The Pheraxis Saga: Lichdom OOC/Interest Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rosie Accepted, accepted, and accepted again! I look forward to matching wits with the High Priestess!

I am glad you like her! I will post right now, I am incredibly in love with her! Then I will finish up Eden's biography that I have in the works! ^.^ Gosh I am so excited!

I'm tempted to bring in Jarcik from the RP where the idea of the Inquisition was born now, 'cause that symbol is the exact same one branded into his axe, minus the leafy stuff in the corners.

Why not! If I can handle two charries, you can too! By the way... I have been thinking about all kinds of awesome lore for Pheraxis... would you be interested in a Co-Gm?
I kind of really adore this idea and the world and everything... ^.^ You would be making most of the decisions I would just help out with some of the ideas concerning like;
geography, culture, lore, and all that jazzy stuff. ^.^

I don't see why not. I tend to be a little slow on the replying and such so as long as you don't expect next-day replies to things, we'll be golden.

Very well! No worries on that, I have learned my lesson with next day replies from you ;D

Sooo...my angel will be answering to a nymph? Something about that doesn't seem right.... -_-

Well, an Angel isn't really supposed to be outside of their chosen holy domain. It'd make sense that an earthly being would be in control.

Thankfully not too much has been posted in the IC, but there's a lot more players!
Can't wait to see how this all comes together!

Whoa Whoa whoa... she is not a nymph. Angels are overrated anyways.

The Fox Den.

I like that one. Seems appropriate.

It's probably be in the middle of the night for me after the software update, so I'll post tomorrow.

heh not so much pressure winning and more like I don't really have a better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.