The Outbreak Nation: The Untold Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I. You and I have a plan, no one knows haha. Seriously, no one else knows this plan of ours haha.

Haha, Lol. Secret plans are always fun! Always.

Especially when no one else knows, its going to be really interesting though. Really interesting.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I updated my CS btw, thought you should know.

Name: Hetah McCarthy

Race: Mother is a Siren, Father an Incubus.

Bio: Her father, Devnik, was a wealthy Incubus of trade who spent his life seeking for only the most refined and delectable of woman to act out upon his compulsions with. His children were already many, but none that he cared to keep and raise as his own, still searching for the one mate who he could keep permanently. As his and only his. Forever. Human woman though... they became damaged so easily, even when he was gentle with their bodies and made them enjoy the experiences he presented them with, they would always get hurt. This saddened him greatly, regardless of when the daughters of wealthy men claimed to love him afterwards, for it was only a side effect of their pairing. He eventually took up the proposition of becoming a sailor so that he might have easier access when it came to tasting the women of exotic origins. He was never meant to travel to these mysterious lands though, for upon the dusk of their first evening, a heavy fog settled over their ship, along with an eerie silence that was broken by nothing less than the most beautiful of voices that he had ever set his ears upon. A creature of shadow and illusion, it was an easy enough task to leap from the ship moments before it struck the harbour of a rocky terrain from which the owners of these capturing songs lay, and creapt upon them, the Voyeur in him strong. As these goddess-like women sang and their sisters feasted, he found himself further drawn to them.

An ageless woman, who went by Lilith, saw this stranger who had not come crawling to them, begging for their bodies as the others had. She saw into his heart and called upon his name, beckoning him closer with her voice. Though come he did not. For the first time, she stood and went to approach someone other than her sisters, for their lack of being drawn to her by both song and body, and for the first time, she found herself attracted to this strange being. There was something about him. The way he held himself and the confidence in his eyes, and the lust, but oh, not the lust for her, but rather the lust she knew was being reflected back from her own jade orbs. But drawn to her, he was. A compulsion of the likes he had never felt before, and Devnik knew that he must possess this woman, and she, him.

The Incubus came to reside on the Sirens' Island, taking shelter within one of their many tunneling caves each time the sun came out to scar his conjured flesh. Within some years, a child was conceived, one which they both knew would never have a life away from the sanctuary of the darkness and who's needs in the human world would never be denied to her. They named her Hetah. She aged slowly, if at all, for time held no grasp on the near immortal creatures, but soon she held a body which belonged not to a girl, but a woman, and who was praised for her beauty of the two seductive beings. Warned of the Darkness that she held within herself, she was, but pay it any heed... she did not.

Appearance: [spoili]Dark Hetah.jpg[/spoili]

Other: She feeds upon flesh and lust, one or both enough to sustain her physical being, which was granted upon her as a blessing from her late lover. The sun is still a hated enemy of hers, but one who's influence is not as great as when she was young and, like her father, was forced to seek shelter in the shadows. Rays of the early morning and late evening are the most bearable, leaving those of high noon as being enough for her to lose consciousness and -if left that way- to die, or be incapable of waking for extended periods of time in order to recover.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Not yet. Soon shall be. I promise, I'm going to wait till Thursday to see when my peeps will post. I promise.

I might name the thread sooner than expected :)

Male-Tattoo-Model.jpg

Name:
Michael " Shifter " Mills
Sex: Male

Nationality: American Cyborg

Type of Armor: Type II-A body armor, when he is not in disguise, when in disguised he uses a thin bullet proof vest that does not show to much.

History: Michael was your ordinary goofy guy, worked hard and went out at night. People enjoyed his company and seemed to get along with him and he seemed to fit in anywhere which is why he was such a good reconnaissance, he blended in well and can go unseen for long periods of time. When people say going ghost, he literally can go ghost inside a enemy line. Taking on a roll very important as if it was an acting career, Michael is fairly friendly to all of his peers but at times he can be very angry and stressed as he did not live a very good life before he had grown up. Yes it is a sad sop story but he does not tell it much, and the few he is really good friends with know. When Michael was a young boy he was abused by his father, his father told him he was scum and was nothing to the world and that if he fell off the face of the earth no one would miss him. His father was a drunk and blamed Michael for the death of his mother, once again yes it is a very original heard story but the way he changed it around slightly amuses others. Instead of becoming an odd child, who could of taken the path of a murderer he took the skills of hiding his emotion. As that is what his father wanted from him the emotion of fear and hate, something for him to react to but when he did not react his father would leave him alone. Thus enabling one of his characters which he uses in his disguises when infiltrating and re-coning, When Michael is down it is visible on his face and it shows in the way he holds himself up. But due to this constant change of character he has developed minor bi-polar issues as he switches between his roles at odd times. It is normally under control but when it slips it can be a bit surprising or scary.

Michael decision to join the military was to just put his skill to the test, but as he went along he became more and more known. Which soon threw him together with the W.O.L.F Group, the invitation was one he had to think about since working with other people could be challenging to him. But he decided that accepting the invitation was the best way for him to get better at what he was doing, Upon joining he could be known for his silence among the group but slowly growing aloud to his members. As he comes to collect thoughts and ways of possibly taking on a copy of such team, he learns slowly the way they walk talk and act. It is a weird analyzing thing he does, it also helps hims know what ticks them off and what gives him a little heads up when not to bother them. But over the years of being in the group he figured his time was to now to leave but as he did the world began to break down and he was on his own with his dog.

Five Things you like:

1. He enjoys listening to rock music as it puts him in a type of mood making him feel ready for a mission
  2. He enjoys costumes and dressing up in different attire to disguise himself
  3. He enjoys brainstorming with a group and coming up with cool or new ideas to his own memory bank
  4. He enjoys playing his acoustic guitar when he is under stress or just in the mood for relaxation
  5. He enjoys his dog Mishka, the Rottweiler
Five Things you don't like:
  1. He despises Judgmental assholes who find themselves higher than anyone else
  2. He does not like being under large amounts of pressure
  3. He despises Annoying or very touchy feely people
  4. He doesn't like easily angered people
  5. He despises loud people who are to far over the top

Personality: Michael is like said before a ordinary goofy guy who sometimes enjoys hard work, but not with to much pressure placed upon him. He can be talkative at times, and at other times silent as he suffers from a small bi-polar issue that does not go to severe. His personality does range at times but a main one he follows by is a friendly person who anyone could talk to and feel at least comfortable. When some ask of his past he does not mind explaining what he has gone through but at times he can become very lost and stop talking, sometimes he is forced to leave the area and recollect himself. It is not often that he acts like that, but on the occasion that he does it is best to let him alone and allow him to come back down to his regular personality.

Other: He has been modified so that he has the ability to run fast, as his arms and legs are robotic, and his eyes have been modified to cybernetics to enhance his field of view.

His dog looks like this, which he leads with a black leash
zlhe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
This reminds me of some movie...which one...um...sure I'll join!
ARGH WAHT MOVIE?!?

• Love
Yes!! More peeps!! OH Bunny!! Post on the thread that I posted on your wall! :)

I know, I am working on it. I am also working on what we talked about last night ^-^

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.