The Prestigious Academy for Royals and Their Peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nikol227 ~ Well since you have the English Prince we will have to figure out something :)

Reactions: Sonder
I'm finsihing my WIP of my two characters.
Jingfei will be the hardest to complete :/

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Nari kwon

⌛ Age ⌛

Status
princess of korea

Appearance
chest length light brown hair. Chocolate brown eyes. Sometimes she sports light highlights, though they are usually temporary. Nari is fair skinned with a small nose and medium sized lips. Nari's skin is clear, so she usually does not wear full on make up. her eyes are almond shaped, and has thin, long eyebrows. Her face is small, heart shaped, with slightly visible cheekbones. Her weight is 125 lb (55kg) and is 5'6(168cm).

☕ Personality ☕
Nari is generally a sweet heart. She is light hearted, sociable, and has a sense of humor. She often looks on the bright side and finds something positive in most situations. There are not many things that would tick her off. when she does manage to get upset, she shuts down and distance herself away from everyone. She does not believe that violence solves anything, though she has been known to defend others from bullies. Due to her family issues, Nari may seem open and friendly, but in reality she is very guarded and observes everything around her. Nari takes pride in her cleverness, and does not like people who are willfully ignorant. Because of her studious nature and fitness past, Nari does not think much of lazy students.

music, dancing, singing, fashion, coffee, shoes, stuffed animals, fitness, books

Dislikes
laziness, liars, bullies, ignorance, slobs, snobs, her parents, lewd behavior

Talents
K-pop Idol: Nari has always been a social butterfly. Coupled with her singing ability and dancing skills, Nari thought what better way to reach her people at a young age then being a music artist. Nari favors hip hop dancing, while she as dabbled in almost every music genre. Her success has lead her to travel to other countries, and even learn English, Japanese, and Chinese for her albums.

Intelligence: Nari excels in her studies, usually ranking the top of her class. She may not the smartest person in the world, but she is on her way to be.

Martial Arts: Since she was old enough to walk, Nari has been learning marital arts. Her grandmother secretly got her a teacher to defend herself against assassins or any foul play by her parents. Nari does not flash her skills, nor would she ever use it on someone unless her or someone else's life is in danger.

Guitar: Coming from a royal family, traditions are instilled in her early on. While she is does know how to play most traditional korean instruments and the piano well, her love runs deep for guitars. Acoustic guitars are her main tool in writing her songs. She is getting better at electric guitars.

☕ Brief History ☕
You would think being the first born would be a blessing, however for Nari is was a curse. Since she was a female, her parents never really saw her as a viable heir to her country. Though there is nothing that would rule her out of her rightful position, her parents promptly tried for another child, resulting in her younger brother. Nari was also a bright child, to her parents dismay. Her grandmother is one of few people Nari truly trusts. At a young age, her grandmother made sure Nari could defend herself, and put her in martial arts lessons until she entered The Prestigious academy.Her country swoon and adored her, looking forward to Nari taking the crown in the future. Nari caught on quickly that her parents were not planning on her taking the throne, but that did not mean that her brother was in on their plans. Nari loves her young sibling like there is no tomorrow. He has not show signs of being jaded by their parents. When Nari was 13 she expressed interest in singing and song writing. Thinking that Nari would give up her political position for her music career, they fully supported her hobby to become a k-pop artist. Nari, not only slayed in the classroom, but also rocked the stage with her dancing and meaningful lyrics. Nari's first priority has always been her schooling. She loves mystery novels and romance fiction books in her free time, though there does not seem to be much of it since she turned 18.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will have to incorporate some history between Nari and Jeon Han.
Don't worry, it'll be somewhat related to your post :3

• Love
I haven't heard anything from Nikol yet so I can't really fix my Charrie right now.

• Love
I haven't heard anything from Nikol yet so I can't really fix my Charrie right now.
That's fine :) I'll wait for Nikol to respond and then see what needs to be done. :)

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH JEON HAN.
*slams keyboard in satisfaction*

NOW FOR JINGFEI.
*slams keyboard in frustration*

AND THEN I'LL HAVE TO ADD DIVIDERS.
*slams keyboard in concentration*

AND THEN COLOR THEIR THEMES PROPERLY.
*slams keyboard*

I'd like to reserve the Saudi Prince and the South African Princess please! :D

Images-Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala11.jpg
[dash=#348AE0]
Rakhshan El - Sayed راخشان ش - سيد
Male
Prince of Saudi Arabia أمير السعودية جزيره العرب
[/dash]
Appearance
Rakhshan is a tall young man standing at 6'0" and weighing 175 lbs. He has light brown eyes that appear almost golden, and he has smooth pitch black hair that he cuts short. His eyebrows are thick and he has long lashes. Rakhshan prefers to go neatly shaven, and has facial hair. He normally wears a red and white checked Keffiyeh.

Personality
Quite the charmer, Rakhshan knows what to say to get what he wants. Some might call him manipulative, but he'd describe himself as strategic and resourceful. He is a friendly guy who likes to be surrounded by good friends, whilst looking on the bright side of life. He's a lover not a fighter and often attempts to find ways to mediate without involving needless violence and harsh words.

That being said, Rakshan knows of his role as a prince but he spends most of his time goofing off and running wild with his friends. In the face of his mother and father however, he is quite serious and calm, almost as if he is a different person.

