The Skinwalker Hippie Girl - Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ † † † ▬▬

M: None
I: ✦ みかん ✦ - Andrew ||

Outfit: HERE
Blood: Skinwalker

[bg=#000000]
4708356.png

Face Claim: Ashley Frangipane (aka Halsey)
Color Resource: 7460E8

"Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive."
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kaiden giggled at Andrew's comment about her over excitement. She had no reason not to be excited with the goals she was after. Her happiness was just how she was. "It's nice to officially meet you too." She smiled. It was a bit refreshing for them to meet formally. After all, the two of them first "met" running into each other. That encounter wasn't really the best ice-breaker though.An awkward silence fell between the two of them before either of them said a word. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kai wasn't usually so awkward and shy around people, strangers or not; but this was different. For some reason, she felt more insecure about the things she was saying and how these people thought about her than she usually would. Probably because she'd be fighting with them now. They'd be sort of evaluating her in a way, looking at her fighting style and whatnot. That was the only real reason she could think of at the moment. And it made a lot of sense to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Your hair is nice. It's a pretty shade of blue," His comment caused her to blush a little bit. She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and smiled. "Thank you so much! It's one of my favorite colors. I've been thinking about dyeing it purple soon." She nodded briefly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Another awkward silence fell between the two of them before she thought of retreating to somewhere quiet to be by herself for a bit. "Well, since the two of us are gonna be working together, there's absolutely no doubt that we're gonna be seeing a lot of each other. She nodded and played with her hands awkwardly before looking back up at Andrew. "So with that being said, I'll see you around." She smiled and waited a second to hear his response before leaving. [/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

divider.gif

The Demonic Badass – Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☣ ☣ ☣ ▬▬

M: lxngdon - Bianca ||
I: JTJ The Phenom⭐ - Justin ||

Blood: Demon

[bg=#000000]
4718281.png

Face Claim: Christopher McCrory
Color Resource: 0368DB

"Being attractive is not an excuse for being a shitty person. Well, unless you're me."
[BCOLOR=transparent]Niko was sitting with everyone else when the Freshies names were called. Great I can leave now. He thought to himself. Niko wanted nothing more than to be in bed with the blackout curtains closed and no light in the room, but he couldn't just be an antisocial asshole and leave everyone else to mingle. He spent a few moments debating whether or not he was going to rush for the door, before a guy spoke to him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, that's right." He nodded. "Nice to meet you." Niko held out his hand for Justin to shake. There was no point in being an asshole to the guy on his first day. That was just cruel, even Niko wouldn't stoop that low. Bianca on the other hand… [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nikolai chuckled at Justin's comment. He had nothing to feel bad about in all honesty. Bianca wasn't too bad. Sometimes. She just had more of a feel for tough love and beating people up to show them a lesson. Niko did too, but he wasn't as intense as Bianca unless his anger really got the best of him. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't feel too bad. Bianca's got her ways of working and she's damn good at what she does. Just don't get on her bad side and you'll be fine." He chuckled and patted Justin on the shoulder.[/BCOLOR]

[/bg]

Most would probably call it being "fashionably late" when arriving after the whole speech and stuff, but Chanyeol purposely ditched it. He had been there during his own graduation day because it mattered, he was present a couple of time for some other graduates, and then he just skipped out on all the rest, sometimes he'd hang around for a few minutes before finding something better to do. This wasn't the first time he had ditched the entire thing, but curiosity always got the better of him so he ended up showing up after all the formalities. He fixed the hat so that it the cap was backside to the front, some of his bangs peeking out of the little hole. His hair was constantly changing, the colors dancing like a real burning flame. Made it a real pain in the ass to walk out among people whenever he wasn't on duty, luckily it could easily be hidden under a hat or a hoodie.

Chanyeol adjusted his sunglasses before walking into the hall where all the kids seemed to be meeting up, he looked around for Edith, but couldn't really find her. Maybe she had already retreated, most of this was really a routine, boring stuff, who could blame her for wanting to back out of it already? Chanyeol had half a mind to do the same, but somehow his legs carried him further into the hall before he managed to catch the top of Bianca's head alongside what he had to guess was a newbie. Was she already threatening the newbies? At least give them a couple of hours to settle, thinking that they were together that probably meant they were going to be a part of their team. Great. It was always fun to babysit the newbies, at the very least it was hilarious to watch them fail in the beginning, especially those who got angry. Very entertaining, that was the very least they could do for those who knew a little bit more from what they were doing, both from field experience and from studying and graduating.

The Phoenix was about to pass by the Captain all nonchalantly, before he stopped dead in his tracks and sent the man a quick unusual smile. That was for about two seconds, before he raised his hand and sent a casual middle finger over to the man, added a small smirk and then continued on his path towards Bianca. He had respect for the man and he was grateful for being able to be put onto the team and all, but that didn't really mean he needed to lick his boots. Chanyeol was kind of a jerk, and he totally embraced every aspect of it. Probably why he and Bianca got along so well, both were kind of assholes. "Yo B," He called out as he closed in on her and loomed over her. "Hi Geo," he added, greeting the other female. "You biting the fresh meat already?" He asked casually, as if this was a part of their everyday conversation, eyeing the kid up and down that were maybe an inch or less taller than him. "Kid. Don't be scared of little Batty here. She won't bite you before you fuck up," Chanyeol joked, chuckling a little bit as he leaned against the nearest wall.

