The Renegade of the Reborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wont kill off main character immediately or at all unless arranged but trust me there are going to be tone of dead NPCs xD and warning to all the intro to my doctor for the first post is proble going to make your hair curl so hope you didn't just eat before reading it. fair warning :)
Haha sounds good, just try not to make it too gruesome or gory so we don't scare off the other players. xD

its psychotic doctor lol and btw i dont mind gore due to my love for war movies but this doctor that i made is making feel a liltlle sick to my stomach so beware

Echo, you can't simply say "i torture her". You first need to give the other a chance. Remember that they're other people's characters

its a npc made for the intro not someone's character

Ewwwwwww.

That made me shudder... and I was about to eat dinner too.

oh, sorry then, i'd swear it was the description of an PC

ik making that post made me a bit queasy myself. why i gave warning and sorry i hope i didnt ruin your appetite

That's alright. I think I'll just sit there with a green face.

By the way, have you read the Skulduggery Pleasant books? They're for teens, but you might like them. They're gory, slightly scary, and hilarious.

never herd of them lol and might look into them someday and again sorry

i think so hope it wasnt cause of my doctor v.v

which sucks cause i finaly found a rp to pu this doctor in and the rp dies :(

No offense, but I think it died because of the creepy doctor...
He was creepy.

But that was the whole point of the doctor!!! he sopose to be a twisted nut case! :(

For the record, everything in that post was spelled correctly. But oh well.

And Ghosty is probably right.

Also that was my first negative rating so now I'm going to go to bed with a frown on my face.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
If this is still open, I'd like to put up a character Sheet.

@Shadow of Intent
If you'd like to join then please do! I may try to bring this from the depths just because I spent a lot of my time on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.