The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
"Hm?" Alex muttered, watching the wolf leave.

Starla watched a home as they had a medical kit out. They were putting a band aid on their child. The wolf saw the window open and decided to steal the opportunity when the mother went in the kitchen to do dishes and the father went in the other room with the kid. Probably to tuck her in bed. She leaped quietly into the room, grabbed the kits handle with her jaw and left just like that. Just then she heard screaming and running. A crowd was about to trample Starla. She looked around and noticed an abandoned building. As she leaped into the place she ducked behind a dilapidated wall. She wondered what they were all running for. Apparently wild wolves were randomly attacking people for it seemed no reason. A wolf jumped a person and bit their back. Blood was everywhere, the stench of it filled the air as more people were dying. Starla decided to help the wolf first then help the people. She made a break for it to try and get to the wolves but the ones that were eating people noticed her and three of them chased after her. Starla lowered her eyes and ran faster then made a sharp turn. The injured wolf had to wait they would surely kill him if they saw him.

Alex heard screams off in the distanct and started to get worried. "What the hell was that?" He wondered if he should go after Starla to see if she was safe...

gets up as he can hear the wolves fighting and howling gets up and rushes to the town where the helping wolf went. running as fast as he could reaches the town only to a random pack fight humans with both sides loosing badly. thinks 'ok what can make a pack retreat.' tries to think before the battle gets to bad but time runs out as nivek whitnesses a cub get killed reminding him of his family that was just killed eirlier that night nivek readed back then perked up quickly to give an alpha like howle giving the message for all wolves to retreat but in doing so got the attention of the humans. nivek backed sighlty but winded due to the injuries all he could do was watch as the human started to slose in on him. " just my luck try to be a hero and ended up cornered..." sighed

Starla kept running seeing blood everywhere.

-Oh gosh what's happening?- she thought as she kept running. She couldn't drown out the screams of the dying. She stopped and put the health pack by a broken fence in the house.
Suddenly she was pushed into the wall. Starla turned into a human and saw that a wolf lunged at her. She raised her feet and kicked the wolf onto the other side of her. The wolf spun around and growled. The three wolves transformed into humans and surrounded her.

backing up with the humans raising weapons and getting closer i snarl and snap my jaws trying to keep them back injuries taking there toll on his body with the thoughts 'im going to have to rush right in to even have a shot at living damn my luck' sighs gets that glarful look in his eyes and howled one last time to keep them all at bey

Running off in the direction of the screaming, Alex was greeted with a ghastly sight. Dozens of humans and wolves alike were beeing slaughtered. The sight of humans being ripped apart sickened him, but he was not worried about them. He made his way to where a crowd of humans were gathering around something. As he looked closer, he recognized the injured wolf that had ran away moments before. Desperate for a way to distract the humans, Alex climbed a flagpole that towered up from the crowd. Reaching the top, he looked at the crowd beneath him beginning to overwhelm the wolf. Taking a deep breath, he jumped and fell toward the humans below.
"Watch the pikes!" He yelled to himself, twisting just barely out of the way. As he fell, there was a sickening crack from his rib cage as it collided with the skull of one of the other humans.

One guy ran and went to go punch her but she spun away dodging his attack. She then punched him twice in the neck and then the ribs.
The guy grabbed her arm and tried pulling her in but she tripped him then stomped on her head knocking him unconscious. Another guy tried kicking her but she leaped and rolled on the ground dodging him. He used the opportunity and tried to kick her. She blocked the blow with her arms and grabbed him by his ankle and pulled making him do a split. She then kicked him in the head three times and then kicked him to the ground. The third guy turned into a wolf form and launched at him. She ducked and turned to him. Launching again she quickly grabbed the stick and whipped his nose hard sending him to bleed from both nostrils. He ran away growling at her. She dropped the stick and grabbed the medical kit. "I'm coming" she said running.

as the human tried to help me i took the oppertunity to grab him and jump over the crowd and jumped into a celler and shut the door then blocked it off... "well that bought some time but it wont hold for long" sighs " just my luck...ok well human any ideas? on how to get out of this one?"

Alex clutched his side in pain. "We should try to find Starla and meet back up with Logan and Ari. I have no idea where she went, but it's a little too dangerous out there to just leave her." He quickly glanced out of a window. "What the hell is happening out there anyway?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"i have no clue but if we go out there not we are the ones in danger so since youll slow me down" sifts to human form hoping that would reduce the stress on his body "ill go find her... hopfully..." sighs "but then again we may just make things worse...." sighs not knowing what to do

"you uh dont care" climbs up theand out the window and makes a break for it in human form. limping down the streets looking for the one who ran to town to help him

A young Vampire, Akiko Isumni leaves her warm home and begins walking walking down the cold street, she passes a a few dark alleys, very tempted to go down them in her search for blood. Her thirst is becoming unbarable. She must feed soon, before shgoes under blood lust and loses all sense of right . She smells blood from a street over and begins to go that direction. she is lost in thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex crossed his arms and began to pace back and forth impatiently, then clutched at his ribs again. He found a chair and decided he should sit for awhile. The pain in his side was slowly growing worse.

Akiko continues to walk toward the smell, only after getting close enough to attack that she is hunting a Wolf. She quickley moves into an alley and waits against a wall.

trys t run staying close to builings trying to stay out of sight then keeps loking for the one who was indanger

Despite the pain and the screaming chaos on the outside, Alex's eyes began to grow heavy. He tried to shake away the exhaustion, but he soon fell asleep within the small shack he was hiding in, unaware of the bleeding in his side.

Starla ran back and fixed up the wounded wolf. "Where are the others?" she asked but before anyone could answer she saw the humans tracks. "Shit, they probably went looking for me." She looked at the now patched up wolf and told him that she would be back. She transformed into a wolf and sniffed their tracks.

-they are this way- she thought and ran in their direction.