1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.

RydNUZ0.png

[btn=modb]OOC[/btn]

saokloj.png

Hex + Bloodlust
Sonic + TBA

Phoenix + TBA
Shadow + TBA

Lucifer + TBA

Last edited:
[bg=#f2b87e]

PIaPtbw.png

"Graduation Day: A New Beginning"

The day you have been anticipating since you first entered Dusk has arrived! Graduation Day. The day where you are no longer a trainee in the academy, but an official agent on a team who gets to go out into the field. That's right, no more studying, no more training simulations, no more test. Because today you will be made a true agent of Dusk. Congratulations!

We know you must have been partying last night or throwing senior academy goodbye pranks. Well, luckily for you, we won't punish you for that. It's an exciting day for all, including for the senior agents. They too have a lot to look forward and adapt too. After all, they will be gathering a new teammate and/or partner today.

It will be a lot of change for everyone.

But, first things first you must attend the ceremony. It will be held in the auditorium. Everyone is allowed to attend! But is absolutely mandatory for all graduates and seniors to attend! On the stage will be our lovely, often grumpy, Captain Mulligan. He'll give a long and boring speech no one will care to remember. On stage with him will be each and every senior team leader, the rest of their teammates will be on the sidelines.

After Captain Mulligan's boring-ass speech, we will finally get to the part people actually care about. Where each person will be placed on their team! I know you've all are super excited, some of you may have been eyeballing a certain team, and some of you may hope not to be on a certain team. But, you don't get to decide, and you won't know until the Captain calls out your agent number and tells you what team you'll be on. That part is always nerve-wracking because the captain pauses all the damn time, I'm pretty sure he does it on purpose. Your actual personal partner will be decided by your team lead and second-in-command.

Anyway, when your team number is announced, you will have to go over and stand with your team, you know, the ones watching you from the sidelines, like hawks.

When the ceremony is over, that is where the real journey begins for both you, now again, Freshmen and the Seniors both. You will have to move out of the academy dorms and into the Agent dorms, or as I like to call it The Wolfs Den. Actually, everyone calls it that....But you already knew that.

You will be moving in an apartment like room, containing two large bedrooms, one for the girls and one for the boys of your team. Feel free to design your part of the room any way you like. And don't worry, by the tea you get to your room, your belongings will already have been moved there. Your welcome.

What happened after that? Missions, you ask? No. Not immediately anyway. You will have at least two to three days to wait before your sent on an actual mission. During this time your new team will be trying to get a feel of you, test your skills or both and more. Just know, your new team, will be your new family and friends.

Today is Friday. The ceremony will be held in the auditorium at 1:00 PM. Do not be late under any circumstances.

Note: I know a lot, if not every single one of you, do not want to placed among Team 13 because of their team leader, The Witch of Dusk. I know you've heard rumors, but she's not that bad, In fact, she's a sweetheart. She's just a little, or a lot, on the weird side. If anything, the people you should really fear on that team is the Second-in-command, Bianca, aka Bloodlust, agent number 2. And Andrew and Nikolai. Every time I'm around those guys I have to carry a container of salt and a cross. {You are not allowed, under any circumstances, to show them this letter. I do not wish to be bullied more, thankyouverymuch.}

PS. For those of you who stayed up late last night partying because of your graduation tomorrow. You all saw the Witch of Dusk walking around in a daze really creepily and made a bunch of noise, waking up other academy students because of your noise. Yes, you guys. Please refrain from spreading that around. She was just sleep walking. However, I was scared too.

Yours truly,
The sexy, genius, beast, Dr. Peter Alexandria, but known to you, The Kook Doctor.

[/bg]
[/solid]

• Love
Reactions: Justin
b i a n c a
allison12.gif

[ i n t e r a c t i o n s; @MaryGold @✦ みかん ✦ @IceQueen ]
Graduation day.

Surprisingly, Bianca wasn't in that bad of a mood today. Partially because she was still kind of drunk from the celebrations the night before, and it was Graduation day. Which meant fresh meat, and more little freshmen to relentlessly taunt. Bianca loved being second-in-command. She also heard that Hannibal, her little Wendigo friend, had a pretty good shot of being on Team 13.

Bianca was really looking forward to that.

