1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

[bg=#1c1a1a]
RydNUZ0.png

[btn=mode]IC[/btn]

Overview

Supernatural creatures do exist, living amongst and with the human race. Of course, not all of them are civil and even the ones who are 'cause trouble unintentionally. They are a danger.

And that's where the organization comes in. A secret agency , named Dusk, the government created to deal with and solve supernatural problems. They are like hunters, but they don't only hunt, they protect.

These people are better than any hunter/huntress. They have been specially recruited and trained for the job. And most of all, they are unique humans who have been genetically modified with supernatural blood injected in them.

With these powers, they are dubbed as DuskChasers for those who fear them and DuskGuardians for those who seek their protection, but to anyone and everyone they are called Vessels. The only catch for these people is that they are government property.

------------------------------------
The story will be centered around our eight protagonists as they build relationships, dreams, and complete missions.

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Dusk[/BCOLOR]; The secret organization that was founded in the mid-1980's. It was created by the government to deal with any problems and or troubles having to do with supernatural creatures. Whether those problems include taking the bad ones down or protecting the good ones. Because after all, they are still considered citizens in the US.

Their capital division lies outside the city of New York in a secluded area, not easy to find. The institute appears more like a large campus, but to anyone who might come by it, it's disguised as a unique military base. Not only is a workplace, but a home to the field agents, the vessels.

----------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]Vessels[/BCOLOR]; The field agents who have been genetically modified with supernatural/mythic creature blood. Because of this, they have not only possess the inhuman abilities of the beast but their weaknesses as well.

Though, this is the least of their problems. These people were specially recruited at a young(around 10 and up), specifically chosen from broken families,harsh standards and lives they can never go back to. And most of the time, they pick out those who've had an encounter with the supernaturals.

Once they've recruited these people and modified them, they are no longer their own, but government property. With this reason, among others, they live in the base, train in the base, study in the base and more.

To keep them in check whenever they disobey protocol they are 'disciplined'. Though, if they are unwilling to be punished for their actions, they have a second option and all it includes is the press of a button and intense pain for the disobedient Vessel. But it's rare to ever see this happen.

Each Vessel has a tattoo that can be found on their body, it symbolizes the creature of the blood the held within them, along with their agent number(The smaller the number, the stronger they are.). The marking isn't only to be recognized, though, whenever the beast that they contain the blood of is in the vicinity, it burns, warning the agent of their presence.Or even if the creature was there once upon a time ago it.

Lastly, they also gain code names. No, not the titles they are given by the folks they protect or hunt such as DuskGuardians or DuskChasers. These names are given to them by the agency based on their skills, powers, creature blood or even something memorable they had once done.

--------------
    [BCOLOR=#808080]Office Agents[/BCOLOR]; These agents work within in the base, whether it be a doctor, technician, scientist, engineer, supervisor or more. However, unlike the Vessels, they are not superhumans. They're normal human beings, recruited in normal standards.

Yet, most of these people do all of the behind-the-scene work and help support the Vessels with their missions or just help them in general. They still have been hired because of their high IQs, their intelligence. They are geniuses. And the ones in the high positions have superiority over the Vessels.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

The Captain
    His name is James Mulligan, but to everyone else he's just the captain of the capitol division. He can be seen as a rough man in appearance, but in reality, he's a warm person who knows when to show tough love. He knows just about everyone on a personal level.(FC: Paul Blackthorne)

The Dock
    Margarette Brielle, she's the head doctor of the medical division and like the captain, she knows every Vessel as well. The main reason being because she sees over their health. Nonetheless, she is a harsh woman that strictly follows rules and regulations. (FC: Ruth Negga)

Kooky Doctor
    Peter Alexandria is known as the kook doctor. He is a young genius who was recruited at a young age. And he has quite the fascination with supernaturals. Because of this, he always hangs around the Vessels.(FC: Devon Bostick)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides having to work around supernaturals, there is another issue. Hunters/Huntresses.

There are many types of this particular people. Most hunters/huntresses ride solo or with a group of two and more.

Most of them hunt for the good of the human race, it is only natural that most of them would be human. Though, there are some hunters who aren't human at all, that are full blood supernatural. Which brings us to another type of hunters. Hunters who are supernatural bounty hunters. It's as exactly as it sounds.