Dancing
Singing
Sports
Gaming
Sweets
Healthy debate
Energy drinks
Flowery fragrances

Pickles
Violence
Cats with flat faces
Croc shoes
Badminton
Tennis

✪ ✭ ✫ Talents ✫ ✭ ✪
Dancing
Debating
Track and field
Capoeira
Krav Maga

Brief History
Rakhshan wasn't supposed to be the crown prince of Saudi Arabia. His mother was the fourth wife of the King of Saudi Arabia, and so Rakhshan was always destined to be an esteemed business owner at most. His father's first wife had given him twin boys, while his second and third wife had given him daughters. This never bothered or concerned, Rakhshan because as the youngest child, he was usually overlooked and left to his own devices which he enjoyed. However, his mother was constantly irked by his lower status and she believed that her son deserved to be crown prince rather than one of the twins.

Her fierce desire to see her son on the throne overthrew her rational thinking, and Rakhshan's mother set fire to the twin's sleeping quarters a week before Rakshan's ninth birthday. The twins and their mother who had tried to save them, perished that night, and although he was enveloped in grief, the King of Saudi Arabia had to name Rakhshan as the next heir.

The next few years of Rakhshan's life were unhappy ones as he had to learn royal etiquette while attending public events constantly. His father who worried that his son might be killed next, hired numerous bodyguards to watch over the boy and so Rakhshan grew up to a smothered lifestyle where he was watched like a hawk.

When it came time for him to go to the Prestigious Academy, Rakhshan was overjoyed at being able to spend a few years relatively unattended and scrutinized.

3b7395acf1d14c99fb4d11352cde7b8e.jpg

[dash=goldenrod]
Inyoni Motala
Female
Princess of South Africa
[/dash]

Appearance
Inyoni is a medium height girl standing at 5'7" and weighing 160 lbs. She is a bit curvy and relatively plump in the hip area, but that doesn't bother her. She has shiny brown bouncy curls, that she let's hang loose around her shoulders and beautifully dark brown eyes couple with thick lashes.

Personality
If there was a crisis and every student had to be evacuated from the room, Inyoni would be that forgotten kid. She is incredibly shy and tries her very best to melt into the shadows and stay there. She's pretty skittish and often stumbles and stutters over her words no matter how many times she's practice them in her head. When caught off guard she resembles a paralyzed rabbit or a deer in headlights. However she only acts that way with the public and people she doesn't know.

When she's with her friends, Inyoni is very sweet, reassuring and generous. She loves to cheer people up and encourage them to achieve their goals. She can be quite inspiring in small groups, but as soon as the spotlight is placed on her, sounds akin to squeaks and whimpers fall from her mouth.

When she's with her family, Inyoni is loud, talkative and witty. She cracks jokes constantly and roughhouses with her brothers much to her mother's dismay. She also goes hunting with her father, and that's where her silent persona works best, as she is great at tracking and creeping up on her prey.

the Night Sky
Domestic animals
Bath bombs
Flowers
Caterpillars
Pastries
Photography
Hunting with her dad

Attention
Stuttering
Scorpions
Snakes
Paparazzi
Giving Speeches
Turnips

✪ ✭ ✫ Talents ✫ ✭ ✪
Photography
Watercolor
Sketching
Pottery
Hunting

Brief History
Inyoni was her parents miracle child. Her mother and father had had three boys already and after the last boy her mother was told that she would not be able to have kids and in a show of solidarity to her, Inyoni's father got a vasectomy. However after one night of spontaneous love making (turns out the vasectomy failed!) Inyoni's mother got pregnant and they had her. Inyoni's parents doted on her and treated her like a precious gem, although they didn't neglect the boys, they tended to keep Inyoni close. This backfired on them seven years later when Inyoni was introduced to the public for the first time and she vomitted from anxiety and could only manage a painfully stuttered, "Hi."

Despite her extreme anxiety, Inyoni's parents didn't love her less and tried to cure her of it but to no avail. In private Inyoni was a loudmouth and wild but outside she was like a quivering statue. Originally they didn't want to sent Inyoni to the Academy because of her intense anxiety, but after awhile they decided it might good for her and might cure her of her disability.

Last edited:
I will have to incorporate some history between Nari and Jeon Han.
Don't worry, it'll be somewhat related to your post :3
I saw that you had the prince so I tried to keep it low and neutral unless you want something different. You are welcome to pm me ideas, I would love to have at least a good relationship with him

• Love
Sorry for the inactivity with my skelly, I'm out of state on vacation so I don't have access to a computer currently. I'll try to finish it from my phone but please excuse any grammatical mistakes I make, autocorrect is dumb >:C

• Love
okayyyyy it seems like im done putting the finishes on my CS. It tried something new with the text symbols to make it seems more fun, but I still think that Nari needs more flaws, making she cant cook for the life of her, or maybe she has an allergy idk ill be thinking

• Love
Finished with my CSs! I hope they're okay!

• Love
i can see Rakhshan and Nari being friends, since they both like dancing and singing. though i do love Inyoni.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I'm sorry to do this so suddenly, but I believe that I'm going to have to drop out of this. I hope that you all have a lot of fun with it! Once again, I sincerely apologize, but I thank you for having me, even though it was short c:

Oh yeah Rakhshan and Nari would definitely be friends, they have a lot in common. Maybe they would even form an alliance?

Ooh I second Music club!

Status
Not open for further replies.