The Purity Test (NSFW kinda)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought that people would consider that a GOOD thing.

youre only at 35

by this scientific sexual deviant taxonomy code i just made, you barely qualify for a manwhore

i think this requires more goat

Reactions: Hydronine
x5q3jes.png

Been a busy four months.
Yep. C:

ck.First off... I'm old so my list is going to have more boxes checked.

Second, I have always been fascinated with women; their bodies, their minds, what makes them squeak, what makes them cry, etc.

Married.

I have:
  • lived in five states.
  • lived in every economic demographic.
  • worked in multiple industries.
  • been a part of the music/band scene for over a decade.

Getting an 8 on this weird-o test doesn't mean I'm Satan. It does mean that I have lived life and that my son and future children won't be able to get away with jack.

@The Butterfly BTW, Pete... nee-ner nee-ner neeeee-nerrrr! I beat you.

Second, I have always been fascinated with women; their bodies, their minds, what makes them squeak, what makes them cry, etc.

Married.

I have:
  • lived in five states.

Getting an 8 on this weird-o test doesn't mean I'm Satan. It does mean that I have lived life and that my son and future children won't be able to get away with jack.

sooooo....

about that goat

;)

sooooo....

about that goat

;)
Stop trying to instigate a threesome with your wife. I already got threesomes and such ticked off. I'm not looking to add bestiality, and I don't think anyone else is either.

Married.

I have:
  • lived in five states.

I take that to mean you kissed your sister. :p

I love this thread, every time one exchange stops, another starts. This is so amusing.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Stop trying to instigate a threesome with your wife. I already got threesomes and such ticked off. I'm not looking to add bestiality, and I don't think anyone else is either.

do go on about your threesomes

Reactions: Hydronine
do go on about your threesomes
Dude, get me on skype or PM after a few drinks and I'll tell you about the damned cult I was in. I've been in a lot of interesting situations as per... sex... weirdly enough. Actually not weird at all.

I got a 49, but mainly because spending over two years in long distance relationships reduces your ability to participate in most of the sexual stuff in a physical sense.

But considering we're in a community of roleplayers, if I include those things I've "done"/acted out in every sense but physically touching, I get a 37.

Personally I take my score as the former, because I haven't physically done the things that drop my score and the test is about those things. LDRs suck sometimes :(

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I...I took the test guys!
tumblr_lkysjs7J2t1qixleeo1_500.gif

I got a twelve.....@_@

Whelp, I've got a 96. I'm young yet, but I'm not too bothered by it anyhow.

But @Razilin to expand your vocabulary, I looked up old words for guys... There are a lot more concerning bad personality traits or metrosexuality(or dandies) than sleeping around.

bedswerver (gender neutral)
carpet-knight
smellsmock (for priests)

Status
Not open for further replies.