"Were you here long B? I kinda just arrived. Who's the newbies joining us? Any good or do we got a lot to work on?" Chanyeol decided to ask. He hadn't really bothered to pay attention to any of the newbies, he was busy with his own practice and simply better things to do. His eyes wandered over to the other newbies who seemed to be speaking a bit more among themselves, and then there were those who were speaking with some of his fellow team members. They were probably all stoked over having graduated, and then they would realize later that it didn't really go uphill from here, more like downhill. Their first field experience would be a blast, hopefully not literally.

"Do you know any of the kids' blood? What we got to deal with? I don't want to have to deal with a rampant werewolf or something. I don't got the patient for that shit," Chanyeol was probably not the best when it came to newbies, but his powers didn't really allow him to be super gentle with them either. Plus, it was better to just get to know brutally that they fucked up instead of sugarcoating it, only one way to get better.

BLOOD: Phoenix
INTERACTIONS: Bianca, Jesse & Geo
MENTIONS: Everyone.
TAGGED: @lxngdon @IceQueen
OUTFIT: Chanyeol's Outfit

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and MaryGold
JUSTIN
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS. THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT."

HEX CODE
#F80E24

OUTFIT
Click Me!
BLOOD
Dragon
CODENAME
Keeper of The Dragon Flame
AGENT NUMBER
Seven
Justin wasn't the best whisperer of the bunch, so hearing Nikolai respond to his not so "kind" words towards Bianca wasn't a big surprise to the loudmouth Freshman. Bringing his focus back to the black-haired guy. "I don't see me NOT getting on her bad side. It's bound to happen." Chuckling. "Let's just hope she doesn't get on my bad side. That's when we might need to be separated from one another, for good." Taking off his hat and brushing his hair. Yes, he had a brush in his back pocket. Never knew when someone cute would be around. He had to always look his best; which took hours to get just right. Thankfully he did brush his hair again at the same time a new person walked into the room. Wearing shades and a hat. Justin couldn't really see, but he could have sworn the male's hair was changing colors under the hat. Raising his eyebrows in confusion.

He watched the male make his way towards Bianca. The new person entering the room, he guessed was a Senior. The flirtatious playboy would have remembered seeing someone like that in his Freshman Training. He gave a small laugh at the middle finger the male gave to the Senile Captain. At least there was one other person that he could have some fun in this team with. Nikolai seemed like a fun dude too. "Hey, who is that guy?" Subtly motioning his head towards the asian male. Standing near Bianca and another girl, who he didn't have her name yet.

He was secretly still a bit nervous and anxious to get to know everyone; even Bianca. He had heard only rumors about her. Maybe that bitchiness was just her defense mechanism and she was probably a really nice girl. Yeah, and Justin's actually a selfless team player. That would be the day the world ended. Justin would give everyone at least one chance with him. Which, in itself was a big deal for the type of non-trusting person he had become over the years. If and when they did do something bad or rude to him or to Kaiden, his only friend in the team as of now, that's when all bets were off. Full Dragon Mode would come out. He ignored that angry feeling that was already starting. Instead, striking up more of a conversation with Nikolai.

"I got another question for you." Not caring if Nikolai was not up for the "Freshman Q&A" session. Justin had many things to ask and he wanted them to be answered. It just happens that Nikolai was the one he came up to first out of all the Seniors. If that other male had been there earlier, who knows if Justin would have walked up to him or Nikolai still. "Do Freshmen go on hunts like as soon we get put on a team? Or, is there even more bullshit training to do?" If he had a notepad, he probably would have been writing everything down right now. But, his memory was as strong and as vivid as a dragon's. He would remember everything mentally, which was good.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
b i a n c a

961fb09724ecaa540b1798fa75506550.gif

[interactions: Chanyeol (@CrystalTears) Edie (@MaryGold)]
"Hey," Bianca said to Chanyeol, turning around to pet him on the head like a little puppy as she grinned up at him, her blood lollypop stick protruding out of her mouth.

"So, this is Jesse," Bianca said, gesturing to the Native American who was scowling at her intensely. "He's a Wendigo and he hates himself. It's quite endearing."

"Fuck you."

"No, fuck you, Jessica." Bianca stood up and stretched her arms in order to work the kinks out of her back. She shot Jesse a small smirk and turned back to Edie, looking down at her best friend.

"So when can we play with our new toys?"

j e s s e

tumblr_inline_o2cnvvUn571rifr4k_500.gif

[interactions: Geo (@IceQueen)]
Jesse scowled at Bianca until she turned away. It must have been some kind of sick joke, for them to put him on the same team as the one person who had made it her mission to ruin his life since the moment he had fucking arrived there. Once Bianca was no longer patronisingly glaring at him, Jesse slumped back into his seat and glanced at Geo.