Dressed in a teal dress with a fuzzy black jacket and her hair tied up in a bun, the Australian walked her happy little ass into the auditorium five minutes after everybody else, because she honestly knew she could get away with pretty much everything when it came to the Kook Doctor. It was a well-known fact that he was scared of her. Everyone was scared of her.

Bianca sat between Edie and Andrew, the latter of whom she passed a blood lollipop before unwrapping her own and sticking it into her mouth. She was hungry, and she didn't particularly fancy killing one of the freshmen for their violated supernatural blood, even though that would be considered sticking to her reputation.

She leaned around, patted Geo on the head affectionately and then settled back into her seat. "So I'm about ninety-nine percent sure we're getting the little cannibal kid," she told no one in particular as she looked to the row of seats on the stage and saw her friend, Jess. Well, they weren't really friends. He kind of hated her. Bianca gave him a little sarcastic wave.

"Anyone else have an idea of who we're getting?"
j e s s e
jacob-black-new-moon-twilight.gif

[ i n t e r a c t i o n s; -- ]
Jess hadn't attended any celebrations the night before. Why would he? What was there to celebrate?

Yeah, he was graduating and joining a team. Big fucking deal. So he was going to be used and exploited for the vicious, deadly powers he had never even wanted in the first place, the powers that went against everything he stood for. The powers that were a sick joke in the first place -- he was Native American, so they gave him the blood of a dreaded Native American cannibalistic spirit that had caused so many suicides in the tribes.

Hilarious.

He filed into the auditorium with his head down, his eyes fixated on the floor. He didn't want to look at these people, because he knew if he did, he would bolt out of the room and try to escape, and end up being electrocuted. And when he got electrocuted, he got angry.

And when he got angry, he became a Wendigo.

But he had to look. Not looking would be a sign of weakness, and weakness would be obliterated in the teams. So he looked up and saw Bianca waving to him with that little bitchy smirk on her face. He flipped her off, and she blew him a kiss.

Well, at least the most dangerous person on the team didn't hate him. That was a good start.

Jess looked around and glanced at all the other freshmen. He wondered how they were feeling. Nervous? Excited? Happy? Sick? Jess mainly felt sick. He wanted to throw up, but he knew it was no use because they would just postpone the ceremony for him.

So Jess, looking utterly defeated, settled back into his seat.​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
GEO
Geo was not happy about graduation. It just reminded her that she shouldn't have drank as much whiskey last night as she had. Geo was supposed to be the one that everyone looked up to, and she had gotten completely wasted. Her head was still pounding from the alcohol in her system. She had slid on a pair of sunglasses to help with the light intake. She didn't want to be here.

The very unhappy fish was wrapped up in a button down shirt, a tight pair of jeans, and a leather jacket. Geo was not about to wear a skirt in front of all these people. She had also strategically not chosen white. There was no way she was staining another one of her shirts.

Feeling a hand hit her head, Ann growled slightly. Looking at Bianca, Geo glared, pushing her sunglasses up.
"We get who we get. Knowing the doctor he is going to give us Jesse. I would prefer you use their actual names. Calling them by their blood can be unsettling for new comers. Not everyone has nerves of steel."
She pointed out, rubbing her temple.
"I don't care to fantasize who we have on our team. We deal with what we get."

Geo honestly just wanted to soak in her tank and eat some shrimp. She was both nauseous and hungry. Breathing fresh water would help cleanse her system, but instead she had to listen to some boring speech given by a man who was terrified of their team. She wanted to just walk out of here, but the repercussions didn't sound favorable. So instead, Geo settled herself into the chair, hoping it would be all over soon.

• Love
Reactions: Justin and lxngdon
E D I E

{Interactions: Bianca @lxngdon Geo @IceQueen}

Edie shook her head slightly at her beloved and taller friend."Here, have some water." She grabbed an unopened water bottle by the leg of her chair and reached it out to her. She had brought two of these things just in case.

"It's spring water." She added, whispering as if it was a magical secret.

Turning back to look down at the seated students she hummed to herself, thinking of an answer to Bianca's question. "I don't know. Let's ask Peter. He seems to always know all the information and secrets."

"I prefer to be called Doctor, thankyouverymuch." Peter stood behind them, holding a portfolio in his hand.The very portfolio held the information, along with much more, that they wanted to know the answers to."But, yeah, I do know. And I'm not telling, it would be unprofessional, so don't bother asking."

Edie pouted at his answer.

"I can give you all hints, though, at least, until the captain shows up." He smirked mischievously.