Lastly, there is the worst kind of hunters. Those who poach and sell supernaturals. They are the biggest threat.

But none of these groups of hunters have legal backup nor approval. So they have a more difficult time doing their jobs than the Vessels.

Unfortunately, Vessels run into many of these hunters/huntresses very often. And all three groups do not care for the Vessels in the least.
    [/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Seniors[/BCOLOR]
    They've been apart of Dusk longer and have been in and out of the field before. They have experience, more skill and have more flexibility with their powers. Lastly, they're a bit known among the supernatural/mythic community.

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Freshmen[/BCOLOR]
    Fresh out of the academy. They do have control over their abilities but have yet to really test the limits and explore it. They've never been out of the field before, so the only experience, skill, and knowledge they have are from studying, training and simulations.

Kennelly "Scout" Colt Reserved by @Mysty
    Justin Tyrell Jones Reserved by @J u s t i n ✖ A h o l i c
    Kaiden Rose Dean Reserved by @Misguided†Ghost
    Jesse Alexander Ramsey-Jordan Reserved by @lxngdon
    Ashley Reid Reserved by @CrystalTears

-------------------------------------------

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Team[/BCOLOR]
    The team lead and the second-in-command will be paired
    And the remaining seniors will be randomly paired off with a freshman

____________ + ____________
    ____________ +_____________

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]
    1.Treat everyone the way you'd like to be treated.If I have to spell it out, please be kind and respectful to one another. No one likes a douche.

2. Respect the GMs. This is my idea and what I say goes, I'll have many things to do to keep the story going interesting. Of course, I will ask you guys for permission with things that include your character. This should not be a problem.

3. Use the CS that I provided. I don't mind if you add more details that you want to put in, so as long as you fill out all that I handed you.

4. I don't want more members of one sex over the other. I'll only make an exception if some want to do a same sex couple,if that's case, tell me. So, when you reserve your character, state it's gender along with whether they're a Senior or Freshmen.

5. Romance is encouraged, but that should not be the only relationship built around your character. Friendships, rivalry, frenemies are all there too.

6. Pre-planned couples are allowed, just let me know beforehand. And don't make it an insta-love. Give it some time,that goes for all couples,planned or not.

7. If things get hot and heavy, take it to PMs or fade to black. I don't want any of that on the roleplay thread, thankyouverymuch. And I don't think it's necessary to add 'keep within your age group'.

8. Gain permission before you maim someone's character. I don't want any problems. No godmodding or Mary/Gary sues either.

9. Posting minimum is two small paragraphs, but it would be greatly preferred, and recommended, if you wrote more than that. I understand if you're stumped, but that shouldn't be if things go along smoothly.

10. If you read the rules type at the top of your character sheet "Team 13" as a header in any color and font you like.

11. You have to post at least twice a week. I know we're all busy, but I want to keep this roleplay going and alive. If you don't think you can do it,you can leave now and not in the middle of it. There are others who would like to join so you don't have to feel bad.

12. I'll give your CS a 'Cookie' if it's approved.

13. If you have an idea for an episode/arc, PM me! If you have an idea for anything just Pm. And if you have a question, ask! Don't stay confused.

14. Lastly, this roleplay will include things such as violence, explicit language(mainly cussing), and other non-child friendly topics.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Gif/Picture
    (Realistic only, nothing cartoon, anime or digital art.)

"Character Quote"

NAME
    (First and last. Middle is optional)

(18 - 24 for Freshmen| 21 - 28 for Seniors)

CLASSIFICATION
    (Freshmen or Senior)

SEXUALITY
    (Hetero? Homo? Bi? Pan? Demi?}

ETHNICITY
    (American? Asian? European? Half and half? Quarters?)

BIRTHDATE
    (Month and day)

BIRTHPLACE
    (Where were he/she from originally?)

-------------

APPEARANCE
    (Height - Weight - Hair - Eyes - Scars/Markings - Piercings)

TATTOO
    (The tattoo is a must. It should symbolize of the creature blood within them and their agent number underneath it.)

DRESS
    (Her/his choice of style,including what they wear when out on a mission)

--------------

PERSONALITY
    (You should write at least a paragraph and highlight his/her's main traits.)

DISLIKES
    (Self-explanatory)

HOBBIES
    (What he/she likes to do in her/his spare time.)

