The Outbreak Nation: The Untold Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! Time for my CS :) *evil grin*

Name: Liam Coltson.
Race: He's a Hybrid. He's part Demon God, part Vampire and part Human. The strongest of his kind. But the very first.
Bio: Lived a easy but hard life. Not your average guy you'll ever meet in your life. Seriously. He's what you call A Lone Wolf, and he likes it like that. Got drafted into the Military at the age of nearly 17. He became a Sargent Major in the U.S.S.O.C. (United States Service of Combat) he was only 18. His best friend was also in the U.S.S.O.C. they always fought side by side with each other. They use to call them Ghosts of the Devil, G.O.D. or GOD for short. But after they got back from tour he never so him again. He returned to home and found what has happened to it since he returned, that was only two weeks after his tours. Despite of the chaos that was created around him, he just shut down everything around him..from the world. He's been fighting by himself against the Zombies, or Greeks, that's what he calls them. He's fast and strong, the Military changed him drastically, his parents didn't recognize him when he came home. His friends was afraid of him. He's a loner and will not stay to aid those in need...well so he thought. His family died during the crisis and the war with the Outbreak that happened. He has no one as of now.
Appearance: This is what he is wearing now. Not too new though but it was his clothes that got cleaned up after they took him in the Med Bay, it was his uniform.
154728.jpg

Soon, He'll come across his actual uniform. A SCRX-70 Bio Suite.
downloadfile.jpeg

And his Civil Clothes, good for stealth and others.
security_suit3.jpg

Mind this, he is only 5 foot 7 inches. He may be short but he's a fast and strong little bastard. He has snow white hair, icy white eyes, he has an athletic build. He won't bother anyone unless he has too.

This what I have to say about him. If anyone finds this recording, please tell him that I love him and that mommy is doing better. We miss him. We are all waiting for him. Do accept him. Don't judge my boy, he's all we have. Y'all are our only hope, he's my hope.

....Liam? Be safe....
-End of Log-

Name: Tessa Sterling

Race: Half vampire, half human

Bio: Tessa was born of a union between a vampire and a human. Her mother was a small time healer who fell under the allure of a vampire, one who visited her every night for a month feeding from her and laying with her. After which her mother never saw her vampire lover again, and refused to talk about it with her daughter. Tessa grew up with no knowledge that she was different, her mother would supply her with the blood she needed to survive despite her disgust with Tessa's diet of blood and human food. In due course Tes realized how truly different she was from her mother and those around her. She had questions her mother refused to answer.

When she turned sixteen she set out on her own to find answers. As she flitted from place to place she picked up skills instrumental to her survival. Five years passed before Tessa made her way home a completely different person. Her mother, she found, had passed away shortly after she left of an sudden illness no one would go into much detail about. Guilt prickled her as she took the few things her mother had left for her, a locket with her fathers picture inside and a dagger that had been in the family for years. Unable to stay without her mother she set out again.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Jack Cole

Species: Human/Cybernetically Enhanced

Height: 6' 5"

Bio: Jack was born to unknown parents; he has been raised in an orphanage since the moment he is born. He is known to be a fairly closed in child and there for he did not have many friends, it is known that he gets bullied by many of the older kids there but never fights back. There is a strange sense of nobility around him, the way he acts, the way he thinks, the literature he reads and the words he uses to talk to people or to describe things. He passes most of his education with great grades and at the age of 18 with the help of his guardian he goes into college. Not having much interest in his major and college altogether he decides to drop out; shortly thereafter he finds a strange passion for the military U.S.S.O.C. (United States Service of Combat) and enlists right away. Passing most of his training with flying colors, he is designated as a G.O.D. (Ghosts of the Devil) Marksman; he then serves two deployments with them before he is honorably discharged. While still being in the group he is known to have one friend which he fights alongside for most of the time; his friend leaves after their first tour while he continues for a second one. After being discharged out of the military the money he decides to go for a career in motorsport racing, he has fairly tough luck at the begging of his career but shortly thereafter finds success when he joins the Formula-D racing series. He takes several 1st places in 3 seasons of Formula-D. In the year 2014 on March 15, Earth gets attacked by unknown forces; he is then rushed into service by the military and is returned to his former squad. In the struggle to regain ground the scientist of the military choose his squad to play a key role in the cybernetics development. They replace their bone structure with "Inconel 625" and "Ultra-High-Carbon-Steel" the scientists run into problems with one of the other soldiers when his body rejects the new bones and dies thereafter. Now only 5 men are left, the scientists continue to replace and enhance their bodies, continuously adding better and more advanced technology to them making them slowly but surely super-soldiers. In the course of the next week the upgrades they get vision enhancement, Nano-technology, Poison Resistance, Skin Enhancement, Speed Enhancement, Strength Enhancement, Endurance Enhancement… the scientist put so many upgrades to the soldiers that many of them lost their minds or died in the process. Only Jack was left alive at the end of this experiment, but it was too late as the world was already consumed by the unknown enemy. The base he is kept in is shortly over-run by the enemy and everybody in there is killed. Jack manages to escape the base but before he manages to find himself equipment from the bases armory. After exiting the base which was underground he finds himself just on the very edge of New York City. He decides to enter the city and look for survivors or anyone that is still standing up to this enemy. This is where his story begins.

