The Princess and the Wolf

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
the princess laughed at this. "I'm sprry I just thought you'd go kill the man who destroyed your family and trapped you in that form" she said "not be vain "

"i dont even know what they looked like. they had a cloak on and masked their scent"drake sighed

"I'm sorry drake" she said

"i have a new family,lass"drake rolled his eyes"its fine"

"if you say so" she said looking at him as their food arived and she started to eat

drake grabbed his from the table and carefully put it down on the floor to eat,not making a bit of a mess as he picked food off the plate

Ally started to eat enjoying the soup as well as their special bread

"no one ever gets the hollandaise right like maria at the castle"drake sighed

"well we do have the best cooks in the city" Ally said finishing her soup

"true"he nodded and finished up the eggs benedict,carefully putting the cleaned up plate back up onto the table

Ally nodded before she left the moeny on the table and left with drake

"isnt there that new artifact shop opening up nearby?"

"that's right!" she said rembering shall we go?" she asked not sure if he wanted to go with her

"maybe they have something"drake said with a nod

"they might" she said hoping to find out more about his curse and how to free him

he moved closer to her"lets go then"

she nodded walking to the new antique store in hopes of curing her friend

drake had grown from her waist up to her midsection by the time they got to the store

"looks like the spell is fading" she said noticing his growth. "maybe I should recast it"

"i wouldnt risk it in here"drake pointed out

Status
Not open for further replies.