HABITS
    (He/she's tendencies and practices.)

FEARS
    (What is she/he afraid of?)

INSECURITIES
    (What is she/he not confident in or on?)

--------------

BLOOD
    (What creature blood is within them? Vampire? Werewolf? Faerie? Mermaid?)

CODENAME
    ( The codename can be based on their creature blood, powers, skills, personality or something memorable they've done.)

AGENTNUMBER
    (The smaller the number the stronger they are.)

POWERS/ABILITIES
    (Their powers should depend on the creature blood within them. If the GMS feel it's too OP,you'll have to edit it. )

WEAKNESSES/LIMITATIONS
    (This should also depend on the creature blood. And there should be a weakness for each power whether it be a physical, emotional or mental weakness. There's so such thing as too many weaknesses here,so if you want to add extra go on ahead.)

TALENTS/SKILLS
    (What he/she is good at and specializes in)

----------------

HISTORY
    (How he/she got to this point.)

RELATIONSHIPS
    (He/she's connection and opinion of everyone else.Discuss it with the peeps and agree to something)

EXTRA
    (I don't know,anything else you want to add?)

THEME SONG
    (Get a song you think fits your character.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So, that's it. I suggest you put it in tabs or scroll, but you can do whatever you like, add a div and whatever you want. Don't forget to delete the parentheses directions I added.

[/bg]

• [bg=#9c2a2a]

Warehouse Challenge
    Two teams. Thirteen and Eleven, battling out in challenges using wit, skill and power. They'll meet at the abandon warehouse little ways from the base and get to see who is better now that they have grown eve stronger since the last time they've fought with one another. And with their new team members.

It will be an opportunity to use and test their abilities. And they'll be a prize, the winning team gets to have one wish granted by the losing team.

May the best team win!

[/bg]
[

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
You owe me. Geo needs the love *Continues to sit and wraps tail around face*
Is that all Geo cares about! The love of some pessimistic boy xD

Is that all Geo cares about! The love of some pessimistic boy xD
And you know, saving people, but mostly the poor boy who's terrified of everyone

Team 13

The Basics

NAME
Ashley "Ash" Reid

CLASSIFICATION
Freshman

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

ETHNICITY
English/Korean

BIRTHDAY
10th of August

BIRTHPLACE
London, England

Appearance

HEIGHT
5'4'' / 167 cm

WEIGHT
99 lbs / 45 kg

HAIR
Ashley's hair is a nice mix between chocolate brown and chestnut. It's not terrible long, but it does reach to the top of her chest. She has a little bit of bangs that she brushes to the left side of her face, keeping them from getting into her eyes. Sometimes she keeps her hair up in a ponytail.

EYES
Her eyes hold a deep emerald color, she got them from her father's side of the family (he's English) and she's really happy about it too.

SCARS/MARKINGS
At the back of her neck she has a small scar that's horizontal, but it's usually hidden very well by her hair.

PIERCINGS
- She has pierced both of her ears, but her right ear has a couple of additional holes.

TATTOO
On her left hand she has a butterfly tattoo on top of it, covering most of the top of Ashley's hand.

DRESS
Ashley likes to dress light. It mostly goes in crop tops and shorts, though she likes to wear something over that again like a cardigan, shirt or a jacket. It's rare to see her walk in a dress or a skirt, but on very special occasions she will dress herself up nicely. High heels are her one true enemy, so she avoids them like the plague, using sneakers or converse instead. She doesn't mind color not imagines, one day she'll feel for dressing cute and the next she'll dress plain.

Personal

PERSONALITY
Confident - This girl is prepped up with confidence. She's not overflowing with it making her conceited, but she's definitely not looking at herself as some loser at the back of the class. Her confidence is overflowing, though she helps spreading it around to others by trying to make them feel just as confident about themselves.

Humorous - She loves to joke around. It can be practical small jokes or just a really dumb pun, but she loves for herself to have fun and to spread it over to others. A smile is just the thing everyone needs in order to feel comfortable around each other.

Loyal - If the day came where she would have to betray her own in order to survive, she'd kill herself twice instead. There are few things in the world that is more precious than loyalty to those that are around you, and Ashley values it even higher than her own life.

