The Planets.

Yo! I don't want to miss out! Can I reserve saturn? :O I just woke up!

Name of Planet: Saturn
Name of Species: Saturnoids
Appearance:
monk.jpg

Personality: Saturn can give off a very wise vibe, though not actually being that old himself. He is rather strict with tradition as the planet always has and goes to visit other planets fairly frequently to give his input and give an outside view on other planet's situations. This also makes saturn seem patient and stoic as when he's formed an opinion on a matter rarely does he change his mind on it.

But this doesn't mean that Saturn is devoid of happiness and fun, more than anyone does Saturn love a joke that keeps him with the times of the other planets, though some of his jokes may miss the mark due to him seeming to tell jokes that everyone's heard at least once.

Residence:
the_city___arabic_architecture_practice_01_by_manuel2k10-d8pvgs0.jpg

Other:
-The weaponry of Saturn consists of mostly spears, bows and staffs. Though many of its people are trained in hand to hand combat for self defense. Their technology is rather limited as the planet is filled with tradition so with the exception of space travel the residents of Saturn have rather limited technology.
-The only actual army Saturn has consists of a small group of elites that have trained their whole lives to the way of martial arts.
-Saturn loves to visit other planets and share his wisdom. He even attempted to talk Mars out of going to war and before that talked to Uranus to attempt to get them to stop picking on Mars. Though this didn't seem to work out.
-Saturn enjoys the company of cats.
(This ok/anything you want me to add? I'm all ok with criticism for the good of the rp! :D)​

Did I start a trend by including a picture for Neptune's residence? XD

Name of Planet: Saturn
Name of Species: Saturnoids
Appearance:
monk.jpg

Personality: Saturn can give off a very wise vibe, though not actually being that old himself. He is rather strict with tradition as the planet always has and goes to visit other planets fairly frequently to give his input and give an outside view on other planet's situations. This also makes saturn seem patient and stoic as when he's formed an opinion on a matter rarely does he change his mind on it.

But this doesn't mean that Saturn is devoid of happiness and fun, more than anyone does Saturn love a joke that keeps him with the times of the other planets, though some of his jokes may miss the mark due to him seeming to tell jokes that everyone's heard at least once.

Residence:
the_city___arabic_architecture_practice_01_by_manuel2k10-d8pvgs0.jpg

Other:
-The weaponry of Saturn consists of mostly spears, bows and staffs. Though many of its people are trained in hand to hand combat for self defense. Their technology is rather limited as the planet is filled with tradition so with the exception of space travel the residents of Saturn have rather limited technology.
-The only actual army Saturn has consists of a small group of elites that have trained their whole lives to the way of martial arts.
-Saturn loves to visit other planets and share his wisdom. He even attempted to talk Mars out of going to war and before that talked to Uranus to attempt to get them to stop picking on Mars. Though this didn't seem to work out.
-Saturn enjoys the company of cats.
(This ok/anything you want me to add? I'm all ok with criticism for the good of the rp! :D)​

Yes! That's so awesome, you've really captured Saturn well I think! Accepted!

And @kimsim12 I actually had a picture ready for Mars but I honestly wasn't sure if I should xD But yeah, you kinda have!

I love all these characters. This is probably gonna end up being one of my favorite roleplays this year. :D

• Love
Reactions: King
Is it okay my planet is sorta modern? I mean looking at all yours I don't see many like being modern..I could change mine up?

Is it okay my planet is sorta modern? I mean looking at all yours I don't see many like being modern..I could change mine up?
Yeah man, go for it!

Yeah man, go for it!
Well, do you not want it to be modern? If you don't mind I'll keep it the same but if everyone wants it to be not as developed as the picture I can change my planet up.

Well, do you not want it to be modern? If you don't mind I'll keep it the same but if everyone wants it to be not as developed as the picture I can change my planet up.
Bro it's your planet - You can go for a look from the Ancients to the distant future :D
I honestly like the whole graystyle modern suburb look, its great for the peaceful feel :3

I'm seriously loving that music so much. I can definitely see why John Williams used it as inspiration for the Star Wars soundtrack.