Last edited:
A N D R E W
{Interactions: Bianca ( @lxngdon ) ; Edith ( @MaryGold ) }
Regret.

That's all Andrew felt at the moment. He had, like majority of everyone at Dusk, decided to celebrate the many students who would be graduating today. And, like majority of everyone, was now trying to power through a pounding headache and focus on the speech that Captain Mulligan was telling. His eyes were squinted as the light only intensified his pain. He'd be wearing sunglasses right now if he didn't need his actual glasses to see. A side glance to see Geo with sunglasses on caused the brunet to scowl softly, jealous that she could protect her eyes from the blinding light.

He was never going to drink again.

Andrew's thoughts were interrupted as Bianca sat herself in between Edith and him. He had been slouching slightly, but immediately sat up straight at the blood lollipop he was handed. "Thank you so fucking much. Oh my god, I'm starving," he rambled as he rushed to unwrap the lollipop and pop it into his mouth, sighing blissfully at the taste. He wasn't able to do much of anything before coming to the ceremony—barely taking a shower, brushing his teeth, and throwing on some fresh clothes. He didn't eat, or take anything for his splitting headache, and now he was suffering for it.

As he licked away at the metallic treat, he keyed into the conversation happening near him, wincing slightly as Bianca's voice pierced through the cloudiness in his head. He blinked owlishly at her curiosity. Who would be on their team? The other Vampire had bets on Jesse, the Wendigo. Andrew personally didn't have anyone in mind, nor did he really care. He was on the same side as Geo—whoever they got was whoever they got.

His attention snapped towards Edith as she produced a water bottle from beside her. Immediately, he was leaning over Bianca to reach her. God knew that he could use some water himself right now. "Edith, pssst, hey," he whispered-yelled, completely ignoring Peter and his mischievous ways. It was way too early for it, anyways. Even if it was one something in the afternoon. It was early to Andrew, and he'd fight anyone who said otherwise. "Do you have another water bottle? I'd love you to the moon and back if you gave it to me," he said, practically leaning on Bianca's lap as he talked to their leader.

b i a n c a
tumblr_n7fk6rPIzd1t27ahco1_500.gif

[ i n t e r a c t i o n s; Andrew (@@✦ みかん ✦) Edie and Peter (@MaryGold) ]
Bianca glanced up at the Kook Doctor defiantly, her eyebrows raised and her jaw set. She was completely ignoring Captain Mulligan now. It wasn't like she hadn't heard this one damn speech a million fucking times before.

"Or," she said menacingly, absently running her fingers through Andrew's hair like he was a puppy as her eyes bore into Peter Alexandria's, "You could tell us, and I won't have to break your fingers." She smiled at the end, letting him know she was kidding. She knew the doctor was scared of her -- most people were -- and she liked to have fun with that.

She took the full bottle of water out of the doctor's pocket and handed it to Andrew with a final antagonising smile thrown in Peter's direction. Captain Mulligan was about to announce the teams. The only important part of the entire ceremony, in Bianca's opinion. She leaned in to murmur to Edie.

"Am I allowed to scare them yet?" she asked with a mischievous grin on her face.
j e s s e
giphy.gif

[i n t e r a c t i o n s; -- ]
Jesse stiffened and looked up at Captain Mulligan. This was it. This was what it all came down to. He was about to be told which team he was to be in, and he couldn't have been more nervous.

He wondered if the other freshmen, or the seniors sitting in the crowd, could tell that he was nervous. That he was scared. That he didn't want to be there. He wanted to go home.

But there was no home left.

Dusk had told him that his younger sisters had been given up for adoption when he had killed his father -- the only person he had willingly killed. The only person he had wanted to kill. He had raped Jesse's baby Lillie. What else was he supposed to do?

Now, he was here, being bartered away like he was property. Well, he was.

He just hoped he wouldn't be on Team 13.​

• Love
Reactions: Justin and IceQueen
Geo looked at Edith, almost about to cry from the nice gesture.

"Ediiiith. You are the best."
She mumbled, grabbing the water. It was heaven for her body to drink water. It would be gone in a matter of seconds. Andrew didn't even bother to ask for his own, he just went straight to Edith. Geo grinned like a kid of Christmas before popping open the bottle.