Puppy-like - A little puppy is a very good comparison to her. She's happy most of the time and a bountiful of energy stored inside of her, and if anything she has a backup generator if she somehow manages to exhaust herself. Ashley holds a playful nature as well, easily entertained and very outgoing and kind to all and any strangers.

Hardworking - The feeling of mastering something makes her entire day, maybe even week. It gives her some sort of satisfaction that makes her smile somehow more than she usually would. She's somewhat of a quick learner too, so it also makes her hardworking attitude pay off.

Blunt - Though her bluntness is never really meant to hurt anyone, sometimes things doesn't "come out" right, but she speaks before she thinks. However that also makes lying really hard for her, so getting an honest answer out of her isn't particularly hard.

Too playful - Unfortunately her playful side is most of her entire personality, making it hard for her to ever be serious. Of course she has her own moments where even she knows it's a bad time to crack a joke, but it has to be a really dire situation for her to realize that without getting it shoved in her face.

Naive - It's a little bit too easy to trick her --even if she likes to trick others-- and she trusts people too easily. She might be loyal, but it's not that hard to earn her trust either. Unfortunately there are plenty of people in the world who don't mind taking advantage of a naive girl.

Secretive - When it comes to others she loves hearing their problems, what they have on their mind and if she can help, but her own burdens are her own to carry. She's terrible at sharing it, and she has no plan on changing that part about herself, even if she knows it makes her into a terrible hypocrite whenever she bothers other to lean on her shoulder.

Impulsive - It's not only her phrasing that needs some more of her brain to work, it can also be seen in her actions. Ashley tends to run at things head-on, no hesitation, without really thinking of the many consequences that may have in the nearby future.

❄The winter ❄Snowball fights ❄Snow angels ❄Video games ❄Dancing ❄Jogging ❄Teddy bears ❄Toys ❄Pranks ❄Sweets ❄Strawberry flavored anything ❄Lollipops ❄Baking ❄Good endings ❄Charity ❄Smiles ❄Music ❄Animals ❄Eating ❄Ice cream ❄Playing on her cellphone ❄Winning ❄Jokes ❄Puns ❄Laughter

DISLIKES
✘The summer ✘Warm weather ✘Super sunny days ✘Warm drinks ✘Hot springs ✘Losing ✘Bullies ✘Assholes ✘Being tricked ✘Bitter food ✘Thick clothes ✘Commands ✘Sitting still ✘Boredom ✘Sad endings ✘Running out of candy ✘Melted ice cream ✘Tidying ✘Arrogance ✘Greediness ✘Failure

HOBBIES
❤Dancing ❤Snowball fights ❤Playing with the snow ❤Ice sculpting ❤Running ❤Parkour ❤Exercise ❤Playing video games ❤Snowboarding ❤Ice skating ❤Hockey ❤Working up a sweat ❤Joking ❤Playing ❤Making puns

HABITS
None in particular

FEARS
- Being burned alive
- Bugs

INSECURITIES
Believe it or not. . . She got none. She's a confident little girl.

Dusk

BLOOD
Fairy

CODENAME
"Pixie"

AGENT NUMBER

POWERS
Cryokinesis -
Ashley has the ability to create and manipulate ice and snow.

Portals - She can open a portal that can work for quick transportation with multiple people or objects from one place to another.

Flight & granting the power of flight - Because of her wings she has the ability to fly, and the "fairy dust" holds the ability to allow others to fly as well.

Minor photokinesis - She has the ability to manipulate light

Shrinking - She can shrink herself to a very small size in the blink of an eye, making it incredibly easy for her to either dodge, disappear or get into very tiny spaces.

WEAKNESSES
Cryokinesis -
There is no way for her to create nor manipulate ice or snow in climates where the snow will instantly melt. Any ice or snow created will also be affected by the temperature of where she currently is, making it completely possible for it to melt away and become water.

Portals - Her portals can have as many people go through it as possible, but she doesn't have any control of what goes in nor out, which means that it's entirely possible for someone to sneak into her portal while it's still open. She can also not open an exit portal someplace she doesn't know the location of, and neither can she open one if her location is unknown or moving.

The gift of flight - She is unable to carry anyone else besides herself while flying, but she can give up to two persons at the same time the gift of flying by covering them in fairy dust, though the power only lasts for ten minutes and then it abruptly stops. If the one covered in the dust then the effect is nullified immediately, the person will then be "immune" to the dust's effect for the next hour. Ashley can only do it ten times a day, the tenth taking away her ability to fly because she gave away all her dust.