"It's nice to meet you, Geo, I'm Jesse and apparently I hate myself," he said tersely. Well, that last part wasn't untrue, but she didn't need to know that.

"So when do we start? I want to accidentally-on-purpose kill myself before they use me like the toy they seem to think I am."

Geo did not much care for the chaos the initiation had offered the room. She much preferred it quiet and calm, and preferably filled with seafood. She cursed her brain for thinking of the last one as she tossed Chanyeoul a glare and looked back at Jesse. Bianca seemed to get under his nerves quite easily, something which Bianca loved to do. Sitting back down next to Jesse, Geo offered a small smile. She leaned in so her usually quiet voice could be heard.

"We won't go out on missions for a few days, so you don't have to worry about it. And, as much as these people are kind of assholes, not all of us enjoy our powers either."
She mumbled, looking at him.

"I know for a fact that you don't like what you were given but honestly, you look like a just fine person to me. Don't let Bianca's words get to you."

She added, giving a small smile as she tried to comfort the man.

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears

There were a few days of one's life where being late wasn't acceptable no matter what kind of excuse anyone could muster up. It was during their own child's birth, wedding, first meeting with parents-in-law and graduation. Unfortunately today Ashley had hit the nail on the coffin and slept in on the day she was meant to graduate. It wouldn't really have been a problem if she was like five-six minutes too late to the beginning, but she was almost three hours late at this point. They had to be given all sorts of information, diplomas and maybe there wouldn't even be any cake left --which was what would suck the most-- but of course being late sucked in and out of itself. But today was a day where life, or god or whatever people wanted to believe in, wanted to show off how much of a jerk they could be.

First off her alarm had decided to not ring for some odd reason, making her wake up an hour late. She decided to skip out on breakfast for the sake of taking a shower and getting dressed, before storming outside. Then she missed the bus, or rather the bus driver drove off the minute she had stepped onto the bus stop. That forced her to run the entire way to the graduation hall. It was a good thing she loved running, especially since using her parkour skills to get from one place to another made it easier, there were few walls she couldn't find a way past. The blood Ashley had been given did make her more weak towards heat, but that didn't mean it was dangerous to work up a sweat. Her own body temperature was so low that if any normal doctor examined her, they would probably think she was dead. There was that one funny story of the nurse that decided to check her temperature once and the thing froze, it was funny for Ashley, but the nurse had seemed close to mortified.

After working a sweat from jumping from rooftop to rooftop and running and climbing up walls, she had finally made it to her destination. Ashley dusted off her white jacket and was grateful she decided to wear black shorts and shoes that day, though her way was definitely not faster than the bus, but it was faster than waiting another hour for the bus to come around. A quick peek at her cellphone told her that she was about two hours and thirty seven minutes late, which wasn't really terrible considering all facts together. "Phew!" She exclaimed loudly to herself and put her phone back into her shorts' pocket, giving her shoulder another quick brush to make sure she looked a tiny bit presentable. "Well. . . Can't really say that was fun, but at least I made it in the end! Hopefully no one will notice if I sneak in. . ." Getting scolded on her first day as an official agent wasn't really a part of her plan, so hopefully she'd get in like a ninja and then just blend in with the rest of the crowd. Hopefully some of the other freshmen might feel for filling her in on any important information she must have missed.

But "life" wasn't done screwing her day just yet and as she was just about to turn the corner she bumped into someone hard. It wasn't hard to knock the other one over, but it was plenty to scare Ashley to hell and back, making her heart race crazily in her chest before letting out a little surprised yelp. "JESUS!" She exclaimed, her British accent rather thick, before she gave the other a look that was a mix of embarrassment and apologetic. "Aaaaah. . . I got caught. . . " She murmured to herself before realization hit her like lightning. "Wait! You got to be late too then! We're in the same boat! Great!" That made her day a little bit better, just knowing the fact that she wouldn't be the only one that showed up late. It was always embarrassing to be late, but it was like a band aid on top of a cut to know she wouldn't be the only one. "The name's Ashley! Ashley Reid, but most people just call me Ash," she introduced herself cheerfully, already forgotten how startled she had been for mere seconds ago.

"What's your name mate?"

BLOOD: Fairy
INTERACTIONS: Casper
MENTIONS: All the freshmen
TAGGED: @MaryGold
OUTFIT: Ashley's outfit

E D I E

Interactions: Bianca @lxngdon | Chanyeol @CrystalTears
"Well, I guess." Edith nodded her head slowly as if just deciding upon it. There really was no stopping teammates even if she wanted to. Besides, everyone picked on their newbies as much as they took care of them. There needed to be some kind of balance, she supposed.

Her eyes wandered toward the entrance of the auditorium and frowned slightly. Some people were missing. If she wasn't mistaken, the captain had called out another agents number. And she hadn't a clue who that person was, but they were supposed to be here.

And so was Casper.

Her eyes wandered away from the group to find the tall guy. He wasn't a vert hard person to spot, being so tall and all. Though he wasn't one to be late, at least not ob purpose. Like some others.

