The Prestigious Academy for Royals and Their Peers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, can I just switch it then? English prince and French princess?

Character Skeleton

Name:
download (2).jpg

Appearance: dark hair, green eyes, full lips, tall, and thin

Personality: What does your character act like?
She is very serious, and she takes her role as princess perhaps too seriously sometimes. She is always trying to find a way to make things better for her people. She is sometimes reserved because oh how focused she is on her role. The is extremely responsible and almost always has her nose in a book. She typically puts others before herself.

Dislikes: when things do not go how she planned them to.

Talents: writing, natural ruler

Brief History: Growing up she watched her parents rule passionately, so she developed the same attitude. She has found herself close to only a few people in her time.

(Any princess is okay, really, if the french princess is taken as well. )

Character Skeleton

hot-blue-eyes-boy-cute-Favimcom-528428_zpscaaa9f24-1.jpg
Name: Jacob

Appearance: brown hair, blue eyes, toned, and tan

Personality: What does your character act like?
He tends to be a bit goofy, but when it comes time, he is very serious. He has many friends, but he makes sure that they know what is his first priority. He is also very humble.

Dislikes: people, girls specially, who act like they are better than the world.

Talents: guitar and horse back riding

Brief History: He spent most of his childhood outside and with the horses. He gained many friends and skills this way. He also had wonderful teachers who taught him everything he needs to know a bout how to rule a kingdom.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
wippppp 8)))

nadia%20LOL_zpsoacy2rr4.png

:♛◜「 NADIA HUSN BASARA⇣⇣
❤ ❤ ❤ : ////// lorem ipsum dolor text here blah blah !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AGE .18 ////// GENDER .female ////// POSITION .saudi arabian princess
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛◛
↶▌█ ✕ ██⋮APPEARANCE◞⇘
╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾ ╾╾

Standing at the remarkable height of 5'9", Nadia is a young lady of relatively tall stature. She possesses an athletic build, with leanly muscular limbs and broad shoulders, and weighs in at approximately 134 lbs. Her sturdy frame, a sharp contrast against the slender and willowy figures of most female nobility, is often considered undesirable and unattractive in a woman as high-ranking as herself, but she has never felt personally motivated to change, and is perfectly content with her body as it is. Nadia's hair is thick and soft, tumbling down to her lower back in cascading waves of jet black when let loose, although she usually prefers to keep it braided or simply pulled up and out of her face due to its unruly nature. Her eyes are big and brown in color, framed by thick lashes and arched brows, while her skin, smooth and generally unblemished, is of a similar, slightly lighter complexion, tawny and perpetually warm to the touch. The young lady's features are quite sharp, with high cheekbones and a prominent jaw, although the subtle femininity many fail to see within her are present in her small, pointed nose, full lips, and faint dimples. Nadia, like all other members of the royal court, dresses expensively and fashionably, though her everyday wardrobe is substantially more comfortable than that of a typical princess's, as she is an extremely active individual who would rather not run in glittering gowns and high heels. She possesses quite a few piercings, with three in her left ear, four in her right, and two in her nose, one of which is a septum piercing, but rarely wears them all at once. She does not have any tattoos or particularly notable scars, merely faded bruises and cuts from her physical activity and the occasional scuffle.
: PERSONALITY◟
: LIKES◟
: DISLIKES◟
: TALENTS◟
: HISTORY◟

Last edited:
May I reserve the Princess of France?
/)o(\

Could you tell me which are open?
Both female and male please!

• Love
Female:
German Princess
Thailand Princess
Netherland Princess
Norway Princess

Male:
Saudi Arabia Prince
German Prince
Thailand Prince
Netherlands Prince
Norway Prince

China/Korea/South Africa/Spain/ Swaziland Prince and Princess.

O
O
O!
Can I have Princess of China?

And Korean Prince?
:3

• Love
I think I can make it done by today, depends :)

• Love

hs_zpsutzficex.png

N A M E :
Kwon Jeon Han
.: 권 전 한 :.

A G E :
.: 십팔 :.

G E N D E R :
Male
.: 남성 :.

S T A T U S :
Prince of Korea
.: 한국의 왕자 :.

