The Purity Test (NSFW kinda)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe...but a lot of it was still a bit bad >.<

We're now at a sample size of 53!

I actually find this fascinating because the distribution is roughly normal.

Mean: 51.2
Median: 48
Mode: 48
St. Dev: 30.9

This next part is slightly skewed because most of the responses came from adult members, but:

Lowest score for an adult was 8.
Highest was 99, assuming @Hatsune Candy is telling the truth about her score. Not because I don't believe her, but because I have a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility that any adult could score that high >_<

Lowest score for a teen was 29, highest was 97.

Keep in mind I only have like 6 data points for teens at all though.

This next part is slightly skewed because most of the responses came from adult members, but:

Highest was 99, assuming @Hatsune Candy is telling the truth about her score. Not because I don't believe her, but because I have a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility that any adult could score that high >_<

Is it bad that your statistical side is making me want to drag more people in here? I wanna know more. Do more math-y things!

• Love
Reactions: fatalrendezvous
I want to know more people's responses too! Haha, I would go through the chat logs to find responses from people in cbox too, but I don't wanna dig through all of it!

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Is it bad that your statistical side is making me want to drag more people in here? I wanna know more. Do more math-y things!

That's just good science

A larger data pool means our data points will have enough statistical power to be meaningful

Too bad we won't have a p value since we're not actually comparing this to anything

But I figure if we get enough people, the mean score should reach 50

But that doesn't take into account confounding factors like iwakus predisposition to collecting shy introverted people who probably do not engage in @WarriorHeart levels of debauchery.

;)

I want to know more people's responses too! Haha, I would go through the chat logs to find responses from people in cbox too, but I don't wanna dig through all of it!
You. I like you. It is official. You make my heart go doki doki. You... You make me feel things.

Scandalous.

My soul is PURE!

I got a 28. Noice.

• Love
Reactions: Hydronine
Wtf Holmi
Were you really expecting anything different?

I could go into detail about the two things I have done, as well as specifics on some of the things I haven't, but I feel that would be a little redundant.

but because I have a hard time wrapping my head around the possibility that any adult could score that high
Only just recently an adult, much like myself.

See? I'm not that bad...

Now stop calling me perverted!

77. Honestly, I'm surprised it's that low since I don't really do the relationship thing, aside from a couple internet relationships that were awful ideas.

I did get a solid 4 points knocked off for one incident of my childhood. Some friends of mine thought it would be a cool idea to spray paint a guy's Jeep, and he saw us and called the cops. Act of vandalism, cops called on me, ran from cops, and questioned by cops all before I was 10. GJ young me.

Hey man, I'm only 18, I haven't been an adult for very long, give me a few years and I'm sure my purity level will decline.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
Haha it was nothing against you, I was just like whaaaaaa??

Status
Not open for further replies.