As if on cue, the captain caught her eyes and glared as he jutted his chin at Chanyeol. Translation: Get your team in line. Or else. Yes, it appeared team thirteen was causing trouble even on this joyous day. And of course, it was Chanyeol who had caused the most trouble of all.

"Channie, you're late. And I don't know what you did to Captain Mulligan, but know that there will be consequences."

C A S P E R

Interactions: Ashley @CrystalTears
How was a six-foot-five-inch man knocked over by a such a small woman? No one would know. Maybe it was because he himself had been slow walking, so involved in his own thinking he wasn't aware of the outside world around him. Or maybe ... He was more fragile than he looked.

Casper immediately picked himself up and dusted off the back of his pants where he fell. Luckily, no damage had been done. Yet, he supposed it didn't matter considering his body would have speedily healed it before he could notice anyway. So, he was more than willing to offer the talkative young woman a smile.

"Thank you for your heartfelt apology for knocking me over. I really appreciate it." Sarcasm dripped from his voice, but there was no hint of actual anger.

"Nice to meet you, Ashley. I'm Casper. The Tardy One. And as soon as I walk through those doors, I'll be the Dead One."

Because there was no way in hell, the captain would let him get away for being late. Though in his defense he had spent half of the night watching Stephen King and the other half being afraid. It was hard for him to fall asleep in that state, and when he did, it was five in the morning.

To be honest, he knew the captain wouldn't give two shits. Especially since there were much scarier things he faced on the feild. And he had made people see much worse than whatever Stephen King wrote.

"So, what about you? I don't think I recognize your face from any of the other teams."

• Love

Chanyeol scowled a bit when Bianca reached over to pet him like some sort of puppy, rolling his eye a bit at the smirk of satisfaction on the vampire's lips, but he decided to not give it a comment. It wasn't really worth it. Brown eyes followed Bianca's gesturing motions towards the Native American that was standing in front of him, giving him a quick one-over with his eyes. A wendigo huh? So this kid was really no better than a rampage werewolf, oh great. "Oh how lovely. You're already getting along." he said sarcastically with a smile. He grabbed the sunglasses that was perched on his nose and folded them to let them hang on his tank top, scouting the room a little bit easier now that the shade that the sunglasses gave to the room disappeared. There were a lot more newbies than he thought, but he couldn't really see all the seniors hanging around either. Casper was definitely missing, that goofball was always late and always had that stupid grin on his face. Chanyeol wondered why he even went if not everyone was present, why should he be? If anything he was the one that was most expected to not show up.

He gave his attention back to Jesse to overhear what he said to Geo. What a depressing kid. "It doesn't have to be on accident." Chanyeol cleared up for the kid. "I'm sure B here won't really mind drinking you dry, but if you don't want a senior to kill you, you can be a trainee dummy for the newbies. Won't be quick, but at least offer some entertainment to the rest of us if you wanna die." Chanyeol said boldly just as Geo gave him the glare of death. She was a number above him when it came to ranks, but that didn't make him scared of her, not really at all. "G. We're not "kind of assholes" we're total assholes. It's part of the fun." He smirked just before the two of them seemed to be in the mood to get all lovey dovey, almost to the point where Chanyeol was sure he needed to throw up.

"He signed up for it. What's the point of pitying him. It's not as if he was forced to do this." He pointed out silently to Bianca --not really wanting to pick a fight with Geo-- before Edie called him out too. "Oh come on!" The Phoenix whined as Edie mentioned that there would be consequences. "I didn't even do anything!" It was a complete and utter lie, but in his mind he hadn't really done anything that the Captain didn't deserve. He crossed his long arms and pouted with his lower lip. "How can I be punished for the captain having his panties in a twist? Shib-seh-ggi (fucker)." It was on purpose that he cursed the captain out in Korean, this way he could at the very least get some sort of comfort that he could curse him out in a language the old geezer probably didn't understand, at least hopefully.

BLOOD: Phoenix
INTERACTIONS: Bianca, Jesse, Geo & Edie
MENTIONS: Casper
TAGGED: @lxngdon @IceQueen @MaryGold
OUTFIT: Chanyeol's Outfit

• Love

If Ashley could have gotten red she probably would have been as red as a rose at this point. However because of the state of her body temperature, it was close to impossible for her cheeks to grow red due to the heat and pooling of her blood. It was a nice bonus of the blood that had been given to her, especially since this was such an embarrassing situation and it wouldn't have been made any better if she was as red as a tomato. Her arm raised itself to rub the back of her neck a bit apologetically, giving a cheesy smile to the man she had practically thrown onto the ground. "I'm sorry. I'm bad at paying attention to my surroundings." Ashley admitted with her sheepish smile before Casper --the handsome young lad-- introduced himself to her. Casper? Had she heard that name from somewhere before? She raised her eyebrows --as if that would help her process her thoughts faster-- though unfortunately she didn't manage to find out why that name sounded as familiar as it did. However if he was also here in front of the graduation hall, then he had to be either a senior or a freshman.

