The Periodic Expirement (closee)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am awake! :D
I shall get a post up before work, I hope. Though I have 30 minutes to do it in O.O

Edit: I don't work well at speed! Still there's a small post up, see you all after work. :D

Edit2: Yes no one's posted, I can edit mine to read better and no one will know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually noticed . . . >_> . . . but i like the tweeks ^__^

*runs off to read* Yeah....I totally didn't just wake up at 11:22.....tehe.

Ahaha thanks Notebook :)

And hehe yay!

@Avalon no post? ;-;

Ahaha thanks Notebook :)

And hehe yay!

@Avalon no post? ;-;
Eeep! Sorry! My brain was like "No writing for you today." I've got an idea now, I think, and I'll post so you can have it in the morning. ^^

Edit: Hopefully my post just now made up for the lack of one earlier....Long post is long. xD

Yeah I finshed a exam, just 5 more to go for today...(;_;)

So I just posted cause Im feeling left out XD anyway its long as hell so have fun reading it! uhm It's a little early I know sorry, form your place itll still be a day and a half before this becomes relevant anyhow. If you happened to read it in the first five seconds of my posting it you may wanna re-read the part about my approaching the lunch table cause I changed it a bit. I also made sure to color my text so when steven talks it'll be easier to identify.

HOLY SHIT YOU PEOPLE TALK, WHAT HAVE I MISSED

Keen people is keen! :D

@Ava Nuuu they stole Genie's friend! ;-;

I'd like to point out the fact that Pluto as everyone cals her doesn't think highly of Steven even if he is caring. But that's not a bad thing! It just means more drama! ^__^ yay drama!

Omg Steven's crying!
Genie would think they broke him when they tazered him...before promptly choking them until they apologised.

@Notebook Lol it sure will be interesting.

Just a Tid bit of info. There's a difference between a taser abd stun gun. A taser shoots, two Cooper wires into someone. A stun gun, ironically, didn't shoot anything. They're usually 6 inches long and produce electricity that you must then close the distance toy hit Them with.

Furthermore, if there was someone. Being tased and you touched them, you'd remain unharmed. But with a stun gun, Any electricity would pass through you ss well.

I was looking up stuff about then abd felt like sharing.

Steven will be okay :) and Book, good. It's no fun if there's no drama.

Also i think pluto is going to need a really long shower after her test is over . . . and maybe even a hug . . . T__T

I wonder if I should give Genie the option of 'evil willow' syndrome....but she's so damn sweet....

Buffy the Vampire slayer reference, this sweet innocent girl witch watches her girlfriend get murdered and goes bad ass on a revenge spree.

Oh. Okay, that's why i don't know it haha. Your call. Either way is okay with me as a GM. As a person, i say do it

If I was Genie I totally would.

But Genie's so nice...she'll probably just slap them pathetically. She's been conditioned not to be too violent. XD

Conditioning has been shown to be useless in the even of primal reaction...

Yup, that's their way with Genie she responds to the 'its for your own good' treatment way better than the DO IT OR DIE treatment.

Also I shall leave you all in suspense for part 2 of my post to come after work. Enjoy having a read, ;) ooooh teenage angst.

Yup, that's their way with Genie she responds to the 'its for your own good' treatment way better than the DO IT OR DIE treatment.

Also I shall leave you all in suspense for part 2 of my post to come after work. Enjoy having a read, ;) ooooh teenage angst.

NOT COOL MAN. NOT COOL. Bad Genie. Stahp that. XC

Status
Not open for further replies.