The Pack

• Thread starter ThatBioshockInfiniteChick
  • Start date
"how can i trust you?" still uneassy about trusting others andarches back ready to defend himself smelling a human nearby

"Wait..you can talk?." Alex said, his grip tightening on his knife.

"Yes. He can talk." He said as he heard footsteps in the snow. He looked at the human, tilting his head.

The human's grip relaxed a bit. "Again, who are you?"

now facing 2 new people not trusting either just gets ready to defend himself

"I'll rather not tell right now." He turned to the wolf. "I'm just like you. You know, uh.......uh...." Logan stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"Well, What's his problem?" Alex asked, jerking his head nervously in the snarling wolf's direction. He was still waiting to see if the wolf would attack, ready to defend himself and the other.

"alright thats enough to show me your not completly here to kill" said talking to the wolf then looks at the human seeing his hand on a weapon shows his teeth and gives a quick snarl of intimidation to see the humans reaction.

Surprised by the wolf's gesture, Alex took a step back. As he did, his foot caught on a root, causing him to fall backward.

"No need to be scared." Logan said, rubbing the wolf's head.

................only thought is is 'hes touching my head'.......instictivly whips head around and nips at the foreign paw. " no touchy?!

"I see..." The human scrambled to his feet, his hand no longer at his knife, but he was still cautious. "What are you two doing here? This is human territory, you know. It's dangerous for any wolf to be out here."

"i know this human territory i have the makrs to prove it" glares at the human then gets in better lighting to show them the freshly cut wounds of human weapons both guns and blade with a burn on his side. "you humans took my family away your humans are the reason i had to run" shows teeth

"Just calm down." He said as shook his head. "What's your name then?" He looked at the human.

The human took a deep breath, trying to slow his racing heart. After he was calm and collected, he answered.

"Alex...my name is Alex." He brushed himself off before asking politely, "And yours?"

with blood still dripping nivek backed away about to walk away before he passes out from pain.

"Logan. I will explain later. We've got to help him." He helped the wolf up.

Hesitently, Alex decided to help carry the wolf, despite his own tragic past with them...

Starks looked through each garbage can "where is it" she thought to herself she was already in human form by te time she got to the city. With a sigh she held her head. Her tummy growled and her fangs came out. She closes her mouth not able to control it.

Logan walked away and turned to wolf form. He howled as loud as he could.