xD happy dancing giants lol

Name of Planet:
Jupiter-The Bringer Of Jollity

Name of Species:
Jupiterians

Appearance:
ttUd6cz.jpg

Personality:
| | Cheerful | | Caring | | Loyal | | Kindhearted | | Loud | | Intimidating (More because of his species size). | |
Jupiter is all about fun, joy, and the lavish lifestyles of the Jupiterians. He prides himself on being a fun and caring leader. Jupiter hates fighting and discord, he would rather have everyone happy and having fun. Jupiter loves to visit the other planets, showing them the Jupiterian way of life. Jupiter was the first one of the leaders to agree to the peace agreement Venus proposed. He thought it would last, but Mars the arrogant one had to cause mayhem. Jupiter usually tries to stay out of the conflict, but knowing that Mars will try and make him side with him, Jupiter has allied with Uranus. He just wants everyone to get over themselves and have fun and be kind to one another.

Residence:
Well Jupiter lives on and rules Planet Jupiter. Since Planet Jupiter doesn't have any form of gravity, everything is floating and the land is connected by land bridges. The only reason that Jupiterians do not float all around is because Jupiterians are gigantic. The shortest Jupiterians are 20 feet tall, their body mass gives them their own gravity.

Jupiter's castle is in the middle of all the connected lands, centering everything and everyone.

Most non-Jupiterians who come to visit Planet Jupiter are carried around by the biggest Jupiterians, to keep them from floating away.
ZJ3ILpAh.jpg

Other:
~All Jupiterians have the power to shrink to at least 8ft, so they can fit on the other planets without crushing anything, or anyone.
~Jupiterians have learned the technique crafting, since they have so much raw land floating around and radioactive gasses, they have learned how to build and create floating objects. If you see a planet with floating mechanisms they had them imported from Planet Jupiter. The smartest Jupiterians are trying to build floating devices so other non-Jupiterian species can move around Planet Jupiter on their own.
~Jupiterians have no weapons on the their planet, their bodies are already weapons. Their hands are twice the size of sledgehammers, and one punch from a full grown Jupiterian can crumble the body of a different species.

~Jupiterians' greatest weakness is their kindness, they would rather die then harm anyone. Kindness is also their greatest strength, since most other planet leaders, except Mars tend to leave them be.
~Jupiter loves to be flourished in
intergalactic jewels and crystals, that's one way to this big Jolly Giant's even bigger heart.

Last edited:
Its not done but my phone is stupid posted by its self will finish on Monday. I hate my phone.

Name of Planet:
Jupiter

Name of Species:
Jupiterians

Appearance:​
ttUd6cz.jpg

Personality:
| | Cheerful | | Caring | | Loyal | | Kindhearted | | Loud | | Intimidating (More because of his species size). | |
Jupiter is all about fun, joy, and the lavish lifestyles of the Jupiterians. He prides himself on being a fun and caring leader. Jupiter hates fighting and discord, he would rather have everyone happy and having fun. Jupiter loves to visit the other planets, showing them the Jupiterian way of life. Jupiter was the first one of the leaders to agree to the peace agreement Venus proposed. He thought it would last, but Mars the arrogant one had to cause mayhem. Jupiter usually tries to stay out of the conflict, but knowing that Mars will try and make him side with him, Jupiter has allied with Uranus. He just wants everyone to get over themselves and have fun and be kind to one another.

Residence:
Well Jupiter lives on and rules Planet Jupiter. Since Planet Jupiter doesn't have any form of gravity, everything is floating and the land is connected by land bridges. The only reason that Jupiterians do not float all around is because Jupiterians are gigantic. The shortest Jupiterians are 20 feet tall, their body mass gives them their own gravity.

Jupiter's castle is in the middle of all the connected lands, centering everything and everyone.

Most non-Jupiterians who come to visit Planet Jupiter are carried around by the biggest Jupiterians, to keep them from floating away.​
ZJ3ILpAh.jpg

Other:
~All Jupiterians have the power to shrink to at least 8ft, so they can fit on the other planets without crushing anything, or anyone.
~Jupiterians have learned the technique crafting, since they have so much raw land floating around and radioactive gasses, they have learned how to build and create floating objects. If you see a planet with floating mechanisms they had them imported from Planet Jupiter. The smartest Jupiterians are trying to build floating devices so other non-Jupiterian species can move around Planet Jupiter on their own.
~Jupiterians have no weapons on the their planet, their bodies are already weapons. Their hands are twice the size of sledgehammers, and one punch from a full grown Jupiterian can crumble the body of a different species.

