The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
"Starla...Nice name. I'm Alex." He pulled his black hoodie tighter around him. "Jeez, it's cold out here." He muttered.

Starks smiled at Logan she was incredibly beautiful

Ari walked in the forrest and came across the three. "Woah.. more wolves.." She muttered to herself .

Surprised, Alex's head snapped up toward the newcomer.

walks up still beeten and bruised and cutt up limping around

"Hi." Logan said, not turning around. "Nice to see you here. Uh... Ari is it?"

"Yeah, nice to see you again Logan" she said as she looked at the others. "I'm Ari.. nice to meet you" She said smiling as she flipped her red hair over her shoulder.

Alex stayed quiet, hesitent on whether he should introduce himself.

Starla smiled "hi" she said to Ari

walking around smells human and walks twords the sent

Ari smiled. "Wow.. another female wolf.." She smiled more. "That's so.. cool" Her scarf wrapped around her neck blew in the cold winter breeze.

Alex looked at the injured wolf. "Look! He's awake!"

..."great its you the one that tried to pull a knife eirlier..." showed his teeth and gave a threatening howle.

"Your wounds look treatable maybe I can help" Starla said

Ari looked over to the injured wolf and chuckled a bit. "Jeez you look awful.. I'm guessing you two know each other?" Her eyes looked from one wolf to the other.

"i dont 'know' anyone here but ill take any help i can get at this point" looking at the wolf who offered help.

At this moment, Alex decided to pipe up. "As far as I know, we've all just met. I was just trying to get ho-- erm... just passing through, and I ran into these two." The human pointed at Logan and the injured wolf.

"I will be right back" she said, turned into a wolf and left