A P P E A R A N C E:
Clear complexion, puffy eyes, subtle eyebrows, Kwon Jeon Han does indeed look very feminine, and he isn't very aware of it.

His eyes are a dark shade of brown, passed down by his father. He isn't very fond of the color, but it's not like he can change it, can he?

The only masculine feature is his square jaw, which is only because of genetics, otherwise, he would look more like a girl.

Jeon Han often wears pastel colors, only because he thinks brighter and more cheerful colors make him less intimidating. His dressing style is usually formal casual, and formal on special occasions - birthdays, gatherings, etc.

white_divider_by_toxicestea-d4ftrr6.png

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
| Generous | Dutiful | Apprehensive | Obedient | Courteous | Timid |
Soft-hearted and generous, Jeon Han has a heart of gold when it comes to people in particular.

He doesn't like to be in charge and is very docile, often being referred as a goody-two shoes. Jeon Han rarely gets into trouble, and when he does, the act is usually very light.

He gets frightened very easily, be it spiders or major issues, he'll be scared out of his wits.

L I K E S :
좋아하는.: Golf :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Autumn :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Pastries :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Comedies :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Dogs :.좋아하는

D I S L I K E S :
싫어요.: Winter :.싫어요

싫어요.: Bitter Foods :.싫어요

싫어요.: Pollen :.싫어요

싫어요.: Ginger :.싫어요

T A L E N T S :
재능.: Golfing :.재능
Jeon Han is an advanced golfer who knows the in's and out's of the sport.

재능.: Baking :.재능
Baking is one of Jeon Han's favorite past times. He isn't skilled in the trade, but is well-rounded in making the simpler desserts.

재능.: Playing the Flute :.재능
Playing the flute is more of a gift than a talent for Jeon Han. He thinks it's as easy as blowing into a stick with holes - exactly what a flute is.

재능.: Strumming the Guitar :.재능
The guitar is one of the first instruments he had ever picked up and took interest in. He hasn't lost any steam towards the instrument, and won't any time soon.

B R I E F H I S T O R Y:
Born the youngest, Jeon Han has always thought he would never be the heir to the throne, and instead his older sister, Nari. Little did he know that his parents had big plans for him, and let's just say Jeon Han wasn't very cooperative.

He did like being dotted by his parents, but he thought it didn't feel right. It made him sick to his stomach that his parents weren't giving equal affection towards him and Nari. He felt guilty as they did so, fairness was always important to him.

As he grew older, he became closer to his older sibling, and they became the best of friends. Despite their parents unequal love, they get along just fine. In his opinion, he thought Nari would be a much suitable heir, with her intelligence and responsibility.

Jeon Han took interest in golf at the age of nine, when his grandfather took him golfing in a private golf course in a secluded area where no one would cause any disruption. They had hours of fun, and that was what sparked his interest in golf.

Music was also an interest of Jeon Han, only because he thought that strumming a simple guitar, or blowing into a flute was a cinch. The only reason he's ever touched an instrument was because it was child's play.

hj_zpsq41lub6h.png

N A M E :
Xiang Jingfei
.: 项怀诚 :.

A G E :
.: 十九歲 :.

G E N D E R :
Female
.: 雌性 :.

S T A T U S :
Princess of China
.: 中國公主 :.

A P P E A R A N C E:
Jingfei was blessed with fair skin that is soft to the touch and blemish-free. She has big bright brown eyes that are usually slathered in make-up. Her lips are thin and painted red on occasions. She has shaped eyebrows that are often lined with an eyebrow pencil.

She has straight midnight black hair that cascades down her waist that is often styled into intricate hairstyles. During her causal leisure, her hair is either pulled into a tight bun, or let down loose.

Jingfei chooses to follow tradition, wearing clothes that are apart of Chinese culture and are important to her legacy. She does not dislike wearing the heavy head accessories, nor baggy costumes, but she honestly despises the heavy earrings that dangle from her ears.

Wearing normal dresses are also a style choice of hers, as long as she does not trip over them, she is completely fine with doing so.

