The Purity Test (NSFW kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cpt Toellner

Original poster
This was posted on the last thread I was on, a ways back, and I wanted to see how Iwaku would compare.

The Rice Purity Test

Be honest, answer these questions, and post your score.

The higher the number the more lame pure you are.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
I got a 76. A-am I pure enough for iwaku?

fWxP6Qi.png

Get on my level.

Score: 93

So far I'm the purest! Hehehe. Oh wait.. We were supposed to be the reverse? .. Oh well, I'm the worst at being impure and the best at being pure so far. Either way I'm the best at something. best at being the worse or best at being the best, WOHOO. :D

fWxP6Qi.png

Get on my level.
I'm gonna make it my life goal to figure out which things on that list you haven't done yet, and then make you do them. You need a perfect zero.

I know right? Just what things weren't accomplished by him yet?

Don't want to impregnate anyone as of yet.

Really no desire to get an STI.

Don't want to commit bestiality or incest.

Now, if you want to arrange an orgy for me, I won't complain.

45 what does it mean?
It means you're in the middle of pure and impure. Way too close to the middle. Do more impure stuff. >_<
I got a 48 <~<
Even more to the middle :o Soon we'll get a fifty fifty :D

Wait.. A teen is more impure than me?... I don't know what to think about this o.O What's happening to the youth of today D: Stop joining orgies kids ):

I have been defeated by a teenager in being unpure...

It means you're in the middle of pure and impure. Way too close to the middle. Do more impure stuff. >_<

Even more to the middle :o Soon we'll get a fifty fifty :D

Wait.. A teen is more impure than me?... I don't know what to think about this o.O What's happening to the youth of today D: Stop joining orgies kids ):
Well, if I may be open and honest, most of the more sexual things were not willingly done of my own accord. If you include only what I wanted, I got like a 79. So yea, I'm not one of those kids growing up too fast <~<

I should not have posted anything. This was a horrible idea...

For the record, I was 100 percent straight up honest with this test.

Your score:

I am a little worried.

Reactions: castigat
Oh here's a question that could help me out a bit, do non-blood related relatives count as incest? That could give me a nice number dividable by 5 if that's the case.

I didnt check any of the drug/crime related ones, but the rest made me look like some kind of nympho o.o

I guess I'm balanced ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.