The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
Ariana rolled her eyes at the guy. "Really dude? I'm a wolf" She thought to herself as she still kept walking towards the two. She wasn't scared of the boy and she sat on the cold ground. Her white fur blending into the sparkling white snow.
I bared my teeth as i snapped my jaws at her. "I am no boy, I am a wolf as well! and! and.." I stopped as i finally could smell her scent as i backed up and sat down. "oh.. sorry.. i didn't realize you were a female, I could.. i couldnt tell, I was upset im sorry. My name is Kanja." I slowly shifted back into my human state and sat down.

Ariana shifted back into her human form. Her clothes appearing back on her as she stood in the cold forrest. "W-Who are you two.." She asked as she stared at the boys. She had so many questions for them. Her red hair fell into her eyes as she took in the sight of the two boys.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I stood up and dipped my head at her politely. "My name is Kanja Sionji, And this is Logan. Forgive my um.. rude greeting earlier. Im sure you have many questions do you not?" I tilted my head slightly as i sat down.

"Hi." Logan waved, not scared of her at all. He sneezed, shaking his head.

"Please warm up at the fire logan, Dont want you catching cold. And you as well new comer." He nodded slightly.

Ari walked slowly over to the fire and stood near Logan. "Hi.. I'm Ariana.. but most people call me Ari." She said as she looked overa to two. "I understand, it was rude of me to intrude, I'm sort of curious you see, my father says I should have been a cat not a wolf." she said joint slightly. "Are you both.. wolves?" she asked.

"indeed we are, Both wolves." I nodded i laughed. "A cat.. heh yeah cats are quite curious, very cute little things. anyways. nice to meet you Ariana."

"Yeah." Logan smiled, getting near the fire.

Ari smiled and sighed. "I need to go.. Do you need a place to stay fro the night? My family owns the hotel in town.. It's not much but it's warm. We can talk more there.." She said as she neared the fire. "It's to cold if i don't have fur.." She said under her breath.

"Sure." He says. "I don't have anything better to do." He stands up.

wolf form human form

just trying to find somewhere to go somewhere other than home so nivek set out an ran in his wolf form as fast as he could. trying to get away from his past. his only thoughts where 'i must out run my past, i must make the right choice this time' so nivek ran from his home and straight into the town.

Logan watched the fire. "Man. I wish I could make fire." He sighed, sitting back down.

still running through the wod as fast as he could with nothing to loose just ran recklessly. trying to get away.

Reactions: Sky254
Logan watched a wolf run past by. "Hey!" He yelled, running after him in his human form.

stops and turns around to see a man fallowing him and instictivly shows teeth to the unknown stranger

The human adjusted his glasses, staring at the two wolves. He was tired and was on his way home, not that he had much of a home, when he'd stumbled upon these two wolves. Instinctively, he reached for his knife, waiting for one to attack....

"Hey. I'm good. I'm not gonna hurt you." Logan said as he put up his hoodie, smelling another human.

Alex stiffened and began to back away...

Seeing the hooded human, he asked in a shaken voice: "Who are you...?"