Minor photokinesis - Ashley cannot summon light in any way, she can only manipulate light that is already existent. The biggest thing she can make out of the light are weapons and a barrier, anything beyond that is impossible for her.

Shrinking - Whenever she shrinks she's incredibly vulnerable. Her body becomes smaller which makes it easier to harm her seriously in way lighter ways. A flyswatter at full force may very well kill her. It also makes it much easier to confine her into a small space, like a cup or a bottle, because her strength matches her body.

Heat - If the temperature gets too hot, Ashley will faint and at its worse she'll die. A fever is deadly to her, and during the summer she's reliant on keeping herself inside and in the shadows, something she is very sulky about. Baths are also done with mostly cold water, the same with anything she drinks or eats.

TALENTS
- She's an incredibly baker, but can't cook at all
- Dancing is one of her biggest passions
- She can play the violin and piano, but she's not a big fan of doing so
- Parkour, best way to get from A to B
- Lockpicking doors (it ain't so hard when she can enter the lock)
- Stealth
- Snowball fights (she's got good aim!)
- Archery
- Combat

History

Ashley was born in a family that had plenty of problems before she even came to the world, but despite all of that she can look at the first ten years of her life as a happy childhood. Her parents might have had to scrape up whatever they could when it came to money, getting tons of additional part-time jobs just to care for her, but as a child Ashley grew up pretty unknowing to her family's financial problems. She went to school like most normal kids, she had dance practices that her mother had insisted upon giving her alongside with piano and violin lessons with her own mother. She sort of hated those lessons, she never held the interest in those instruments, but now she looks back and she likes the little lessons that they had together.

However when Ashley turned ten everything suddenly turned around.

It was never clarified to her, but her parents ended up dead. The police was around her house and refused to let her enter, but she was told that her parents had gone to "paradise", and it didn't take long for her to know that they were dead in their home. Police investigation later said that it was a possibility of a murder, most likely loan sharks that had come to get their money back, but ended up taking something else.

Social Services ended up sending her to her uncle --her father's brother-- where life was quickly turned into a pain in the ass. She was taught how to use weapons, how to protect herself against a weapon and how to use her environment to her benefit, to run from point A to B in the quickest most efficient way possible. Her uncle needed her, needed her to run his drugs around town for him. Given little to no choice in the manner, she had to do what she was told in order to have a roof over her head and food on the table. Whenever she messed up --which happened a lot in the beginning-- she was hit. It never scarred her --except when it got bad and she got the scar on her neck-- but otherwise Ashley was beaten. If it wasn't a hit from the thugs she ran into first, then it'll be from her uncle, though she got hit either way anyway.

When she turned fifteen she had enough and ran away from "home", where she ended up being picked up for the project only a couple of weeks of staying on the street. It didn't take long to convince her, mainly because Ashley wasn't much of a thinker in those kinds of situations, but she doesn't regret her decision one bit thinking of it today.

Relationships

FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! :D <3

Extra

- Ashley is allergic against wasps and bees, making a sting from them deadly if she's not given medicine quickly if she's stung.

- Her mother taught her Korean, being as her mother was Korean, though she is somewhat rusty today, but can talk it close to completely fluently.

- Because she grew up in England she has a British accent, and she absolutely adores it to the max, though she feels a tiny bit embarrassed when people point it out.

- She knew how to pick locks before she could enter it, though she's not too proud of admitting that.

- Adrenaline is what she lives for, she loves the little kick that stuff gives her. A little adrenaline junkie, though she's careful that it only pumps in her veins and not someone else's.

Okay, puppy girl up! :D Figured we needed someone who's not a total jerk/bitch xD

Team 13

The Basics

NAME
Ashley "Ash" Reid

CLASSIFICATION
Freshman

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

ETHNICITY
English/Korean

BIRTHDAY
10th of August

BIRTHPLACE
London, England

Appearance

HEIGHT
5'4'' / 167 cm

WEIGHT
99 lbs / 45 kg

HAIR
Ashley's hair is a nice mix between chocolate brown and chestnut. It's not terrible long, but it does reach to the top of her chest. She has a little bit of bangs that she brushes to the left side of her face, keeping them from getting into her eyes. Sometimes she keeps her hair up in a ponytail.

