The Prestigious Academy for Royals and Their Peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My character is open for relation's and well need's them :)

oh im sorry shayla i did not see that alexander was also a musician. also Smart girls need to stick together, She seems like someone could could bond with nari about the family disappointment

Anyone wanna be friends with Inyoni? :D I was thinking she'd want at least two best friends.

@koolkat4595 ~ I'd be pretty fine with Nari and Alexandra being friends.

@Dreamever ~ If you'd like I think that Alexandra and Inyoni would make for best friends ^^

Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Dreamever based on her personality i think that nari would adopt her as her younger sister and be super protective of her like she is with her brother

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Reactions: koolkat4595
Laurent is up for relationships as welllllll
He's a bit of a baby when it comes to socializing but he tries ;;

aWmEofT.png

♕× and when we burst ━:start over oh darlingx!
▇▇▇▇▇ . ▇▇▇▇▇ . ▇▇▇▇▇ . ▇▇▇▇▇ . ▇▇▇▇▇ . ▇▇▇▇▇
:▇ x18 years old xxx:▇ xfemale xxx:▇ xthe princess of spain xxx:▇ xviscera

Appearance: Since a young age, Adelina has always been praised for her looks, and though it could very well be that they were only saying such because of her high status, one only needs to take a single glance in her direction to see that such is not the case. Indeed, the princess is quite beautiful, with olive toned, blemish-free skin that has been meticulously maintained

wip

Personality: What does your character act like?

Dislikes:

Talents:

Brief History:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
oh yessss 8)
they should totally be friends
or at least, jeon han tries to talk to Laurent and whatnot because he's sweet but Laurent is like "pls go away"

or they can already be close since they were freshmen?? because maybe Laurent got banged up during gym and jeon han took him to the nurse or something ouo

I love your character, she is too cute. However i dont think Nari would like Xiang Jingfei. Nari is passionate and kind, but she would see her as cold and robotic. Now since they both are nice and kind, i doubt they would never be enemies. Nari will probably think she is fake and a puppet to her parents. But i love her calm demeanor, so i might curl her judgement. I want to be friends, :( but drama is good

aWmEofT.png

Appearance: Since a young age, Adelina has always been praised for her looks, and though it could very well be that they were only saying such because of her high status, one only needs to take a single glance in her direction to see that such is not the case. Indeed, the princess is quite beautiful, with olive toned, blemish-free skin that has been meticulously maintained

wip

Dislikes:

Talents:

Brief History:
Even though you have finish her yet let me just say Claudio will be crushing on her big time rofl, but he's the charming suave type so she might not know if he's crushing or he just a flirt xD

• Love
Reactions: Viscera
aWmEofT.png

wip

Dislikes:

Talents:

Brief History:
what website or photoshop do you use for you pics. I use pics Art, I like it but just want to know where you do your?^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Viscera
YASSS!!!~
I'd love a story of some sort to be incorporated.
Problem is,

Whose this jerk that wrecked Laurent in the gym?
I will reciprocate!
:fryingpan::fryingpan::fryingpan:

what website or photoshop do you use for you pics. I use pics Art, I like it but just want to know where you do your?^^

I use gimp and I get my textures/lighting packs from tumblr and download my fonts from dafont C:

Even though you have finish her yet let me just say Claudio will be crushing on her big time rofl, but he's the charming suave type so she might not know if he's crushing or he just a flirt xD

Yessss! I approve 100%. But Adelina is a handful so he'll have a lot to deal with if he hopes to win her over 8)

@Viscera
YASSS!!!~
I'd love a story of some sort to be incorporated.
Problem is,

Whose this jerk that wrecked Laurent in the gym?
I will reciprocate!
:fryingpan::fryingpan::fryingpan:

Hehe, I can imagine Jeon Han following Laurent around like a puppy *^* so cute gah

Status
Not open for further replies.