"Ahhh, so refreshing."
She mumbled, staring straight at Andrew as she took another sip. "Ah so good for the system. It feels like everything is alive." She mumbled, still grinning. She wanted to taunt the man as much as possible before drowning the whole thing. It didn't take long before she did so, crunching the bottle violently as she finished.

"Morning Doctor."
Geo said, putting the crunched water bottle in his pocket. She was a bad ass when hung over, but that didn't mean that she still didn't feel bad littering.

"Bianca, no biting till noon. No biting until I can safely stop you without possibly terrifying every newbie we get."
She grumbled, slouching back into her chair.
"Can we get started? I'm bored."

Last edited:

The Skinwalker Hippie Girl - Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ † † † ▬▬

Nickname: ||Kai||Vengence||
Outfit: HERE

Mentioned: None
Interactions: None
Classification: Freshman
Blood: Skinwalker

[bg=#000000]
4708356.png

Face Claim: Ashley Frangipane (aka Halsey)
Color Resource: 7460E8

"Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive."
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kaiden sat on the stage with the rest of her graduating "class", determination flooding her thoughts and an exuberant smile covering her face. She, unlike most of the people at Dusk, didn't have a hangover. She didn't much care for alcohol. Her cup of tea was on the herb side of town. While everyone else took shots of Fireball and Tequila, she took dabs of oil and lit up spliffs. It was just a bit more on the hippie side of life and gave her a bit more joy than drinking did.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In all honesty, Kai was excited as hell. She would finally get to be on a team and be fighting real supernaturals. There would be no more training simulations or tests to make sure she was good enough for it because they knew she was ready. She knew that she was ready. Ready to get out into the field and really start accomplishing her dream goal.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Avenging her mother's death.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Intense like camping, I know, but it was something that always crossed her mind when she was training and it was what pushed her to work so hard. It was the number one thing that pushed her to be where she was on stage; waiting to see what team she'd be put on in the Vessels.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kai didn't really care what team she was put on. As long as she went on a mission as soon as she possibly could. Hopefully whoever was on her team could handle her almost constant optimism. If they couldn't, then she'd be in for a challenge. There was part of her that hoped she got on Team 13. It was her lucky number and from what she'd heard around the academy, they were one of the strongest teams at Dusk. That was what she needed. Soon enough, she'd know.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now if only Captain Mulligan would get to the point in his speech.[/BCOLOR]
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and lxngdon

The Demonic Badass – Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ☣ ☣ ☣ ▬▬

Nickname: ||Niko||Nik||Lucifer||
Mentioned: ✦ みかん ✦ || lxngdon || IceQueen || MaryGold
Classification: Senior
Blood: Demon

[bg=#000000]
4718281.png

Face Claim: Christopher McCrory
Color Resource: 0368DB

"Being attractive is not an excuse for being a shitty person. Well, unless you're me."

Nikolai had been a bit late to the ceremony. He'd been up partying all night, and the last thing he wanted to do was be in the room full of people he was in now. He'd much rather be in bed or out on a mission with everyone. He didn't hate the idea of the newbies coming in, but he didn't like it either. At least not at the moment. His team, along with the others would get to meet all the Freshman that they'd be training, which would be fun, but did he really wanna hear Captain Mulligan's speech all over again for the seventeen-hundredth time? No. He did not.

He slipped into an empty chair close to Andrew and hoped no one noticed. Even if they did, Niko didn't care all that much. He was sort of a douche like that. Definitely the "badboy" at Dusk considering he almost never played by any of the rules. Almost. A lot of what he did wasn't so much as breaking the rules, as much as it was finding loop holes in the rule book. Something Niko did quite well.

"What have I missed?" He whispered to his team as they listened to Mulligan drone on and on in his speech. Niko just wished they could go on a mission or start a bit of training already. And they hadn't even seen who was on their team yet. He just really felt like fighting. He didn't really care who, or for what. Hell, he didn't even care if it was a simulation. He just wanted to see himself kicking someone's/something's ass.

Niko sat back in his chair and groaned as he listened to Captain Mulligan drone on and on about things he'd heard countless times before. "I just need him to tell us who we get on our team and dismiss us. I'd still be asleep right now, it's bedtime." He crossed his arms around his chest and bounced his leg out of annoyance.
[/bg]

JUSTIN
"LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS. THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT."