EYES
Her eyes hold a deep emerald color, she got them from her father's side of the family (he's English) and she's really happy about it too.

SCARS/MARKINGS
At the back of her neck she has a small scar that's horizontal, but it's usually hidden very well by her hair.

PIERCINGS
- She has pierced both of her ears, but her right ear has a couple of additional holes.

TATTOO
On her left hand she has a butterfly tattoo on top of it, covering most of the top of Ashley's hand.

DRESS
Ashley likes to dress light. It mostly goes in crop tops and shorts, though she likes to wear something over that again like a cardigan, shirt or a jacket. It's rare to see her walk in a dress or a skirt, but on very special occasions she will dress herself up nicely. High heels are her one true enemy, so she avoids them like the plague, using sneakers or converse instead. She doesn't mind color not imagines, one day she'll feel for dressing cute and the next she'll dress plain.

Personal

PERSONALITY
Confident - This girl is prepped up with confidence. She's not overflowing with it making her conceited, but she's definitely not looking at herself as some loser at the back of the class. Her confidence is overflowing, though she helps spreading it around to others by trying to make them feel just as confident about themselves.

Humorous - She loves to joke around. It can be practical small jokes or just a really dumb pun, but she loves for herself to have fun and to spread it over to others. A smile is just the thing everyone needs in order to feel comfortable around each other.

Loyal - If the day came where she would have to betray her own in order to survive, she'd kill herself twice instead. There are few things in the world that is more precious than loyalty to those that are around you, and Ashley values it even higher than her own life.

Puppy-like - A little puppy is a very good comparison to her. She's happy most of the time and a bountiful of energy stored inside of her, and if anything she has a backup generator if she somehow manages to exhaust herself. Ashley holds a playful nature as well, easily entertained and very outgoing and kind to all and any strangers.

Hardworking - The feeling of mastering something makes her entire day, maybe even week. It gives her some sort of satisfaction that makes her smile somehow more than she usually would. She's somewhat of a quick learner too, so it also makes her hardworking attitude pay off.

Blunt - Though her bluntness is never really meant to hurt anyone, sometimes things doesn't "come out" right, but she speaks before she thinks. However that also makes lying really hard for her, so getting an honest answer out of her isn't particularly hard.

Too playful - Unfortunately her playful side is most of her entire personality, making it hard for her to ever be serious. Of course she has her own moments where even she knows it's a bad time to crack a joke, but it has to be a really dire situation for her to realize that without getting it shoved in her face.

Naive - It's a little bit too easy to trick her --even if she likes to trick others-- and she trusts people too easily. She might be loyal, but it's not that hard to earn her trust either. Unfortunately there are plenty of people in the world who don't mind taking advantage of a naive girl.

Secretive - When it comes to others she loves hearing their problems, what they have on their mind and if she can help, but her own burdens are her own to carry. She's terrible at sharing it, and she has no plan on changing that part about herself, even if she knows it makes her into a terrible hypocrite whenever she bothers other to lean on her shoulder.

Impulsive - It's not only her phrasing that needs some more of her brain to work, it can also be seen in her actions. Ashley tends to run at things head-on, no hesitation, without really thinking of the many consequences that may have in the nearby future.

❄The winter ❄Snowball fights ❄Snow angels ❄Video games ❄Dancing ❄Jogging ❄Teddy bears ❄Toys ❄Pranks ❄Sweets ❄Strawberry flavored anything ❄Lollipops ❄Baking ❄Good endings ❄Charity ❄Smiles ❄Music ❄Animals ❄Eating ❄Ice cream ❄Playing on her cellphone ❄Winning ❄Jokes ❄Puns ❄Laughter

DISLIKES
✘The summer ✘Warm weather ✘Super sunny days ✘Warm drinks ✘Hot springs ✘Losing ✘Bullies ✘Assholes ✘Being tricked ✘Bitter food ✘Thick clothes ✘Commands ✘Sitting still ✘Boredom ✘Sad endings ✘Running out of candy ✘Melted ice cream ✘Tidying ✘Arrogance ✘Greediness ✘Failure

HOBBIES
❤Dancing ❤Snowball fights ❤Playing with the snow ❤Ice sculpting ❤Running ❤Parkour ❤Exercise ❤Playing video games ❤Snowboarding ❤Ice skating ❤Hockey ❤Working up a sweat ❤Joking ❤Playing ❤Making puns

HABITS
None in particular

FEARS
- Being burned alive
- Bugs

INSECURITIES
Believe it or not. . . She got none. She's a confident little girl.