"It's great to meet you too! I'm a newbie." She admitted a little bit bashfully. It wasn't really a great thing to introduce herself as a complete fresh meat to all of this, but she wasn't a freshman anymore! Basically she was a graduate now that she had finished her entire education and training. Of course, she had zero field experience and probably had tons of things that could only be taught to her through a real life-or-death situation, but she was actually a tiny bit excited for that. She had always been an adrenaline junkie, there was just something about that hormone that rushed through her veins, that made her extra excited. Anyone who knew Ashley knew that she was a bomb of energy on her own, so with adrenaline it was multiplied and that made her even more energetic somehow. "I am actually graduating today. . . but as you can tell I'm a bit late. . ." She had to admit and then she thought of an idea that could really benefit them both, since it seemed that both of them would probably get a tiny bit of trouble for arriving late on the "big" day.

"Hey Casper. How about you use me?" She asked with a grin worthy of a fox. "Tell them I got lost or something, that you were kind enough to guide me back. That way you can't get in trouble and I'll get away too right?" Ashley smiled at her "master plan", but before she got an answer she nodded her head and opened the door, at the very least she did so a little bit carefully. She turned around and then gestured in a somewhat non-suspicious manner for Casper to join her. "Well come on then! Let's go!" She whispered to usher him along.

Her plan wouldn't fail!

BLOOD: Fairy
INTERACTIONS: Casper
MENTIONS: No one in particular
TAGGED: @MaryGold

• Love
b i a n c a
giphy.gif

interactions: Casper and Edie (@MaryGold) Chanyeol and Ashley (@CrystalTears)
mentions: n/a

Bianca snickered at Channie getting reprimanded and flicked him on the end of the nose. "Haha," she said, like a spoiled, bratty child, before turning and dropping a small kiss to the top of Edie's head. "I knew you'd side with me. That is why I love you. Now, I wanna play with my toys but I'm hungry and I don't feel like killing Jesse right now. Ta-ta."

Bianca waved to her team and turned to leave, but before she could exit the room she crossed paths with Casper, the obnoxiously tall guy on the team, and a freshmen she'd never met before. Bianca quirked an eyebrow at Casper and stood on her tiptoes to flick him on the forehead.

"Shit, you shacking up with the fresh meat already, Cass? Fuck, I thought I was fast." Bianca put on a sweet smile, so convincing that this girl would never even dream that Bianca could be so malevolent under the surface. She held out a polite hand.

"Bianca Breccan, second-in-command of Team 13, totally not as malevolent as everyone will tell you I am." The vampire winked at the other girl mischievously.

j e s s e
Taylor-Lautner-Saying-Oh-Wow.gif

interactions: Chanyeol (@CrystalTears) Geo (@IceQueen)
mentions: Bianca

Jesse couldn't help but give Geo a somewhat bewildered, but mostly appreciative look. This girl was the only one who had been even somewhat nice to him the entire time he had been there -- to everyone else, Jesse was a slave, an experiment, or as Bianca liked to put it, a 'toy'. A plaything. But Geo was nice to him.

He smiled slightly, thought the smile was wiped at the words of the guy speaking to Bianca and Edie. "Oh. Wow. Thanks, that's so reassuring," Jesse sarcastically drawled to the male known as 'Channie'. Jesse officially hated half the people on this team now. Fantastic.

The young Wendigo ran a hand through his dark hair and turned to Geo. "If I fake an injury can I get out of missions? Or can you injure me on purpose?"

Geo was having a mostly good time talking to Jesse. He seemed glad that she was being less of a dick. Chanyeoul was being a bit of a dick though. Shooting a sharp glare at the man she adjusted her jaw, but she didn't say anything. Instead she turned back to Jesse.

"Ignore him too, and pretty much everyone." She mumbled irritably, looking over at the group. His next words made her chuckle. "Trust me, I tried that once. It got me in a worse place. Don't do it." She mumbled, shaking her head definitively. "But since we have a while we could always just, hang around. Getting to know the people makes this place less, irritating."

E D I E

Interactions: Chanyeol @CrystalTears
Mentions: N/A

"I don't need to speak Korean to know what you said wasn't very nice." Edie sighed and watched Bianca stalk off before turning back to Chanyeol with a very stern look on her face. Or as stern, as it could get, her heart wasn't all in it. Despite half their team being made up of "assholes" she was close to them all and held them, dear. Ironically, the two biggest jerks happened to be two of her closest friends so it was inevitable they got away with a lot.

"You'll have to apologize later for your rude behavior. It is unacceptable. At least toward the captain, it is." Her voice softened as she spoke to the phoenix blooded man. Because there was no stopping him being rude to anyone else. Then she looked to Geo and Jesse. He was kind of depressing. No wonder he was such an easy target for Bianca to pick on.

Edith crossed her arms over her chest,"I don't know if you guys remember, but I am the one responsible for everyone and everything that happens within in this team. I get in the most trouble." She whined. And it was totally unfair too. Everybody did what they wanted and the only time they listened was on missions. Honestly, she didn't mind that, but the Captain would get upset when they got out of line with him and then it led back to her.

