The Periodic Expirement (closee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor genie. :( bout to have an anxiety attack, hyperventilating,and what not

Oh geez accidentally clicked the post button, gonna edit now XD

Lol, I was wondering what happened there. I posted just now, so, I hope that doesn't mess you up, Silver.

@Ava haha thanks, she's the kind that gives small, seemingly bizarre gifts but puts meanings on them.
@Pun I know, she was getting to the point of being content, happy dare I say, stupid guards and their stupid mean personalities! She should totally vapourise them all...if, you know...she wasn't so nice.

Looks like Syven is seeing the bigger picture XD

Hehe. I think today should be Taco Sunday, because it's not Tuesday so can't be Taco Tuesday.

Better yet Ice Cream Sunday (get it). No guards invited since they ruin everything. Seriously, making Genie freak out about stuff when they were finally talking about books! Sheesh. It's like their the bad guys or something....

Heh, nice pun, yo. xD & I know right?!? They're just so evil. Their ice cream privileges have been revoked....permanently. -_-

Good. Serves them right too. I hope Steven sits on them, while made of Iron. Picking on a poor damaged girl like Genie! And putting the others at risk...obviously worried about that too. >.>;

I agree. They'd be pretty useless once they got turned into guard-pancakes. xD

Yup. Useless and hilarious.
Hopefully that will teach them...if and when it happens lol

Definitely hilarious. Ugh, I hate math. I guess I'll get to reply sometime after I finish my calculus....yeah, it's gonna be a while. Lol.

You guys are always up earlier than me. xD I sleep for 3/4 of the whole day and then I have, like, 10 new posts to read in the morning. It's so fun though~

Sadly I have to head off earlier today than usual due to work tomorrow but I will post as soon as I can after you guys.
It might mean me playing catch up a bit until I get into a routine of things.

Yeah, I totally understand that. I'm still in school, so, I've got a busy schedule and it sucks. Fortunately, we have a holiday tomorrow so I get to stay home. Woot.

Yay! I am hoping if people's posting habits stay similar I should actually be home before most of you start posting again. Which is multi- Yay! As I'm really bad at playing catch up! :D

I usually post the same times everyday during the week, so I'll be pretty consistent. ^^

Awesome because hey if Genie starts losing it again she's going to need Nik to hold her hand. ;) hehe

Edit:
@MissChoco Not best friends...yet. Challenge accepted? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.