HEX CODE
#F80E24

OUTFIT
Click Me!
BLOOD
Dragon
CODENAME
Keeper of The Dragon Flame
AGENT NUMBER
Seven
INTERACTIONS
N/A
TAGGED
N/A
Today was finally the day when Justin would't be just some boring Dusk Agent In-Training. No, he would be an official Dusk Agent after his graduation today. Going on missions and taking care of business. While everyone else around him was probably ripping their heads off from the horrible hangovers they all had, Justin was busy on his phone. He definitely did drink a lot last night, celebrating his last night as a trainee lowlife. He just had a way higher alcohol tolerance than most. Feeling like a million bucks that morning when he got up and dressed in something very fresh and expensive looking. His favorite style of clothing. He had soo many pictures of last night; too bad he couldn't put them on his social media. That would be the dumbest move he would ever make if he did something like that. He would just have to delete them all and be satisfied with the memories of almost setting one of the other freshmen on fire because he got into a fight with them. One night, just one night, couldn't go one night without punching someone in the face. It just didn't work that way for a guy like him.

After he finished deleting all the photos he took, Justin started playing some game on his phone. Barely listening to the man speaking on the stage in front of of him. Though he was sitting by the other freshmen and the other people on the stage with him, he was in his own world and didn't feel like making friends just yet. What if those people didn't become part of his Team? Then he did all of that for nothing? Yeah right! Keeping to himself would be the best way for him to get this all over with. Maybe this would be the day he wouldn't get into some immature argument with someone. That was as likely as a Republican telling the truth in an election. Impossible odds not in his favor.

"Come on, damn it." Grunting in annoyance from losing at the game for the third time in a row. Rolling his eyes, he placed his phone back into his pocket and started looking around the room. There was a few people he saw that looked familiar from the night prior. Team 13 was definitely the last group of people he wanted to EVER be around for more than a second. Especially their crazy Leader and her even crazier 2nd-in-Command. Him being around that batshit crazy bitch would drive him up the wall in less than two seconds. They wouldn't have any form of conversations; more like vocal wars. He already knew that it wouldn't be a good mash-up if Team 13 was where he was placed.

"Fuck, what is taking this dude soo long." Whispering to himself and resting back into his seat. Tapping his right boot on the stage, loud enough to get people around him to notice. Not caring about being the one that made Captain Mulligan stop every few more seconds more than he was already. "If this dude has some kind of speech impediment, maybe he shouldn't be the one giving the damn speeches." Laughing at his own joke, before he went back to tapping and being his usually annoying self. Deep down he was more excited than anything, but he wasn't going to let anyone see it. That wasn't his style.

E D I E

{Interactions: Bianca @lxngdon | Geo @IceQueen | Andrew @✦ みかん ✦ }
"Geo is right, you should at least try to play nice at first. That goes for you too Andrew." Edith gave them both a pointed and somewhat stern, look. It was a rather weak, considering her heart was not all in it, it was hard for her to get serious or bossy unless they were on a mission. Especially not with these lovable people.

However, she truly did want them to be nice to the newbies, at least until Geo was completely recovered. There was no way she could handle them all on her own if they started fighting, and something told her that there would be fighting today. It was probably the witch blood giving her a warning.

And if there was fighting, hopefully just verbal fights, then it would be hard for her to stop it without the use of her powers because she was smaller and physically weaker than them all. But she refused to use those powers on her friends or anyone in general unless she had too. Though, if necessary she'd threaten them with it.

Her eyes wandered away from the rest of them when Peter walked away and toward the Captain at the podium, who's speech was coming to a closing. And he looked all too happy to be away from them, or Bianca in specific. And seeing him hand Captain Mulligan the portfolio made her hold her breath for a moment. The time had finally come.

"And now the moment you've all been waiting for. I know my speech was long and may have been boring. But thank you for hearing me out or at least remaining quiet and polite. I know not all of you have the competence to do that." Captain Mulligan turned his face slightly towards their team and gave them a sharp look. Yeah, he had heard them talking and he knew which ones were late. There would be consequences to pay.

Edith sent him a sheepish smile in return.

The Captain refrained from grunting and began opening the portfolio. Oh yeah, he heard Justin, he knew each and every student that was disrupting him. And he would deal with them all."Shall we begin now let's see..."

He called agent number, by agent number and announcing their place. Each time he did the freshmen would be griining or jumping up and down with excitement and welcomed warmly by their new teammate. He didn't seem to mind them talking at this point. And it felt like forever before he had gotten to team 13.