C A S P E R

Interactions: Ashley @CrystalTears | Bianca @lxngdon
Mentions: Geo @IceQueen

That way you can't get in trouble and I'll get away too right?

Casper seriously doubted that. But before he could voice his thoughts and concerns she was already on her way, busting open the doors and bringing him along with her. And he couldn't turn down her idea when she seemed so excited about it. No, he'd let the big man on top do that.

"Alright, I'm coming." The quirky giant followed her inside smiling a little at her energy. Whoever had her on their team would have a handful, but she would certainly be good fun to have around.

Before they could get far, Bianca was there, greeting them rather pleasantly. He frowned gently when she flicked his forehead, she had a funny way of showing her affections. He ended up smiling anyway, unlike most everyone one else on his team, he was rather mild-tempered, he and Geo.

"Bianca, don't be jealous. I can't help that I'm irresistible." He rolled his eyes mockingly and threw an arm over Ash's shoulder casually. He smiled her way to let her know he was joking. Casper wasn't a player. He was a player with morals. He was no fuckboy, though.

"She's right, she isn't as malicious as they say she is." Casper nodded his head in agreement, and then lowered himself to whisper in Ashley's ear."She's worse. Don't trust her." He stuck his tongue out at the other small woman.

• Love

The Demonic Badass – Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☣ ☣ ☣ ▬▬

M: lxngdon - Bianca || CrystalTears - Chanyeol
I: JTJ The Phenom⭐ - Justin || Everyone else
Blood: Demon

[bg=#000000]
4718281.png

Face Claim: Christopher McCrory
Color Resource: 0368DB

"Being attractive is not an excuse for being a shitty person. Well, unless you're me."
[BCOLOR=transparent]Niko chuckled at Justin's comment. He and Bianca would probably have a few issues throughout their time here and that was clear. Maybe the two wouldn't be so bad though. Looking at the freshman they had gotten, Niko could tell that the team would definitely fuck it up in a good way. There was no doubt in his mind they'd all end up being good assets to the team. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, who is that guy?" Justin asked, gesturing towards Chanyeol, who'd come in extremely late, and the rest of the group. "Oh him? That's Chanyeol. He's part Phoenix and a pretty cool dude. He's got fire powers, which is one of my favorite modes of destruction, so I can't complain about him." Niko smiled and ran his fingers through his hair as the two of them slowly made their way towards the rest of the group. Niko was happy to not be answering questions for a second before another was thrown at him causing him to throw his head back and groan. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You ask hella questions man. But we won't go on a mission for at least a couple days. When we do get out there though, it's crazy. You better be up for it." He nodded and the two made room in between everyone in the group. "Hey guys." Niko gave a small wave to everyone. "This is Justin, thought I'd bring him over to meet everyone before I go ghost it in my room." He shrugged.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

INTERACTIONS: Bianca, Edie, Niko & Justin
MENTIONS: Geo & Jesse
OUTFIT: Chanyeol's outfit
TAGGED: @lxngdon @Justin The Mad King
@Misguided†Ghost @MaryGold @IceQueen

Chanyeol scrunched his nose when Bianca flicked it, backing off a little bit and then pouting even more. Of course she would be the one to rub it in his face, she was an asshole after all and that was probably the only reason why the two of them happened to get so well along with each other. They didn't really take offense to anything the other said because both had a mutually understanding that they were both complete assholes. He decided to give the newbie --whose name he had already forgotten-- the ever-so-reassuring wink, before leaving Geo to give the poor boy the pity party he was pleading for. He had signed up for this, no one had particularly forced him to and if he didn't like the blood he was given, then he could go and whine somewhere else, because Chanyeol was having none of it. If he wanted to be a crybaby or if he wanted to die that badly, then Chanyeol didn't really mind putting the fucker down. It'll be a quick little sear --though he had heard that burning alive was very painful-- and then everything would be done and over with, no more whining.

Edie caught his attention when she caught him cursing out the Captain in Korean, probably a good point that he wasn't really calling him "lover" or "dear", that much had to be obvious since it was Chanyeol talking. Their leader gave him another earful, but Chanyeol tended to listen to hers. It was more than a friendly advice than a scolding, though he did have to admit he rarely ever listened to them. "I'm sorry." He apologized to Edie, but he wasn't really planning on repeating the action towards the Captain. He'd apologize when he was lying dead at the bottom of some crater. Even if that had already happened once, and he hadn't even apologized then. Dying was confusing, especially when he resurrected shortly after with amnesia. "I'm sorry for the trouble you got to go through because of my behavior, but I ain't apologizing for shit to him. If he's not expecting this from me now, then that old geezer gotta freshen up his brain." Chanyeol commented just before Nikolai came over with yet another freshman, at the very least this guy didn't reek of pity like that other one.

