The Passing Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KamrenReed

I'll reply, just didn't wanna like, machine gun myself into oblivion lol.
Give me some time, busy day today, and I'll see if I can't write up something nice after I get some work done :3

Been waiting for that gnome to blow us up. Also, I kinda lost where this RP was with the update.

Been waiting for that gnome to blow us up. Also, I kinda lost where this RP was with the update.
So were the rest of us lol.
DM had plans to bring the characters together via the explosion but it just never came and due to some mild butthurt on our (mine and the dm) part we left it to die. So don't feel bad for losing track. Honestly it was left in kind of a bad way with a bunch of people who made themselves integral to goings on vanishing into the ether.

We resurrected it out of a desire to keep playing~
And anyone who'd want to continue playing is welcome to. :)
Including new people.

For all the characters who are just chillin in there with no one to play them, well, I imagine the DM will write them out like the first guy who disappeared. Leaves it open if they wanna come back but also closes the loop if they never do.
We're not gonna chase anyone down though, so unless all the players return suddenly, we're pressing on with the assumption they are not~

Yeah I know how you feel. I lost the thread with the update and didn't bother to search for it. It had already lost speed since a couple people went missing and I honestly was too lazy at the time to go out of my way to write everyone out. Partly my fault as DM.
But I'd still like to play this game and build upon it.
I'll make an explosion in the next reply and work on writing out any remaining characters that don't have people around to play them atm. I'd like to get the plot rolling.

I'll be editing some game rules and updating "the story thus far" section in a bit.

@Majem

Hey! I went ahead and made some time pass in game. If you wan't to continue playing, you can go ahead and write in what your character had done in between those hours to catch yourself up.

@Majem

Imbroglio and I are going to continue to let our characters have a conversation for a little bit. Feel free to butt in or message me if you have any plans you'd like to discuss. Especially if there is a way you would like your character to meet ours, or decide to become part of the party.

I was wondering whether or not you'd like to have something 'discussed' first, or if I could go right for it, but I was very tired yesterday. I'll have a post up soon.

@Majem I'm trying to let most events just unfold naturally. I do have a few ideas though. I'll message you later and see what you think.

I know I've been taking a while to post. Sorry for the wait! I'm going to try and get my next post done tomorrow night. Lots of stuff keeping me busy at work.

Blah, I'll be posting tomorrow or late tonight.
Just got busy this week. But not to worry.
Honestly would have done it sooner, but I forgot it was my turn @___@ Sry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.