"Now to our top trainees. Agents seven, eight, ten and thirteen...." He paused to chuckle for reasons unknown to them all until he continued ."Will all be placed on team thirteen, congratulations. Now go on and join your team." He applauded.

The other freshmen who had yet to be put on teams all sighed and looked visibly relaxed and happy. The quickly joined in on the Captain's applauding with bright smiles and whistles. They were obviously just happy not to be put on the team with the crazy scary leaders.

Last edited:
A N D R E W
{Interactions: Geo ( @IceQueen ) ; Bianca ( @lxngdon ) ; Niko ( @Misguided†Ghost ) ; Edith ( @MaryGold )
"I thought we were friends, Geo. Best friends," Andrew griped as he watched the woman taunt him and down her water right in front of his eyes. With a poker face, he didn't hesitate to boldly flip her off. The only thing that stopped him from launching into a mini rant was the feeling of Bianca carding her fingers through his tousled hair, messing it up even more. It was like all of the tension drained from his body as he let the brunette pet his head, resting half of his body on her lap and sighing deeply. He could totally fall asleep like this. He was tired enough, and it was always nice for someone to play with his hair. As if Bianca wasn't already doing enough, she even provided him with a bottle of water, much to his joy.

"You're the only one truly looking out for me. Us Vampires have to stick together." The brunet didn't waste time in opening the bottle and chugging down half of it, not bothering to stop and breathe. When he got his fill, he exhaled deeply while closing his bottle, sitting it aside for later. Content, Andrew let his eyes flutter close, a small smile gracing his face. Even if he was zoning in and out, he still made sure to listen out for when Captain Mulligan's speech finally came to an end. And he was still able to catch a few things. Like Nikolai coming in late and asking what happened. Classic Nikolai.

"Not much. The speech is still going on," Andrew mumbled from his spot against Bianca's lap.

He cracked open an eye as he heard Edith speak about Bianca's and his behavior. A frown replaced his small smile. "I'll play nice if they do," he muttered. If they got Freshmen who happened to be trouble, he wouldn't hesitate in knocking some sense into them. With Bianca, of course. He knew she'd love to do so. It was apart of her nature, after all.

"Shall we begin now let's see..."

Oh. The speech is finally over. Andrew grunted as he sat up in his seat, already missing the warmth of Bianca's lap and her hand in his hair. He hoped he could crash after their new partners found them. He wasn't sure how functional he would be in the state that he was in. The brunet was silent as numbers were read off one by one and what team they were joining. Finally, the agents joining their team was stated. His light brown gaze scanned the crowd before them, trying to pick out exactly who was just called. The way that Captain Mulligan chuckled put him on edge. These Freshmen better not give him shit. At least, not today. He was too hungover at the moment.​

tumblr_o81rafk5vR1uv3j09o1_500.gif

KENELLY "SCOUT" COLT

interactions: xx | mentions: Bianca @lxngdon | location: auditorium |

∇ ∇
Poor Scout was suffering from 'Freshman Graduate Syndrome', or, more commonly known by the general public as a big fat hangover. First of all, Scout had a shit alcohol tolerance. Two drinks in and you had to carry him out of the bar. It was damn near pathetic. Secondly, he hadn't planned on drinking last night. He wanted to be up on time, he wanted to be fresh and bright eyed, but Scout was never one for good choices. All it had taken was for Peyton to sneak her way into his mind, and Scout had reached for the nearest bottle of straight vodka. Was it the wisest choice? Of course not. But there was nothing he could as he sat in the crowd of freshmen, fighting to keep his eyes open, it felt like there was a wild animal in his head, clawing at the back of his eyeballs. Scout had his eyes closed for most of the speech, out of boredom and exhaustion, until he had started rattling off agent numbers to join Team 13. He wasn't too scared, there was no way someone like him could be placed on such a team made up of the absolute craziest in all of Dusk. More likely than not, he'd end up on a team of fifty year old men or something.

"Agents.. 10.. placed on Team 13.. go on and join your team."

