The Planets.

Ok and working on vikings I think they are going to be so badass lol.

• Love
Reactions: King
Uhh, I wouldn't wait for me. I'm up at camp as a lifeguard so typing paragraphs and stuff on here is very hard. I will be posting saturday though! I'm super sorry!

• Useful
Reactions: King and Justin
I want to post again, but idk if I should wait on the others... :puzzled:

So, like... Haha, not trying to rush anybody, but the last post was on Thursday.

• Thank You
Sorry I've been crazy busy since yesterday and today and have been barely able to get on the computer at all.

My post will be up tonight or tomorrow.

I was stupid busy today...sorry post will be up tomorrow...This will not die! xD

• Thank You
I really hate to nag but there hasn't been a post for a week now. I was really hoping to get this floating nicely, so I could work on other RPs, but if this isn't gonna take off I worry others might not too.

I thought everyone was just as excited as I was for this :P

Posts soonish guys!

omg this is the first post to actually alert me O.O I'm so so sorry King, I'l get right on it!

• Thank You
I want to post but I dunno if I should wait or not for some of the others... :umm:

• Thank You
I want to post but I dunno if I should wait or not for some of the others... :umm:

Don't get shy, get the ball rolling again if you want:P

There, I finally posted! :D

Yes, I have been called into work early to days in a row, but tomorrow I will post, if omnot called on early again.

Tomorrow my post will be up.

• Thank You
Okay, been busy this whole week...annoying, because I like this but getting tablet tomorrow so now I can be more active instead like an hour a day or something xD

Okay, been busy this whole week...annoying, because I like this but getting tablet tomorrow so now I can be more active instead like an hour a day or something xD
When you post, I'll get a post up too!^^

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yeah, I don't want this to die^^, but can't post alot since at Library but going to store tomorrow^^.

Yeah, I don't want this to die^^, but can't post alot since at Library but going to store tomorrow^^.
Saaame. Well, get one up ASAP and then I shall follow, hopefully people shall too C:

Reactions: MadKingJai™
My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

• Thank You