The Outbreak Nation: The Untold Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
:L Hmm. I see. I tend to not understand things clear when it gets late. As you have seen happen before....

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Now now, smile *kisses cheek* no need for the face. :)

Their you go, I was trying to prove a point with the kid, but didn't go as I hoped but oh well, I guess.

I dont know what you are trying to do. It would be nice to inform me ahead of time.

Though I dont think you can prove a point to him. He cannot change.

(Ooc: well.. I was going to have her heal him..)

But but...plots aren't always suppose to be told, hmph *pouts* fine, I'll inbox you or something...and that sucks, stubborn people, piss him off badly. But, we'll make due :)

(ooc:.um...he said "Lets get you fixed up..." which means heal him and then get out of the hole and find other people and get food, Bunny. Are you tired?)

Im so sorry but I am going to have to drop out. Its family things. Its going to be hard for me to do a group roleplay from now on. Sorry. I can't really tell why due to the fact.. well its personal.

Bunny is going to possibly drop out. If she does, I'm going to try to find a replacement for her. I'll do my best to find something like her character..I don't know, just go along with the east things are and still...have fun.

(you were, i should of been more despcriptuv o.o)

This is a reminder to please use your OOC thread for chatting! We don't allow purely OOC posts in the In Character sections.

Any who, is anyone else going to post? If not I'm soon going to close this rp and start a new one with a better crew that will post more often if no one is going to post.

you do know that you could post again, just as well as me or anyone else, like before others get busy and then when working you can forget about an rp and sometimes need a reminder, one thats not so mean and kind of dickish. you are also the only one who can really move the rp along, all we are doing is milling about in a house which can cause people to easily loose intrest, so im going to have to drop out anyways due to my work schedule and that im involved in to many rps

I agree, didn't mean to make it seem that mean. But I can post but I'll just close it and make a new one. Dark Jae and I have been talking through kik and are going to start one off with a bang. Just need a good crew.

just when I was going to post.....
I know I said I was going to post before but I'm in a tight situation where I only have a limited amount of time on the computer.
But if your really set on closing it, I guess I shouldn't post?

Also you never replied to my fb message so....

I'm so so sorry! :( please forgive me! Pm me and we'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.