Oh fuck. Scout sat up when he heard his agent number called, unsure on what he had missed until his agent number snapped him out of his daze. He glanced around in confusion, as if the command spoken was said in another language. 'Go sit, Scout. Stop being a dumbass.' Said the little voice in the back of his mind, but had taken him another full minute to rise to his feet. The reality of the situation didn't quite hit him until now, until his eyes landed on what would be his future team. He'd heard rumors, especially about Bloodlust. And her tendency to punch faces. Scout didn't want his face punched; he rather liked his face.

b i a n c a
tumblr_inline_nqipjmk0OQ1rgbif3_500.gif

[ i n t e r a c t i o n s; Scout (@Mysty), Jesse ]
Finally, Mulligan got to the interesting part of his speech, the part where they would finally learn which adorable, stupid, poor little freshmen they'd get on their team. Bianca sat bolt upright now, not even having to pretend to be listening because she was on complete, full alert. She wanted to know.

The numbers were called and the terrified looking freshmen stood up and made their way over to them. Bianca clapped along with the rest of the auditorium as her razor-sharp eyes bore into each and every one of them, sizing them up, judging whether or not they would be good on the team. She knew first impressions were unfair, but she also didn't give a shit.

The girl, Bianca didn't like the look of because she looked like a hippie and therefore obnoxiously happy. The darker guy looked alright. Jesse. Fuck yeah. Bianca's eyes lingered on the blond, wimpy-looking kid. He looked like he'd die from a papercut, but Bianca knew he could probably kill a man with a look. He had to be lethal to be on Team 13.

As he passed, Bianca grabbed his wrist and looked up at him with her best nice smile. To fuck with him, of course. He had definitely heard things about her. "Welcome to Team 13," she said brightly, before letting him go and turning to Jesse.

"Well hello, motherfucker. Miss me?"
j e s s e
large.gif

[ i n t e r a c t i o n s; Bianca, Geo (@IceQueen) ]
Fuck.

Fuck.

Of course these motherfuckers put him on Team 13, with Bianca, with the people that were sent out to kill. Of course he was just going to be fucked over like he had with that sick joke that was his Wendigo blood. Of fucking course he was just a toy, a plaything, a piece of property with no jurisdiction over his own life.

Of course.

Jesse fought to control his anger as he got up and made his way over to his team. He didn't need to massacre everyone in this room right now, even though he really, really wanted to. When Bianca spoke to him, he scowled at her.

"I hadn't missed anything less," he said, pointing at her sarcastically in dismissal before going to sit beside a tall girl with short hair and sunglasses.

"Hi," he said softly, hoping she wouldn't stab him in the neck for speaking to her.​

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
GEO

@lxngdon
Geo waited patiently as the Capitan called out the team selections. It was easy to tell that there was fear in the hearts of those that were being selected. She was glad that she didn't have to be selected again. It was nerve wracking enough the first time, a second time was not what she needed. She used the time instead to calm her nerves. The water had helped a little, enough for her to eventually take off her glasses. She just wanted to wait until the newbies had showed up.

With all the announcements over the squishies started to flood towards their respective teams. Geo spotted the familiar face of Jesse, or the wendigo kid as Bianca liked to call him. Geo detested that name. It was like them calling her fish girl. It was humiliating. She was pretty sure the last time that had happened they all woke up hanging upside down by their toes.

Bianca of course went after Jesse first, sarcastically welcoming him to the team. To Geo's surprise, he walked up to her first. Taking off her sunglasses, Geo blinked at the light but offered a kind smile as she stood.

"Welcome to the team."

She said gently, smiling at him. Her gut urged to sing, she swallowed it. She was not about to pull a full siren in the middle of a room where people would be flaunting all over her. She hated this part of her powers.

"I'm geo."

She said simply, sticking out a hand for him to shake. She knew she wasn't dressed in the most effeminate clothing ever, she never really was, but it suited her. Hopefully he didn't ping her for a guy. She wasn't well endowed on top either.

• Love
Reactions: lxngdon

The Skinwalker Hippie Girl - Team 13
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ † † † ▬▬

M: IceQueen - Geo||MaryGold - Edie||lxngdon - Bianca||
I: JTJ The Phenom⭐ - Justin||

Blood: Skinwalker

[bg=#000000]
4708356.png

Face Claim: Ashley Frangipane (aka Halsey)
Color Resource: 7460E8

"Stay close to what keeps you feeling alive."

Kaiden sat at the edge of her seat as Captain Mulligan began calling out agent numbers, letting all of the graduating Freshman know what team they were on. You could cut tension in the room with a knife. That's how anxious everyone was. Kai knew that the last thing any of the students wanted was to be on Team 13. She didn't really mind all that much though. It wasn't that big of a deal. Weirdos or not, all of Team 13 was good at their job and that's what really mattered. Not the fact that most of them were a little a lot intimidating and could probably take her down in one fell swoop.