"Yo Niko." Chanyeol greeted the fellow senior, returning the wave he was given. "You know you can't ghost in your room. You think that that shithead would gather even the seniors here just for a graduation? He's got something up his sleeve, and I'm not sucking his dick to find out." The phoenix shared his train of thoughts to the group before looking back to Edie. "Sorry. I guess he's not that shitty. . .he's even worse." He snickered a little bit and gave the leader of their squad a friendly wink. He knew that Edie tended to get all serious and of course she did probably get more of a scolding whenever they misbehaved, but if the Captain was that unhappy with his attitude towards him, then he could grow a pair and talk to him face to face about it. There were no guarantee that Chanyeol would fix whatever he decided to complain about, but at least he'd gain the tiniest bits of respect if he manned up the tiniest of bit.

There was a small sliver of respect for the man, but it was definitely very small. "Nice to meet ya." Chanyeol shot over to Justin, giving him a quick nod as a greeting. "If you're planning on crying over spilt milk too, then the pity party is over there." He said and gestured his hand over to where Geo and Jesse were sitting.

INTERACTIONS: Casper & Bianca
MENTIONS: All the other freshmen
TAGGED: @MaryGold @lxngdon

Ashley was just about to sprint into the graduation hall, but luckily managed to stop herself in time before she had charged down the poor girl. Casper was right in her heels, and she listened to her introduction. It was almost a God's blessing that she had managed to stop herself from charging her down, it would have been an even worse first impression than to be late for her own graduation if she had mowed her down! The sweet smile she was given was quickly returned by Ashley's own. She had been just about to reply to her when Casper flung his arm over her shoulders, something she didn't really mind since she was all in for friendly interactions. Even if it had been flirting, Ashley wasn't really one to mind nor think much of those kinds of things, probably because her mind was an engine on its own that never rested, sleeping could be a pain sometimes with the random thoughts her brain decided to think up 3 am in the morning.

"I'm sure she can't be that bad!" Ashley smiled to Casper --her British accent thick in her voice again-- as she reached out to take Bianca's hand in her own. "I'm Ashley Reid. A freshman that graduated today." She introduced herself, trying her very best to keep the excitement in her voice a little bit down. The graduation hall was already filled with the buzzing of many voices melding together, and she didn't need to make that buzzing louder by talking louder. There also might still be some very important announcements that she didn't miss quite, but she did need to catch up with some of the other freshmen in order to get caught up on the current events, such as what they were meant to do after graduation and what team she ended up on. "It's a pleasure to meet you second-in-command!" She added happily and then shook their hands, even with her excitement and added energy she shook it in a real lady-like manner, because she did want to make a good impression.

Her eyes gazed over to a different group --where she recognized some of the other freshmen-- and she visibly lit up a bit. If they were all here, then maybe she wasn't too late just yet! She might still have some time to save herself! "I got lost on the way in here, but Casper here helped me get to the graduation hall." It was right, sort of. A half lie. "Did we miss much?"

⊂♦⊃JUSTIN⊂♦⊃
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
♦"LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS. THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT."♦

HEX CODE
#F80E24

OUTFIT
Click Me!
BLOOD
Dragon
CODENAME
Keeper of The Dragon Flame
AGENT NUMBER
Seven
Hearing from Niko that the other Senior male's name was Chanyeol and he had fire powers only made Justin's brain light up with even more interest than before. A smirk growing on his face, as the two of them made their way to the group of seniors and freshmen. Putting his hat back on and his brush inside of his back pocket. His dazzling smile directing towards Bianca first, with a wink before turning to Chanyeol. Justin didn't really need to make a gesture like that towards the girl; but he couldn't give up the opportunity. Starting off on a bad foot was always his thing. That's how people got to know him.

Justin had to hold back a laugh at Chanyeol's words. It looked like he wasn't the only one that thought the Captain needed to retire already. Shaking his head and scanning the crowd, spotting Ashley not that far from them. Speaking with some tall dude and Bianca. Rolling his eyes, but waving at Ashley. Though he didn't know her like some of the other freshmen, he still knew of her. Even slightly praying that she got out of Bianca's grasp in one piece.

Dark chocolate irises focusing back on the only person more outspoken and blunt than himself. Right eyebrow cocking upward. "Well, Channy boy, I don't cry over anything. Especially not some spilt milk." This guy was funnier than he thought he would be. "So I hear you're a fire powered motherfucker. Just like me. Dragon Blood. The best kind of blood." Looking at the shorter male. He still could have sworn the other's hair was changing colors under his hat, but ignored it for the moment.

"Anyone know if there's some food or something around here?" His stomach started growling just at the idea of getting a burger or some pasta in it. "Maybe there's some damn restaurant around here or something..."

E D I E

Interactions: NPC: Aiden
Mentions: Everyone @lxngdon @Misguided†Ghost @Justin The Mad King @CrystalTears @IceQueen

Edith sighed lightly. There was nothing she could do about her teammates attitudes. And, though, yes, it had gotten them in trouble many times before, she didn't care to change their attitudes too much at all. It was juts who they were, she supposed. Of course, she still wished they'd at least know when to put on face. It would definitely help them out by a long mile.