Dusk

BLOOD
Fairy

CODENAME
"Pixie"

AGENT NUMBER

POWERS
Cryokinesis -
Ashley has the ability to create and manipulate ice and snow.

Portals - She can open a portal that can work for quick transportation with multiple people or objects from one place to another.

Flight & granting the power of flight - Because of her wings she has the ability to fly, and the "fairy dust" holds the ability to allow others to fly as well.

Minor photokinesis - She has the ability to manipulate light

Shrinking - She can shrink herself to a very small size in the blink of an eye, making it incredibly easy for her to either dodge, disappear or get into very tiny spaces.

WEAKNESSES
Cryokinesis -
There is no way for her to create nor manipulate ice or snow in climates where the snow will instantly melt. Any ice or snow created will also be affected by the temperature of where she currently is, making it completely possible for it to melt away and become water.

Portals - Her portals can have as many people go through it as possible, but she doesn't have any control of what goes in nor out, which means that it's entirely possible for someone to sneak into her portal while it's still open. She can also not open an exit portal someplace she doesn't know the location of, and neither can she open one if her location is unknown or moving.

The gift of flight - She is unable to carry anyone else besides herself while flying, but she can give up to two persons at the same time the gift of flying by covering them in fairy dust, though the power only lasts for ten minutes and then it abruptly stops. If the one covered in the dust then the effect is nullified immediately, the person will then be "immune" to the dust's effect for the next hour. Ashley can only do it ten times a day, the tenth taking away her ability to fly because she gave away all her dust.

Minor photokinesis - Ashley cannot summon light in any way, she can only manipulate light that is already existent. The biggest thing she can make out of the light are weapons and a barrier, anything beyond that is impossible for her.

Shrinking - Whenever she shrinks she's incredibly vulnerable. Her body becomes smaller which makes it easier to harm her seriously in way lighter ways. A flyswatter at full force may very well kill her. It also makes it much easier to confine her into a small space, like a cup or a bottle, because her strength matches her body.

Heat - If the temperature gets too hot, Ashley will faint and at its worse she'll die. A fever is deadly to her, and during the summer she's reliant on keeping herself inside and in the shadows, something she is very sulky about. Baths are also done with mostly cold water, the same with anything she drinks or eats.

TALENTS
- She's an incredibly baker, but can't cook at all
- Dancing is one of her biggest passions
- She can play the violin and piano, but she's not a big fan of doing so
- Parkour, best way to get from A to B
- Lockpicking doors (it ain't so hard when she can enter the lock)
- Stealth
- Snowball fights (she's got good aim!)
- Archery
- Combat

History

Ashley was born in a family that had plenty of problems before she even came to the world, but despite all of that she can look at the first ten years of her life as a happy childhood. Her parents might have had to scrape up whatever they could when it came to money, getting tons of additional part-time jobs just to care for her, but as a child Ashley grew up pretty unknowing to her family's financial problems. She went to school like most normal kids, she had dance practices that her mother had insisted upon giving her alongside with piano and violin lessons with her own mother. She sort of hated those lessons, she never held the interest in those instruments, but now she looks back and she likes the little lessons that they had together.

However when Ashley turned ten everything suddenly turned around.

It was never clarified to her, but her parents ended up dead. The police was around her house and refused to let her enter, but she was told that her parents had gone to "paradise", and it didn't take long for her to know that they were dead in their home. Police investigation later said that it was a possibility of a murder, most likely loan sharks that had come to get their money back, but ended up taking something else.

Social Services ended up sending her to her uncle --her father's brother-- where life was quickly turned into a pain in the ass. She was taught how to use weapons, how to protect herself against a weapon and how to use her environment to her benefit, to run from point A to B in the quickest most efficient way possible. Her uncle needed her, needed her to run his drugs around town for him. Given little to no choice in the manner, she had to do what she was told in order to have a roof over her head and food on the table. Whenever she messed up --which happened a lot in the beginning-- she was hit. It never scarred her --except when it got bad and she got the scar on her neck-- but otherwise Ashley was beaten. If it wasn't a hit from the thugs she ran into first, then it'll be from her uncle, though she got hit either way anyway.