~Jupiterians' greatest weakness is their kindness, they would rather die then harm anyone. Kindness is also their greatest strength, since most other planet leaders, except Mars tend to leave them be.
~Jupiter loves to be flourished in intergalatic
Awesome! Jupiter is accepted!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
omg this is great! Does that mean... We will be starting soon? :D
Hell yeah! Hopefully we could all talk about where the planets would stand before the war. Like, who is better friends with who, and who would battle or assist etc etc. I imagine them all as a big group of friends with internal conflicts etc.

Then, I'll get up the IC ^^

Reactions: SteelMoon
Hell yeah! Hopefully we could all talk about where the planets would stand before the war. Like, who is better friends with who, and who would battle or assist etc etc. I imagine them all as a big group of friends with internal conflicts etc.

Then, I'll get up the IC ^^
Ok, so how would you like us to handle planetary relationships then. Because if I were to think about Saturn I guess I would see them as a little neutral. Like I see Saturn as a sort of 'old man' that would find Uranus' trickery annoying but not the sort of thing to go to war over. Maybe I guess that would have them supporting Mars on the account of 'Uranus is childish and needs to cut it out' sort of thing. But I think Saturn would stay as mostly an adviser and mostly just be saying "give them a slap on the wrist and send them off" sort of thing.

Not sure if what I just typed is complete gibberish but I hope you catch my drift.

Reactions: King
Ok, so how would you like us to handle planetary relationships then. Because if I were to think about Saturn I guess I would see them as a little neutral. Like I see Saturn as a sort of 'old man' that would find Uranus' trickery annoying but not the sort of thing to go to war over. Maybe I guess that would have them supporting Mars on the account of 'Uranus is childish and needs to cut it out' sort of thing. But I think Saturn would stay as mostly an adviser and mostly just be saying "give them a slap on the wrist and send them off" sort of thing.

Not sure if what I just typed is complete gibberish but I hope you catch my drift.
Yeah, I get you. Saturn would be like kinda keeping reigns on Mars. Like everytime Mars is like "LET ME BLOW UP HER PLANET!" And over-reacting, Saturn would like slap him around the back of the head and give him better guidance. lmao

Reactions: SteelMoon
Yeah, I get you. Saturn would be like kinda keeping reigns on Mars. Like everytime Mars is like "LET ME BLOW UP HER PLANET!" And over-reacting, Saturn would like slap him around the back of the head and give him better guidance. lmao
Yea! And though I myself like explosions and would personally agree with mars I'm glad you get where I'm coming from. Though as to Saturn's relationships with other planets I don't have a clue.

Venus could be like a person who goes advice to them all, like the person who is stuck in the middle of a fight? So if there are two sides of this war Venus could be the one who talks from one side then to the other etc?

Reactions: King
Venus could be like a person who goes advice to them all, like the person who is stuck in the middle of a fight? So if there are two sides of this war Venus could be the one who talks from one side then to the other etc?
Yeah, I see Venus being really neutral and attempting to talk them both out of the battle.

I have no idea with Neptune. She's only concerned with her own people and rarely cares much for outside conflicts. Of course, with this sort of war, she would find it threatening her people's security. As to what side she would choose...no clue

Hey sorry about being absent, I got to visit my sister! As for Mercury's relationships with the other planets... he's pretty neutral, but in this 'war' I believe he'll take Uranus's side. As fellow tricksters I think he will feel a little more kinship. Mercury isn't a very military based planet though, so his help will be more along the supply aspect like I said in my description. I also think he would get along well with Jupiter and Venus, but depending on their standpoints we'll see how things work out.

@kimsim12 I believe Mercury and Neptune wouldn't get along all that well. The same with Uranus. I think their more boisterous and dramatic personalities and values would clash with Neptune's more mature ideals. So Mars may be who she'd be inclined to side with. That's just my opinion though...

I apologize for my mess of words. I kinda just wrote my thoughts out as they came to me.

@Amai Kyuti Hm...you're probably right. Thanks for the input!

I'll go with what Amai said. Neptune will probably not put herself in the conflict at first, but she'll eventually decide on siding with Mars.

Awesome!

I think all the characters are neutral most of the time, even if Mars is over reacting about everything. He's probably declared war on everyone :P

But in this war, I see Saturn & Neptune being more biased towards Mars but Jupiter & Mercury feeling more biased towards Uranus. Then poor Venus trying to get peace all over again :P

That sounds like it works, yeah? c:

@kimsim12 You're welcome! Thanks for not eating me alive.

I think that works! I like it and I am ready to go!!!

Well, tomorrow I shall get the IC up with a couple of rules and all that jazz.

I'm excited to finally get started 8)

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
Sorry I haven't been replying! :o I guess I didn't check a notification before, and so it stopped giving me more notifications since I never checked the other one that I forgot. I definetly agree with the planets relationships that you guys have already talked about though!