That was never going to happen. Probably. So, instead, she'd place her hopes on the freshmen.

She glanced to Jesse, then to Justin, then to Kai. Out of them all, Kai and Justin were the only ones she could see any potential helpfulness. She wasn't trying to be mean, but Jesse was just really depressing and she didn't want to be around that type of negative energy. She was happy to leave Geo attending to him for now. But, there was one more freshmen missing on their team. ad she could have sworn she heard the Captain call out that agent's number.

For now, she stick to greeting the newbies, that were there, properly. Just when she opened her mouth to greet both Kai and Justin respectively -

"Edith."

The voice was familiar, but it wasn't any of her other teammates, nor was it the captain or even Peter.

She turned around to face non other than Aiden Barrett. He was a tall young man, though not nearly as tall as Casper and everyone was taller than Edith, with blue eyes, bronze hair and was currently wearing a sneering smile. But, who always wore that smile when it came to any member of team thirteen. He hated them.

But, who was Aiden Barrett?

Well, he was the captain of team eleven. And everyone knew that their was absolutely exceptional. They never failed a mission once according to the board and their team members consisted of powerful and skilled agents that worked together flawlessly. Never once had they caused trouble. They would be the top team, the perfect team!

If it wasn't for team thirteen that is.

While they definitely weren't trouble for authorities and had less weirdos, assholes and troublemakers on their team than the other, team 13 was the strongest and most outstanding team counting all three divisions of Dusk. Sure they goofed around, caused trouble and all sorts of things, but they were not a force to be reckoned with. And that annoyed team eleven, their rival who always seemed so close to surpassing them, but not quite.

Aiden seemed to especially have a sour spot for Edith. She was so annoying soft and weird to him that he didn't understand how she was a better leader. And she knew that because she had accidentally read his mind several times. There wasn't a lot of pleasant things in his head when it came to her team.

"Oh, hi, Aiden." She greeted him with a kind smile. Despite him hating her, she did not try to return the feeling..

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your new team members." He glanced over to Justin, Kai and Jesse. His sneer still remained.

"Thank you, congrat-"

"We've got some new powerful team members of our own." He interjected. Because he wasn't here to listen to her talk. He had plans, and she could tell. "With these guys on our side, I'm sure we'll be topping you guys no problem."

Before she could say anything, Casper had cut between them and opened his bug fat mouth 'causing a chain of events she couldn't stop herself.

C A S P E R

Interactions: Ashley @CrystalTears | Bianca @lxngdon
Mentions: Everyone @lxngdon @Misguided†Ghost @Justin The Mad King @CrystalTears @IceQueen

Well, he warned her.

Casper shrugged and allowed the fairy girl to shake hands with the devil. Bianca wasn't a devil, but she could be one if she wanted to, which seemed like all the time. He was quite fond of her, though. He didn't mind the fact she picked on him. But that was probably because he wasn't an easy riled guy. Insults rolled off his back like water.

His gaze wandered away from the two short women and to the rest of the team. Immediately he noticed Aiden with his team behind him. Okay, he didn't hate Aiden, but he didn't like him either. He was an ass and constantly picked on Edith very subtly. But she was to blind to see it and nice.

The man was indulged in a conversation with Edith with that stupid look on his face. Casper knew he had something planed, he always did. He always had something planned to try and get their team to sink lower or get in trouble.

Well, team thirteen could get themselves in trouble, thankyouverymuch.

"Sorry, to interrupt, Ladies, but we should probably head over to the others. You can get to know each other over there." He said absently and grabbed both their hands gently, speedily led them over to the others.

"We've got some new powerful team members of our own." Aiden had said just as they joined the others. "With these guys on our side, I'm sure we'll be topping you guys no problem."

Casper was not an idiot, he simply had no restraints. Especially not on his mouth. He talked a lot before he actually thought. So, he stepped in between Edith and Aiden, looking down on the other male and snorted. "You could have an army on your team, and we would still kick your ass." He glanced back at the others, looking over the newbies then back to the leader of team eleven. "I may not know their blood, but it does't matter. We could still take you on anytime, any day."

"That almost sounds like a challenge." Aiden crossed his arms over his chest."What are we to do, though? None of us will receive a mission until a few days has passed. Oh, I have an idea."

He moved around Caspar and sat down in Edith's seat. "You know that abandon warehouse little ways from here, outside the base? We could meet there, tonight, maybe see what our newbies can do and how we evolved. Most importantly, we'll see who's better. What do you say? We'll sneak out, the captain won't know as long as you all keep your mouths shut."

Edith bit her bottom lip with a slight shake of her head."I don't know, what if someone get's hurt. I mean -"

"Come on, do you really want wait for a mission? It'll be fun! Think of it as another training simulation, except, it's not. It's real. It'll just be our two teams. Bianca? Chanyeol? Niko? I'll even throw in a prize. The wining team gets to have one wish granted by the losing team, and it can be anything." He said addressing the hot heads of the team. "Or are you guys scared? Maybe of getting in trouble with the higher ups or that we'll completely demolish you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.