The Prestigious Academy for Royals and Their Peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me remember I should be looking for friends and possible romantic interest...

Sorry for being lazy everyone! ( Been not feeling to well lately :P)

is anyone looking for a romance interest? im never good at looking for one, im just like "Hey lets be friends with everyone" and then everyone is dating and im like "single for life >.<"

That's what happens often for me... >.>

Reactions: koolkat4595
//waves frantically from beneath mountains of homework

I'm still here!! Just wanted to say real quick that I'm still 100% on board with this rp and will definitely get around to finishing Nadia. School's just been hectic and I haven't found time to work on her CS lately. Can't give a solid date on when I'll have it done yet, but hopefully eet shall be soon 8))

Okay, everyone is accepted so far but I'll update everything soon.
sorry that it's taken so long to reply xD Had my major exams and finals, so I've been hella stressed.

Stopped getting alerts for this, hopefully commenting will restart the alert thingy.

Reactions: koolkat4595
Sorry for not working on my skellies lately, I've been super busy and I'm currently waiting to receive my Internet kit so I've been without WiFi for a while. I'll probably find time to finish sometime this weekend, but forgive me if they end up being very rushed ;;

Well, crap. That didn't work out as planned. Sorry, guys. Hospital is kinda insane right now.

May I do male and female criminals

Alrighty! Master Post has been updated, just going to begin the IC soon.

I know he's not completed yet, but how come Laurent isn't up there? Adelina is and she's way less complete than he is

Rest wip
Character Skeleton

View attachment 84616

Name: Bellatrix Black

Appearance: Bellatrix or Belle is a beautiful girl. She had fair complexsion, that matched her blue eyes. She was very skinny but fit, She also had long blonde hair that she curled it reached normally to the middle of her back. She normally wore, black pants boots that went to her knee, black puffy shirt, brown corset and a long over coat. It was real leather and was a bit faded. She always seemed to wear oddly dark clothing. She how ever liked it.

Personality: Belle is normally attractive and charming. Her beauty alone could have any guy at her feet if she so pleased. She could charm any on while she stole them blind. She was very mischievous, sarcastic, devious, witty, and down right pure evil to her very core. She was one to play tricks on you and mind tricks as well. She was very good at them.

Likes: Horror anything, mind tricks, thevieing, Halloween, reading, writing, learning, and messing with people

Dislikes: Bubbly people, royalty, being thought of as stupid, hated being called a liar, she never lied about who she was she just stretched the truth, and Does not like being disrespected

Talents: Dance, Money, charming others, and war tatics

Brief History: Belle had always been a dirty rotten thief and criminal. She just learned to hide it as she got older. She started to go to this Acadamy for years now, her and Damon started a club called the dark son an daughters. They lead it. It was like a secret society at the school.

Character Skeleton

View attachment 84617

Name: Damon Mortelle

Appearance: Damon stands at roughly about 6'3, he was tall and muscular. He had that smirk that was cocky yet not. He has medium length dark brown hair and Blue eyes like the sea. He wore pants, shirt with a trench coat over it, and boots. He was dressed like a pirate and his habits we're a lot like those of a pirate. He was crazy and slightly deranged.

Personality: Damon is normally attractive and charming. His looks alone could have any girl fall at his feet if he so chose . He could charm any on this includes teachers while He stole them blind. He was very mischievous, sarcastic, devious, witty, and down right pure evil to his core. He was one to play tricks on you and mind tricks as well. Also very cocky

Horror anything, mind tricks, thevieing, Halloween, reading, writing, learning, and messing with people

Dislikes: Bubbly people, royalty, being thought of as stupid, hated being called a liar, He never lied, nor did he lie about who he was He just stretched the truth, and Does not like being disrespected

Talents: Money, charming others, and war tatics

Brief History:
Okay.

First point, please do not create a secret society without seeking my permission first. Something like that would impact the flow of the story, and I'd like to know all the variables before we begin.

Also- please vary your characters. I really don't want two characters who are carbon-copies of another, it really drags the story a bit. Also- remember, this is a school, no matter how fancy. If you read the description of the Heirs, it was for children of criminals- not quite criminals themselves. They shouldn't be deranged or dress in a completely gothic or pirate manner. I'm sorry if this is a bit strict but it's not quite realistic.

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Would it be alright if I created Netherlands princess?

Okay.

First point, please do not create a secret society without seeking my permission first. Something like that would impact the flow of the story, and I'd like to know all the variables before we begin.

Also- please vary your characters. I really don't want two characters who are carbon-copies of another, it really drags the story a bit. Also- remember, this is a school, no matter how fancy. If you read the description of the Heirs, it was for children of criminals- not quite criminals themselves. They shouldn't be deranged or dress in a completely gothic or pirate manner. I'm sorry if this is a bit strict but it's not quite realistic.
It says wip at the top wasn't done

It says wip at the top wasn't done
WIP really doesn't cover the points I brought up. The points I brought up were things that had already been added to the profiles. The Personalities of your characters are almost identical- I will ask that you vary them. :)

Thanks!

WIP really doesn't cover the points I brought up. The points I brought up were things that had already been added to the profiles. The Personalities of your characters are almost identical- I will ask that you vary them. :)

Thanks!

There is a point as to why there Identical and the club it will all be in the background to help explain but what ever I'll scrap and start over

And wip means wip as in my whole cs could change after I sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.