I'm seriously loving that music so much. I can definitely see why John Williams used it as inspiration for the Star Wars soundtrack.
Oh he did!? No wonder when I heard Saturn's I instantly thought of Tatooine! omg that's so cool!

I agree!
The music was my first inspiration! It's been some of my favourite classical pieces for a while.
Definitely, so much of it has been used as inspiration for movie music, especially by Williams!

@King I'm trying to figure out where I've heard the Mars one before! It's making me want to pull my hair out. xD

Reactions: SteelMoon
Name of Planet:
Mercury

tumblr_npuukh0NNT1u9pj41o1_1280.jpg
Pale and silvery, Mercury can be compared to the albinos of Earth.
His right hand is like that of an eagle's and his forearm is feathered.

Name of Species: Mercurians

Personality: - Mischievous - Kind - Diligent - Boisterous -
Mercury is the playful sort. He enjoys playing tricks on the other planets and toeing the line between amusing and irritating. However, his roguery never gets in the way of his duty. Mercury is extremely dedicated to his people and work.

Residence: - Closest to the Sun - Smallest - Long Night / Short Day -
With endless nights come sweltering temperatures, because of which Mercurians have developed many coping methods throughout the decades. They live in cave systems designed to tap into natural springs and convert the water into a cooling network. Carved into the mountains and underground these caves are not only adequate shelter's but have the defensive advantage of being almost invisible to the naked eye. The surface is highly volcanic and has many craters that contain ice that the Mercurians harvest.​

Seafh.full.1500784.jpg
Gahakuna.Kuroneko.full.632038.jpg

Other: Mercury's weapon of choice is a sword. He and his people rely on speed rather than strength and spontaneity when in combat. A fairly peaceful planet, Mercury is neutral but will aid friends not always with military force but with supplies or currency.

Name of Planet:
Mercury

tumblr_npuukh0NNT1u9pj41o1_1280.jpg

Pale and silvery, Mercury can be compared to the albinos of Earth.
His right hand is like that of an eagle's and his forearm is feathered.

Name of Species: Mercurians

Personality: - Mischievous - Kind - Diligent - Boisterous -
Mercury is the playful sort. He enjoys playing tricks on the other planets and toeing the line between amusing and irritating. However, his roguery never gets in the way of his duty. Mercury is extremely dedicated to his people and work.

Residence: - Closest to the Sun - Smallest - Long Night / Short Day -
With endless nights come sweltering temperatures, because of which Mercurians have developed many coping methods throughout the decades. They live in cave systems designed to tap into natural springs and convert the water into a cooling network. Carved into the mountains and underground these caves are not only adequate shelter's but have the defensive advantage of being almost invisible to the naked eye. The surface is highly volcanic and has many craters that contain ice that the Mercurians harvest.​

Seafh.full.1500784.jpg
Gahakuna.Kuroneko.full.632038.jpg

Other: Mercury's weapon of choice is a sword. He and his people rely on speed rather than strength and spontaneity when in combat. A fairly peaceful planet, Mercury is neutral but will aid friends not always with military force but with supplies or currency.
Accepted! Mercury is awesome!

So, we're just missing Jupiter now ><

Accepted! Mercury is awesome!

So, we're just missing Jupiter now ><
HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to Reserved Jupiter. That was so going to be the planet I wanted, my favorite planet, and Jupiter starts with the same letter as my name Justin Jones xD. I can have him up by Monday!!. I don't know if I want them to be Giants or not, since Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system, I might make Jupiterians a race of giants, that would be cool.

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to Reserved Jupiter. That was so going to be the planet I wanted, my favorite planet, and Jupiter starts with the same letter as my name Justin Jones xD. I can have him up by Monday!!. I don't know if I want them to be Giants or not, since Jupiter is the biggest planet in the solar system, I might make Jupiterians a race of giants, that would be cool.
Awesome! Well get him done soon. Then we have all of our characters! c:

Reactions: MadKingJai™