The Planets.

Thanks for accepting him lol everything is done except the last other note but it nothing important. Jupiter is definitely allied with Uranus since Jupiter is all about fun and happiness and Uranus is childish and funny so that works lol. Jupiter doesn't have an army but Jupiterians are giants so they all could be an army, but it would take a lot of cruelty to get the Jolly giants to fight.

Yay! I'm so happy that Uranus has an ally. So, it's kind of like Uranus, Jupiter, and Mercury are more or less allies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MadKingJai™
Yay! I'm so happy that Uranus has an ally. So, it's kind of like Uranus, Jupiter, and Mercury are more or less allies.
Yeah and Mars Saturn and Neptune are allied and Venus is neutral as it should be.

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-planets.113305/

IC is up!

Just a couple'a rules for you all!

- Try to write 1 - 4 paragraphs with decent grammar and spelling etc etc.
- Three post rule! There isn't a posting order, but wait three posts [Including your own] before you post another! Gotta make sure everyone gets in a post.
- If you want, make your post decorative! Of course it's optional, but it's always fun c:

Alright, have fun! c:

Now that I have fixed the cs up, IC post is coming up^^.

Sorry for not putting thing anything up yet... I've been busy making characters. But I will def in a few hours have something to show!!

I just realized that since Earth is not apart of this, I think, that means Jupiter is in the center of the planets...lol center of attention xD.

Intro is up also. First one from the Loud Group to posts, all the ones from the Proud group have already posted xD.

The Louds:
Uranus, Mercury, and Jupiter

The Prouds:
Mars, Neptune, and Saturn

The Neutral:
Venus

xD.

Alrighty, gonna get my post up soon. Just a reminder, because of my new currently hectic schedule, the most posts you are probably going to see from me until the beginning of July are probably just one post each day or every other day. Sorry for that, I'll still try to make it seem like a normal posting amount.

Yeah we are lol, the coding has been messing up lately bleh.

I love how Mars's war declarations for more of an inconvenience not a threat xD

Mars: WAR AGAINST EVERYONE!

Everyone:
tumblr_inline_mi33458irI1qz4rgp.gif

Also I was thinking how the war could go. Since both sides are really strong, maybe Mars could press on and do a lot of damage to Uranus's planet, but her soldiers outwit his and he ends up with way more casualties? Then after Mars figuring out he's being an asshole again, Uranus apologises and so does Mars [curtsy of Venus and others] ??

Just wanna get a general idea of a loose plot c:

Because I came up with a really cool second plot for this...

Lmao, @King that was hilarious how you described the current situation. xD

And yeah, I was expecting the war to go something like that, but if you have any other more exciting plot then I'll probably agree to that too.

Mars does seem like the type to declare war all the time its like a kid having a tantrum thats how Jupiter feels lol, even though Mars is the oldest of themvall xD.

Lmao, @King that was hilarious how you described the current situation. xD

And yeah, I was expecting the war to go something like that, but if you have any other more exciting plot then I'll probably agree to that too.
Yeah, awesome! Mars will push through to her planet pretty swiftly I think, but his soldiers will be easily tricked by her soldiers mind fuckery XD

So I was trying to think of another plot for after the war but I didn't want to find even more internal conflict. So my idea is maybe the Solar System is threatened by exo planets? The Exo planets would be like a colony coming together to take over, and advance on the solar system.

After a big war the planets would be reluctant, but they'd have to pull together and become the ultimate system force to protect their own solar system.

Ideas? Yah, nah? c:

and @Shattered♦Secrets™ He is! Omfg, Mars literally flips out at everything just because he loves fighting XD he is the bringer of War, afterall.

Yeah, awesome! Mars will push through to her planet pretty swiftly I think, but his soldiers will be easily tricked by her soldiers mind fuckery XD

So I was trying to think of another plot for after the war but I didn't want to find even more internal conflict. So my idea is maybe the Solar System is threatened by exo planets? The Exo planets would be like a colony coming together to take over, and advance on the solar system.

After a big war the planets would be reluctant, but they'd have to pull together and become the ultimate system force to protect their own solar system.

Ideas? Yah, nah? c:

and @Shattered♦Secrets™ He is! Omfg, Mars literally flips out at everything just because he loves fighting XD he is the bringer of War, afterall.
Thats perfect lol, intruders trying to take over, thats Mars' job xD

Reactions: King

Ideas? Yah, nah? c:

Sounds AWESOME! :D That'd be so cool because they'll probably still have some slight worries about each other but they'll have to get through it, like tough-love or whatever.

And poor Neptune would probably be the first target given its location...xD

Can I post again or should I wait for @Dramma to get an intro up for Venus?