P E R S O N A L I T Y :
| Calm | Collected | Eloquent | Secretive | Rational | Elegant |
Jingfei is not one you might call very outgoing. She rarely interacts with anyone unless it is very urgent, or very worthwhile. She keeps to herself and rarely opens up to anyone other than close relatives.

She is the epitome of elegance and sophistication in people's mindsets - mostly her relatives and parents. In actuality, she longs to please her parents and bring honor to her family, thus resulting her to put up a facade of herself, giving everyone the notion that she is the most suitable empress to have ever ruled China.

Jingfei has learnt much from her experienced tutors, from sitting up straight to giving a speech to the whole country. She is used to being in front of a crowd, and the only other thing than giving robotic speeches are smiling and waving.

Just smile and wave.

L I K E S :
喜歡.: Music :.喜歡

喜歡.: Peace :.喜歡

喜歡.: Nature :.喜歡

喜歡.: Harmony :.喜歡

喜歡.: Silence :.喜歡

喜歡.: Tradition :.喜歡

喜歡.: Scented Candles :.喜歡

D I S L I K E S :
嫌惡.: Interference :.嫌惡

嫌惡.: Selfishness :.嫌惡

嫌惡.: Dishonesty :.嫌惡

嫌惡.: Arrogance :.嫌惡

嫌惡.: Noise :.嫌惡

T A L E N T S :
人才.: Persuading :.人才

Jingfei is known for her peaceful ways, and is often helping her father, the Emperor, to sign peace treaties. She knows the ways of convincing her peers, sweet talking or getting real.

人才.: Playing the Guzheng :.人才
Jingfei has a Guzheng passed down by her family ancestors from when China was yet to be developed. She cherishes it, and prohibits anyone to lay their hands on it. However, she is not very experienced in playing, and is still having lessons from her tutors.

B R I E F H I S T O R Y:
TBA when the Prince of China is taken

Last edited:

N A M E :
Kwon Jeon Han

. : 권 전 한 : .
title264533363.png

A G E :
.: 십팔 :.

G E N D E R :
Male

.: 남성 :.

S T A T U S :
Prince of Korea

.: 한국의 왕자 :.

A P P E A R A N C E:

P E R S O N A L I T Y :

L I K E S :
좋아하는.: Golf :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Autumn :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Comedies :.좋아하는

좋아하는.: Dogs :.좋아하는

D I S L I K E S :
싫어요.: Winter :.싫어요

싫어요.: Sweet Foods :.싫어요

싫어요.: Pollen :.싫어요

싫어요.: Crowds :.싫어요

T A L E N T S :

B R I E F H I S T O R Y:

WIPPPPP
Really loving him!!! :)

Thanks!
I think I'll be done by morning! :3

• Love
Will finally have my Prince up today...sorry @Sonder for the wait.

• Love
U7nfhIU.jpg
[fieldbox=", #cfc4c4, solid"]

Name:
Claudio Demetrius Bernadotte

Appearance:
Claudio stands at 6'2" and he weighs around 170-180lbs. He's a skinny boy for his height, but it's mostly genetics. He has striking white hair, people say his hair is a gift from the Gods. He was born with that beautiful silver white hair. He has a lip ring and a tattoo on his arm. Claudio has a beautiful structured face and he has rosy cheeks. He has dark mysterious brown eyes, that make you want to listen to him...like they're hypnotizing you into paying attention to him.

Personality:
Calm || Thoughtful || Brave || Sneaky || Confident || Vengeful || Charming || Positive || Reckless || Wise
When you first look at Claudio, you might only see a Prince that wants to rebel...but that's not all there is to the silver haired boy. Claudio likes to watch others and analyze them, before he acts on something. Claudio is the type of guy to think before he acts...making him a deadly foe to anyone, especially his brat of a sister, Linnea. She may think she has taken his spot...but he knows that when his father steps down, he will become The New King Of Sweden. So he let's his sister THINK she's beat him...he'll just wait and let her find out that in the end he will always be on top. You give a person just enough of rope to hang themselves. Claudio does have a reckless and wild side, any young Prince would have one. He tends to get out of character on occasions, seeming like the wild child of The Bernadotte Family...which is sort of true.