When she turned fifteen she had enough and ran away from "home", where she ended up being picked up for the project only a couple of weeks of staying on the street. It didn't take long to convince her, mainly because Ashley wasn't much of a thinker in those kinds of situations, but she doesn't regret her decision one bit thinking of it today.

Relationships

FEEL FREE TO TALK TO ME ABOUT IT! :D <3

Extra

- Ashley is allergic against wasps and bees, making a sting from them deadly if she's not given medicine quickly if she's stung.

- Her mother taught her Korean, being as her mother was Korean, though she is somewhat rusty today, but can talk it close to completely fluently.

- Because she grew up in England she has a British accent, and she absolutely adores it to the max, though she feels a tiny bit embarrassed when people point it out.

- She knew how to pick locks before she could enter it, though she's not too proud of admitting that.

- Adrenaline is what she lives for, she loves the little kick that stuff gives her. A little adrenaline junkie, though she's careful that it only pumps in her veins and not someone else's.

Okay, puppy girl up! :D Figured we needed someone who's not a total jerk/bitch xD
You're playing a girl O.o wow. XD.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Well I gotta start somewhere right? :X

Plus, she's a puppy girl :D

I was waiting on you to comment though <-< xD
Yeah, been gone for the past three days from Iwaku XD. Had work and then got hooked on Glee again. I miss that show :( XD. So was binge watching Glee after work but back now. Lol. Taking a break and relaxing after work made me feel all types of fun lol. Just getting back around to rps and posting, which I started last night with Baby's post XD.

And I can't wait to see her in action lol.

• Love
Yeah, been gone for the past three days from Iwaku XD. Had work and then got hooked on Glee again. I miss that show :( XD. So was binge watching Glee after work but back now. Lol. Taking a break and relaxing after work made me feel all types of fun lol. Just getting back around to rps and posting, which I started last night with Baby's post XD.

And I can't wait to see her in action lol.
Well I posted her today so it's not as if I really have "waited" for long xD I have actually never watched Glee, but I know a ton of people who do xD Don't know why, but I never managed to really get into the show properly :X

And I can't neither xD

@lxngdon @MaryGold (I remembered you were both GM's this time ^o^)

Should I just get her intro up now? :O And should I just pretend she was there the entire time, or is she late to the whole thing? XD

• Love
Well I posted her today so it's not as if I really have "waited" for long xD I have actually never watched Glee, but I know a ton of people who do xD Don't know why, but I never managed to really get into the show properly :X

And I can't neither xD

@lxngdon @MaryGold (I remembered you were both GM's this time ^o^)

Should I just get her intro up now? :O And should I just pretend she was there the entire time, or is she late to the whole thing? XD
I think it'd be alright if you got your starter up. Maybe just pretend she was late.

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon
Got it! :D
WELL, I just had the most tiresome day and only just woke up from my nap.

Crystal you're playing a girl? These eyes have never seen it before! xD

WELL, I just had the most tiresome day and only just woke up from my nap.

Crystal you're playing a girl? These eyes have never seen it before! xD
People are napping so much :X I know another person that napped, but she's old so I'll give her that :P >: 3

Yes, yes I am :D <3

I'm literally just guessing that she's accepted since no one said anything and currently working on getting her first IC post up xD

Anyone up for interaction or do I just pick? XD

People are napping so much :X I know another person that napped, but she's old so I'll give her that :P >: 3

Yes, yes I am :D <3

I'm literally just guessing that she's accepted since no one said anything and currently working on getting her first IC post up xD

Anyone up for interaction or do I just pick? XD
Oh yeah, she's been accepted xD I gave her a heart

Yeah! She can interact with Casper, by new OC! I will have his sheet up soon.

• Love
Oh yeah, she's been accepted xD I gave her a heart

Yeah! She can interact with Casper, by new OC! I will have his sheet up soon.
Okay! :D

Can't wait ^o^

Would he be late too or no? :O Since I'm working on her IC post right now xD

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Status
Not open for further replies.