Appearance:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/18/53/4e/18534e6b62ba30539aa8af03b136efa5.jpg

Personality: Jack is a very nice person but very un-predictable as well, he is known to be very brutal and unforgiving in combat. He is not very talkative 'nor does he care much about other people; through most of his life he has not been very trusting of other people and takes much longer to earn his trust. He snaps fairly easily if in an argument with someone and shows it by aggressive behavior and yelling.

Military Armor he is currently found to be wearing:

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/112/1/a/guillotine_operator_by_ianskie1-d62lumg.png

Weapons of Choice:

Primary Arm: CheyTac Intervention with a Suppressor

http://images8.alphacoders.com/383/383491.jpg

Secondary Arm: Beretta 96 Combat

http://clubdearmas.com/images/avisos/164444bbde48f6103a2ee27b04ec2e62.jpg

Melee Weapon: TAC Dagger Fighting Knife

http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/tacdagger_full_tang_knife_540.jpg

• Love
Oh, I forgot to put my characters actual look without all the armor and stuff.
maxresdefault.jpg

2ndm.jpg
thats my chars armor,

Character shi- sheet.
Name: Rayna Vickor
Race: I'm a vampire
Appearance (I have the actual picture I drew.. But.. I'm lazy..)
Eyes: They're dark red
Hair: Same as eyes, but with brown.
Typical Clothes:I wear black and red, typically a long sleeve shirt with a hood, and semi-tight black pants. And yes, I have a cape. Can't have sun, now can I? My clothes do protect me from it. Surprise. Surprise.
Body: Slim build, standing a whole 5'6".
Accessories: A black lace necklace, tightly around the neck
Bio: I'm snippy, I don't like people, but I tolerate them... Though not humans, they're sad and pathetic, more as... bait. I think non-humans are easier to get along with. I don't take orders from people I don't respect, and I refuse to drink most non-human blood, well it depends on the creature. I talk to myself, which means, don't respond. I can be more threatening than violent, but if I say I'm going to hurt you, then I will. My word is all you will need, ever. I care for people somewhat, just in a very introvert kind of way. When I'm happy, I act happy, just not the giggly kind of way. Being a vampire, I can in fact turn into a bat, though, that doesn't always last long. I'm also a tad telekinetic.. I'm a vampire.. it comes with powers. And so does more than human strength.. But who cares?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
I feel like I need to make another character. I'll have him up soon~

• Thank You
Question, would you mind a kid thats from a different planet-no a different galaxy?

• Thank You
About time! Anyways, posts might be coming slow from me but I swear I'll get them in this week!
Darn finals! *Shakes fist*

• Love
Nimh accepted!! And yeah, I don't mind at all. We can be the ones who find him. We should come up with plan for him. Kimonka, yay!!!

Shoot me a PM and yeah!

Just so you know, if its alright.. Im sort of gonna make him a bad ass. Is that alright? But he would only be a kid, like 16, 17 basically.

I don't mind him being a badass, but not as strong as Liam but close to it but not too close. :)

Kingsley
the_monster_has_blue_eyes_by_saturdayx-Photographer%2BAlexandre-%2B23%2Bfeb%2B2007.jpg

"Seventeen.. Eighteen? Even nineteen in human years? I don't know.. I just know that I am at least two thousand years old."

"Male, last time I checked. Though, I could be mistaken."

Species:
"There is technically no name for what I am, you Earthlings may call me an 'Alien' "

Appearance:
"Someone seemed to manage to capture a picture of me, oh lucky them. Well, I did eat them afterwards."
alien_by_shekhina-d41l2pj.jpg

Personality:
"Do you expect me to know??"
(Kingsley is known to be quiet, hot-headed, and quite witty. He is sarcastic, demanding, and smarter than the average being. He is a loner and would rather not be around others.

When he gets angry, he tends to try to eat that person. But he could be stopped if you talked to him in a certain way and calmed him down.)

History:
"I do know that I was sent here when the first inital waves of the flesh eating creatures came. I was sent here to observe these creatures and if we could live here with them after every being on this earth was dead. But what I found was a war which I was right in the middle of. I learned that I could use the flesh eating creatures, or zombies as food. I am not affected by the virus, but I have grown to help others who are. I devour anything that harms others. Or even trys too. Now I am stuck in a city that I know nothing of, what luck am I in!"

Powers:
Immortality
Invisibility
Shapeshifting
Intelligence
Regeneration
Telikinis (Only in human form.)
Enhanced senses
Strength
Speed

He will develop more as he matures. Right now he is a young creature.

Y'all are doing so fucking awesome! Best group I've ever had!! We will be rping again very soon. I might make a Part II :)

Its over aleady..? Thats odd. Not that I have anything against it.

• Love
No, hun. I swear, you have to be a blonde. I'll saying, once this finishes which won't be anytime soon, I might do a part II. Lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.