The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Logan stood up, still shivering from the cold. He walked towards the woods, thinking of changing into his wolf. He continued to walk. "So cold." Was all he could think of.

Logan stood up, still shivering from the cold. He walked towards the woods, thinking of changing into his wolf. He continued to walk. "So cold." Was all he could think of.
A low chuckle came from Behind Logan. "hahaha.. Almost.. Freezing, Wouldn't you say?." His voice was deep and his figure dark in the shadows leaning against the wall near where Logan was sitting shortly before.
6d20b16190ce2078e359b226f6aed1b41254285843_full.jpg

Reactions: Sky254
Logan jumped and quickly turned around. He backed away. "Y-yeah." He said in startled voice. He was shaking even more

Reactions: Kanja Sionji
The dark figure stepped forwards as he raised his hand up and a flame grew larger in his palm. "Don't worry Logan, i wont hurt you. Need a warm up? Cant have a fellow packmate freezing to death.." He grinned slightly.

• "P-p-packmate?" Logan said, eyeing the dark figure. He has been betrayed before and is cautious about him.

• "P-p-packmate?" Logan said, eyeing the dark figure. He has been betrayed before and is cautious about him.
He smiled a bit. "PackMate yes, arnt you more worried that i know you. and you have no clue who i am?" He grinned a bit, "just trust me logan, you need to stay warm."

"O-ok." Logan said, looking down. "And what's a packmate?" He asked, grinning slightly.

"O-ok." Logan said, looking down. "And what's a packmate?" He asked, grinning slightly.
I threw the flame to the ground as it grew a bit bigger increasing heat around us. "It is a fellow wolf mate that is in the same pack and or race as you." i grinned looking up at him

Logan sat down near the fire, feeling it's warmth. "Thanks." His eyes started to turn green and a low growl escaped his mouth.

Logan sat down near the fire, feeling it's warmth. "Thanks." His eyes started to turn green and a low growl escaped his mouth.
"not a problem Logan, my names Kanja." I sat down near the fire looking through the flames at him my eye's glowing red. As i slowly broke a stick in half throwing it in the fire as it got a little bigger. "Fire is quite.. Interesting is it not?."

"Nice to meet you, Kanja." Logan looked to the sky, sighing. "Fire's pretty cool of you ask me.

"Nice to meet you, Kanja." Logan looked to the sky, sighing. "Fire's pretty cool of you ask me.
"hm. so what is your power Logan, In which power were you graced when you were born?" I asked as i looked at the sky then back down to him raising an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Logan asked, looking at him, tilting his head

"What do you mean?" Logan asked, looking at him, tilting his head
"well by what i know of our race, We were drove out by humans and we evolved but we were all born with powers of the earth. We are earths warriors. I am blessed with fire in my soul, What are you?" I asked standing up putting some wood on the fire.

"Oh. Its not one of the main elements." Logan said, shrugging.

Ariana saw a fire roaring as she followed the other wolf. Her curiosity got the better of her and she wandered over to the fire, watching the to boys.

A bolt of fire shot from my hand as i jumped up and formed into a wolf, growling ready to attack the figure that watched us. "Ready yourself logan! Come out you there!"

Ariana jumped back at the sudden outburst of fire and then suddenly a wolf was before her eyes. Her eyes sparkled in excitement. "He's like me?! He's like me!!" She thought to herself as she approached cautiously. Her fur stuck up on her neck and she barred her teeth in a defensive position.

Ariana jumped back at the sudden outburst of fire and then suddenly a wolf was before her eyes. Her eyes sparkled in excitement. "He's like me?! He's like me!!" She thought to herself as she approached cautiously. Her fur stuck up on her neck and she barred her teeth in a defensive position.
"Hold Stranger!" I spoke in a dominant tone, I raised my head and stared for a moment as walked closer keeping my eye's on the new figure. "What is it you want with us?." I asked in a demanding tone.

Ariana rolled her eyes at the guy. "Really dude? I'm a wolf" She thought to herself as she still kept walking towards the two. She wasn't scared of the boy and she sat on the cold ground. Her white fur blending into the sparkling white snow.