The Renegade of the Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what to post so i'm waiting to someone to post something XD

i don't know what to post so i'm waiting to someone to post something XD
You can honestly just throw you character in anywhere. They could simply be camping out nearby or not nearby or they could be in a tough situation that requires assistance? Every role-play beginning is a bit slow so don't worry yourself!

Alright, working on this post now! I was going to do it yesterday, but I took one too many Ibuprofen and managed to sleep from 5:30 pm to 9:30 am. xD

Sorry about that, guys!

I just want to let people know that this roleplay is still up for JOINING and yes!

Working on my post now. I want to apologize for the novel. I didn't intended for it to be as long as it is. I just got really passionate about Alexander. I'm sorry! D:<

Working on my post now. I want to apologize for the novel. I didn't intended for it to be as long as it is. I just got really passionate about Alexander. I'm sorry! D:<
Holy guacamole but that is long!

Reactions: Jerelin
It's alright!!! It may be exactly what we need to get this going!

CRAP I didn't know the IC was up this forum never showed up in my alerts!

Okay I'm confused about where I'm starting at what are ragers and all that you have underneath the states?

@SilentSerenity Those three paragraphs on the first post are a quick insight on three of the thousands of Factions that inhabit the states of USA. I thought it was cool to include these Factions and their personalities to trespassers. The war has taken it's toll on everyone in different ways and the generations that followed this war struggled just as much-- it's not too important at the moment. Your character should start out relatively close to the rest of ours. I'm just going to start us out by throwing us all together! So incorporate them into the scene however you wish, but don't feel obligated to rush them into the conversation.

Alright, here is the plan. I have been working my ass on with school, and I have one more large assignment to complete before I'm done. If I finish that assignment today (which, I have no choice), I will be posting today or tomorrow. Depending on how brain-fatigued I am. Haha. I am in love with the RP already. I haven't been this passionate about a character of mine in a very long time, and I am so excited to have him interact with all of yours!

Alright, here is the plan. I have been working my ass on with school, and I have one more large assignment to complete before I'm done. If I finish that assignment today (which, I have no choice), I will be posting today or tomorrow. Depending on how brain-fatigued I am. Haha. I am in love with the RP already. I haven't been this passionate about a character of mine in a very long time, and I am so excited to have him interact with all of yours!
Oh goodness when I first started reading this I thought you were dropping out! D: I'm glad to know you love the RP as much as I do and I love Ace! I'm so happy you all joined and I hope you all stay because the RP seems to be heading in a great direction!~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.