The Passing Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no problem. I don't know how new you are to role play in general. Just a note to keep in mind :)
And if ever you want to do some world/relationship/interaction building stuff just make a note of it here so I know what your intentions are and can play along accordingly.
Or tell you it won't work if my character was some kinda villain or whatnot.

Okay, the only relationship I was putting between them was he was a beggar she constantly assisted.

@KamrenReed @Neko-Sora999 @Erasmus the Stellar

Alrighty everybody.
It's been a week since Erasmus The Stellar has posted and unfortunately it seems no one here has heard from them. At least not to my knowledge.
So we're going to go ahead and write him out for now. Hopefully we can throw Galen right back into the thick of it upon their return.

Erasmus, you're always welcome to join back in! We hope you come back soon, best wishes.

Everyone else, post as per usual.

@Majem

You can play an ogre. For the area it isn't common. Most people are human in Portsmouth. I don't mind the species though. As I said in the initial post, it's pretty open species wise.

The only thing I ask is to not interact with Leto/ Mythas right away. I'm trying to establish a plotline with that character. I need to get them to an end of a conversation.

Rymiden/ Sora could probably be interrupted for a short while if you'd rather start by interacting with them. That's all up to you however.

O.O this is set in my home town.

Well now. Fantasy in Portsmouth. Down.

@Red Velvet @Majem

Welcome aboard! This should be fun. After a few more posts I'm going to work on getting a party together. I'd like these characters to work together for a specific goal despite their backgrounds. I'll come back and we will talk about it more.

@Imbroglio @Neko-Sora999

Since there are a decent amount of people now I added some extra rules. One is a minimum posting requirement (once a week) and on the other end a reminder not to post too much before someone else's turn (shotgun/ machine gunning).
If you can't meet the minimum posting requirement or you have to take a vacation for a couple weeks just let us know.

A little on the general plan...
Feel free to throw out ideas here in OOC and continue playing within the city for a while.

I've sent Mythas to Portsmouth to look for a specific item that may or may not still be in the city. He is also interested in gathering a small group of travelers that may be able to help him find the item/ protect it/ transport it/ and generally understand it's magical properties. He's probably going to either offer to pay or do some favor in order to appeal to your character's priorities, possibly through manipulation. You can agree or reject his offer but ideally it would be nice to have a small party to travel and haphazardly fall into adventure with. I will make sure lots of appropriately bad things and obstacles plague our "heroes" from there.

If this is agreeable...
How shall we have our characters bump into one another? I was going to have Mythas preform either in a courtyard or tavern that night and then make a call to all who don't mind a bit of a challenge, possibly facing some danger, for pay. He'll probably be purposefully vague on details until he can speak privately with some of these people. If there is another way you'd like our characters to meet up let me know. I'm open to any idea as long as it works within our character, especially if your idea is better than mine (which is rather stock) I'll be more than happy to run with it.

Feel free to message me privately about any plans you want to keep more as a surprise for everyone else.

P.S. As for Sora I have a plan to get him part of the party despite the thievery. I'll talk to Neko-Sora999 privately about those plans at some point.

@Majem
Was probably for the best so they weren't out there playing by themselves I suppose~

@KamrenReed
I am okay with the plan. You know me though, I've been screaming don't split the party for ages now lol. Do you have an overarching plot in mind? I don't need to (or want to) know the details if you do~ Just curious.

On Leto, I think you're fine hooking her with money, and I can rub salt in the poverty-wound beforehand to make it even more inviting a job.

Is it still fine for me to leap in with a character? I haven't done a roleplay in a while and I'm really craving one :D

@Red Velvet
Hey there. Two new players are trying to interact over by your character.

As for myself I was gone a few days on vacation, but now that I am back i should get to posting tomorrow night. Been busy as of late. Sorry for the lack of update.

Just letting everyone know we are going to move forward. I was waiting to see if anyone was going to reply on their own, but it looks like I have to give another nudge.

If you don't have anything to reply to/ work off of yet, go ahead and wait if you need to for one more turn.

@Red Velvet If you would kindly blow up the area I'll be happy to make something happen for everyone to play off of and get the plot rolling for you all.

@Immortal_Chaos @Imbroglio @Neko-Sora999 @Majem

I'm so sorry, I've been really busy with school, I can try to post monday

Status
Not open for further replies.