The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Starla lays next to him keeping a watch out

Alex awoke with a start. The chaos outside having a large impact on his rest. He tried to sit up, but the pain in his side convinced him otherwise. It was almost daybreak and there was still hell reigning outside the building. He put on his glasses and looked around for Starla to see if she was still there.

woandering the woods alone trying to find the others. looking at the sunrise sighs "just my luck, well maybe ill have better luck if i keep moving" so nivek started to wonder off on his own yet again....

Starla put her hand on his chest. "Its ok I'm here" she said softly "I wouldn't let anyone hurt you" she smiled and held his face.

Alex calmed down when he caught sight of her and smiled. "We should really leave here. It's not safe, and I don't think I can do much with a busted rib if we get caught." He tried to sit upright.

"I could barley carry you to this place..I don't have the upper arm strangth..." She walked to the window "wait a second" she said and opened the door. For a couple of minutes there was only silence. Then Starla came back "I found a car, I need to get you to a hospital" she said and grabbed him, barley able to carry him over her shoulders. She dragged towards the the car and set him down. "Hang on" she said and put him in the back of the car. She drove off, hitting three killer wolves on the way.

Groaning from the pain in his ribs, Alex asked, "What's with killing all these wolves? Aren't you one of them?"

"No" she said "wolves...our kind at least don't hurt innocent people..." she said

in the woods fending for himself until he found a cave " ok finally a place i can rest." he entered the cave hoping nothing was in it.

"Wait...so these wolves..." He paused. Could these be the wolves who attacked his family?

They drove by the ruins of the city and to another city's hospital. Starla checked him in and promised she would be back. She drove off to the others to try and help him.

lays in the cave and checks over the previous wonds to see that they are still cutt wide open and leaving a blood trail strait to me. "just my luck the humans are probably gonna fallow the trai" gets an idea and makes a plan for defence and goes further in the cave.

Alex Calmed down as the nurses layed him down on a stretcher and injected a sedative into his arm. Ignoring the sting of the needle, he wondered if she and the others would be all right...

Starla drove her car around and parked it where the blood filled city is held. She started searching for her other newly wolf friends.

sets up the cave with traps so no matter what came in he could rest peacfully. so he hopes. nivek laid down and closed his eyes trying to rest.