The Purity Test (NSFW kinda)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I thought that people would consider that a GOOD thing.

youre only at 35

by this scientific sexual deviant taxonomy code i just made, you barely qualify for a manwhore

i think this requires more goat

Reactions: Hydronine
x5q3jes.png

Been a busy four months.
Yep. C:

ck.First off... I'm old so my list is going to have more boxes checked.

Second, I have always been fascinated with women; their bodies, their minds, what makes them squeak, what makes them cry, etc.

Married.

I have:
  • lived in five states.
  • lived in every economic demographic.
  • worked in multiple industries.
  • been a part of the music/band scene for over a decade.

Getting an 8 on this weird-o test doesn't mean I'm Satan. It does mean that I have lived life and that my son and future children won't be able to get away with jack.

@The Butterfly BTW, Pete... nee-ner nee-ner neeeee-nerrrr! I beat you.

Second, I have always been fascinated with women; their bodies, their minds, what makes them squeak, what makes them cry, etc.

Married.

I have:
  • lived in five states.

Getting an 8 on this weird-o test doesn't mean I'm Satan. It does mean that I have lived life and that my son and future children won't be able to get away with jack.

sooooo....

about that goat

;)

sooooo....

about that goat

;)
Stop trying to instigate a threesome with your wife. I already got threesomes and such ticked off. I'm not looking to add bestiality, and I don't think anyone else is either.

Married.

I have:
  • lived in five states.

I take that to mean you kissed your sister. :p

I love this thread, every time one exchange stops, another starts. This is so amusing.

• Love
Reactions: Razilin
Stop trying to instigate a threesome with your wife. I already got threesomes and such ticked off. I'm not looking to add bestiality, and I don't think anyone else is either.

do go on about your threesomes

Reactions: Hydronine
do go on about your threesomes
Dude, get me on skype or PM after a few drinks and I'll tell you about the damned cult I was in. I've been in a lot of interesting situations as per... sex... weirdly enough. Actually not weird at all.

I got a 49, but mainly because spending over two years in long distance relationships reduces your ability to participate in most of the sexual stuff in a physical sense.

But considering we're in a community of roleplayers, if I include those things I've "done"/acted out in every sense but physically touching, I get a 37.

Personally I take my score as the former, because I haven't physically done the things that drop my score and the test is about those things. LDRs suck sometimes :(

Reactions: WarriorHeart
I...I took the test guys!
tumblr_lkysjs7J2t1qixleeo1_500.gif

I got a twelve.....@_@

Whelp, I've got a 96. I'm young yet, but I'm not too bothered by it anyhow.

But @Razilin to expand your vocabulary, I looked up old words for guys... There are a lot more concerning bad personality traits or metrosexuality(or dandies) than sleeping around.

bedswerver (gender neutral)
carpet-knight
smellsmock (for priests)

Status
Not open for further replies.