The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
She made it to where there sent was. A building by a flagpole and a cellar. More men were there trying to get into the cellar for some reason. She climbed up the flagpole and noticed the human bleeding from his side. She only had a limited amount of time before he bleeds out. She jumped and kicked one of the men down. The others surrounded her pulling out weapons. She looked around but there was nothing. She took a deep breath and the man with a knife swung wildly at her. She dodged almost every attack. She got cut in the arm and her shirt was torn a little. He raised his knife again and decided to try and finish her. She dodged and hit his ribs a couple of times then went in between him and punched his throat hard. He gagged but tried swinging at he nonetheless. She tried grabbing the hilt but missed. The blade swung and she blocked it with her hands giving them a nice huge cut. She knew she wasn't suppose to do that but she was running out of time. She grabbed his wrists and pulled him sending him forward. She punched him in the head a couple of times then kicked his body on the ground. He let go of his knife and she grabbed it. She now had a weapon, making her more danderous. Another man used his pitchfork to stab her but she dodged and sliced his arm. He winced and tried stabbing her again but she ducked under his blow and kicked his arm really hard. He backed up and used held his arm in pain. A guy tried punching her but she ducked, grabbed his arm and flipped him over then punched his head really hard knocking him unconscious. A guy tried kicking her but she rolled out of the way and hit his ribs a couple of times then tripped him and kept hitting his chest over and over again. He was down and there was only one guy left.bathe ran to a wall and jumped off it towards the guy. She kicked his head sending him back and then ran to him. He blocked his arms but she jumped on them landing to the other side. She then ran up to him and sliced his back. He fell screaming and she ran to the cellar opening it. She then saw the human and went into the building. He was unconscious and she grabbed him and lifted him over her shoulders. She could barley take the extra weight and went to the cellar. She noticed another person there who was also injured. He must have been hiding there trying to get away from the men. She smiled and nodded as a greeting then placed the human on some clean clothes from the cellar, there was no bed. The cellar looked like it was more of a laundry room. She looked around and saw another medical kit and started treatin the humans wounds next she was going to treat the other mans wounds.

sighs and rushes back into the woods now patched up and runs back to the others for safty cmpletly leaving the human back there

Starla and the human were alone. He was already patched up but he seemed to be sleeping. She studied him, he was very handsome. She stared at him blushing. She has never been this close to him before. Moving his hair out of the way she leaned in studying his face more.

Alex woke up, feeling himself being bandaged. He tried to sit up, but his saviour gently held him back down. He relaxed when he recognized Starla. He layed his head back.
"Damn, why didn't I think that through?" He muttered.

running through the woods now in wolf form alone

Starla didn't answer instead she kept staring with a smile on her face. Her heart was beating through her chest as she kept staring.

Noticing the beautiful girl staring at him, Alex felt his face getting hot.
"So...um...where...where are the others...?" He stammered.

"There was another man here, he left after I patched him up as well" she then played with her long white hair. Suddenly there was a wonderful smell in the air. A stove was heating up something in a huge pot. "I made some beef stew...would you like some? You seem hungry" she smiled.

"Um...yes. Yes please." Alex said, the smell of the freshly cooked stew making his mouth water. He brushed his brown hair from his eyes and tried to sit up.

She poured the soup in the two bowls and put spoons in them. She brushed dirt off her pants and straightened her shirt. She spin around and gave one bowl to him. It steamed in his face smelling delicious.

"Thank you." Alex said, taking the bowl. He took a spoonful of the stew and tasted it. "Wow," he said, taking another bite, "This is amazing!"

She blushed "thanks, my
my mom taught me how to make it" she sipped hers slowly. She scooted closer to him. "So uhh you like wolves?"

Alex lowered his eyes and looked away. "I do, but..."
He hesitated, unsure if he should tell her of his past.

She cocked her head to the side then placed her hand down on his hand.

still on his own roams the woods trying to find a place of rest

Alex flinched at the contact, but did not move away.
"When I was younger...I loved wolves. I always thought they were amazing no matter what every other human said. It was always my dream to meet one, even though it would've been dangerous for me, being human in this war and all. I thought nothing could change my mind...until..." Alex turned away, a shiver running down his spine. "I came home and my foster home was in ruins. When I searched the rubble, I found that my entire adoptive family had been killed by wolves, judging by all the marks." He shook his head in sorrow at the memory. "All the blood..."

She took her hand away quickly "I'm...I'm so sorry..." she looked down sad. She then fiddled with her thumbs and then saw she ate everything in her bowl. "I'm...I'm going to put my bowl away" she said half smiling at him then got up.

Alex nervously cleared his throat. He hoped he hadn't made her uncomfortable by telling her his past. With a sigh, he set his bowl aside, lied down on his back and closed his eyes.
"Thanks for saving me, by the way." He called after Starla.

She smiled but felt bad about his family. "Do not mention it" she smiles.

Alex smiled and slowly began to drift off...