Music, Dogs, Winter, Sweden, One Day Becoming King, Parties, Meeting New People, Ice Cream, Red Velevet Cake, American Movies, American Pop Music, Swedish Meatballs, Toast Skagen, Snaps & Glogg, Freedom, The Beach, The Storavan Lake

Dislikes:
His Brat Of A Sister, Linnea

Talents:
Singing, Dancing, Public Speaking, Playing The Guitar, Playing The Harp, Gaining Respect & Love From Others, His Godly Confidence & Prowess With Charming People, Fencing

Brief History:
Claudio knew from a young age that he was special. His father, Karl Bernadotte, had always told him that he was a special child. Claudio was the first born and the first son, which made him the perfect choice for the crown...even though his sister, Linnea is trying to take it from him, which just makes him laugh. Claudio is working hard to gain the respect of his future people, while his sister worries about taking him down...he's building his own army, and his father sees it. She may be smarter than him when it comes to books...but when it comes to people and making treaties and deals, hands down, Claudio is the best. He's been working on his people skills from the time he could talk, people can see how confident he is when it comes to caring for others. Claudio's life so far has been a steady stream...but his reckless behavior lately, has caused a tidal wave of mayhem.
[/fieldbox]

• Love
U7nfhIU.jpg
[fieldbox=", #cfc4c4, solid"]

Name:
Claudio Demetrius Bernadotte

Appearance:
Claudio stands at 6'2" and he weighs around 170-180lbs. He's a skinny boy for his height, but it's mostly genetics. He has striking white hair, people say his hair is a gift from the Gods. He was born with that beautiful silver white hair. He has a lip ring and a tattoo on his arm. Claudio has a beautiful structured face and he has rosy cheeks. He has dark mysterious brown eyes, that make you want to listen to him...like they're hypnotizing you into paying attention to him.

Personality:
Calm || Thoughtful || Brave || Sneaky || Confident || Vengeful || Charming || Positive || Reckless || Wise
When you first look at Claudio, you might only see a Prince that wants to rebel...but that's not all there is to the silver haired boy. Claudio likes to watch others and analyze them, before he acts on something. Claudio is the type of guy to think before he acts...making him a deadly foe to anyone, especially his brat of a sister, Linnea. She may think she has taken his spot...but he knows that when his father steps down, he will become The New King Of Sweden. So he let's his sister THINK she's beat him...he'll just wait and let her find out that in the end he will always be on top. You give a person just enough of rope to hang themselves. Claudio does have a reckless and wild side, any young Prince would have one. He tends to get out of character on occasions, seeming like the wild child of The Bernadotte Family...which is sort of true.

Music, Dogs, Winter, Sweden, One Day Becoming King, Parties, Meeting New People, Ice Cream, Red Velevet Cake, American Movies, American Pop Music, Swedish Meatballs, Toast Skagen, Snaps & Glogg, Freedom, The Beach, The Storavan Lake

Dislikes:
His Brat Of A Sister, Linnea

Talents:
Singing, Dancing, Public Speaking, Playing The Guitar, Playing The Harp, Gaining Respect & Love From Others, His Godly Confidence & Prowess With Charming People, Fencing

Brief History:
Claudio knew from a young age that he was special. His father, Karl Bernadotte, had always told him that he was a special child. Claudio was the first born and the first son, which made him the perfect choice for the crown...even though his sister, Linnea is trying to take it from him, which just makes him laugh. Claudio is working hard to gain the respect of his future people, while his sister worries about taking him down...he's building his own army, and his father sees it. She may be smarter than him when it comes to books...but when it comes to people and making treaties and deals, hands down, Claudio is the best. He's been working on his people skills from the time he could talk, people can see how confident he is when it comes to caring for others. Claudio's life so far has been a steady stream...but his reckless behavior lately, has caused a tidal wave of mayhem.
[/fieldbox]
I love him! He and Linnea will have lots of fun! >:)

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Quick Question! Who has the Prince of England and does that make him my brother as well or of relation?

• Love
Some sort of relation, yes. Brother would be better plotwise but do as you will. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.