Soo... what's going on with the RP?

I have no idea..
I posted something but...idk?
Someone respond :p

I guess this rp is dead...
gone... :P
Unless someone else posts...
I'm bored...
typing in a bunch of periods after my sentences......
That's how bored I am...
I have no life... :P

I was thinking of posting, but I don't think my character has any connection to yours; so I don't think I can even post.

yeah that makes sense....(more periods after sentences) xDmaybe you could spot me or something?I don't know..

I think this is dead and we should leave it at that. If only me and you continue to RP it's better to make a One X One to be honest.

Well, without the main peoples of the rp, I doubt there'd be much to do with it.

But I'm a main character and I could talk to Brandon and see if he wants to continue.Plus I'll be more active from now on :P

I should have cleared up my connotation of main character by specifying, the people that were really active to begin with.. And by no means is that saying you're not a main character. o.o -just what I had meant to say is all..

Actually Brandon declared me as a main character when I posted my cs.
We've been in a few rps together and we known each other for awhile. Just so you know.
I would of posted when he started it but I've had limited amount of computer time due to the fact that I'm in the hospital.

I know he did, I went through the pages before the rp started. And I didn't say you weren't a main character. I was only stating it's really odd to just have a bunch of characters disappear.

I never go any notifications on this or the rp. I'll go check and post but I may need someone to play my girl since the other one disappeared on the rp, that's why I didn't post so if someone can play her or grow feelings for him then that will be great. That's only if everyone may be interested. I'm willing to give this another chance.

hmm.. do you always have to have a love interest? :P

I'll wait till the story gets more in-depth then maybe, just maybe :P

Well, mostly because I'm developing my character to be a tough and independent woman. I don't want her falling in love so easily.

Unless maybe Nimh??

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.