"Agents seven, eight, ten and thirteen...." Captain started, stopping to pause like he usually did for some reason. This was it. What everyone was waiting for. Kai gripped her chair hard, anxiety filling her entire body. She even broke the chair a little on accident. Oops. She thought as she heard the crack, her eyes wide hoping no one noticed too bad. "Will be placed on team thirteen." He finished and Kai stood up proudly. She was really glad that she knew someone else that'd be on her team too. Justin. The two were really good friends and were always there for each other, so she was happy that he was on 13 with her too.

"This'll be fun." Kai muttered to Justin as they walked to meet their team. Everyone looked nice enough. Kinda. The team leader, Edith, looked like a nice girl. Not much looked to be weird about her like everyone said. Her second in command on the other hand (aye I got bars), Bianca, looked like the kind of girl you didn't wanna fuck with. Kai would be sure to keep this in mind throughout their time together. The others were pretty approachable though. Except Geo for the moment. She looked as if you were to talk to her, she'd tear your throat out.

Kaiden noticed another fairly familiar face among her new teammates. She didn't know really anything about Andrew except his name and a few other minor details. Hell, the two of them hadn't even spoken more than three words to each other before. They'd ran into each other at the academy once. He'd helped her gather her things and asked if she was okay, but that was pretty much it.

"I'm really excited to be a part of your team." Kai smiled, not really knowing what else to say. "I'm Kaiden, but most people just call me Kai."
[/bg]

JUSTIN
"LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS. THAT'S THE WAY TO DO IT."

HEX CODE
#F80E24

OUTFIT
Click Me!
BLOOD
Dragon
CODENAME
Keeper of The Dragon Flame
AGENT NUMBER
Seven
INTERACTIONS
Kai, Nikolai
Justin was sitting happily by himself, in his own conceited world. Waiting for the Captain dude to get his stuff together and tell the Freshmen their teams and whatnot. Soo many Agent Numbers were called. Teams were formed, yet his name wasn't called and he just sat there. His back was against the chair, pushing it up and down as he kept being an obnoxious brat. Scratching under his chin as he waited for the words that needed to be said already. Finally his turn was coming up. He had blocked out most of the man's words, until he heard Agent Number Seven. "Here we go baby... he were go..."

Hearing Captain Mulligan's laugh brought his eyes up to the man. Confused as to what was soo amusing. When he heard those words "Team 13"... he nearly dropped out of his chair in disbelief. Popping up from his seat. Justin turned to his friend Kai, who was also part of Team 13. He could count on her to keep him from going full Dragon mode on some of those more annoying Seniors. "Yeah... soo fun." Rolling his eyes, as he moved over to his new "team." The last team he would ever want to be on. Was this some kind of cruel joke? Was he on some Prank TV Show or something? "This is insane and I think we need to get someone else to pick out teams. Obviously this guy is senile or something." Taking off his hat. Rubbing his head out of frustration.

Once he was with Team 13, Justin noticed one of the guys from last night's party, Nikolai was it? Yeah, he knew that dude could party. So he had Kai and Nikolai, maybe if the resident bitch stayed away from him, he wouldn't have to set everything on fire in the entire building. "Hey, Nikolai right?" Walking over to the man. Might as well play nice with one of the Seniors. Seeing as the other's didn't look like the type of people he would ever talk to, on purpose. "Name's Justin. Dragon Blood." Smirking. He turned his eyes to see Bianca, the resident bitch, speaking to another Freshman. One he didn't know. "I feel sorry for the guy." Whispering to himself.

A N D R E W
{Interacting: Kaiden ( @Misguided†Ghost ) }
Andrew was silent as he assessed all of the students who made their way towards him. There was a kid with curly blond hair who didn't look he'd hurt a fly, but Andrew didn't let that observation cloud his judgement. Edith didn't look like much either, but the woman was fucking lethal. The other student was the Wendigo that Bianca had bet on earlier. He felt a bit sorry for the guy for he seemed to hate being there with his entire being. But not sorry enough to go easy on him if he caused trouble. The last two followed after them—a girl with brightly colored hair and the guy who made Captain Mulligan stutter throughout his speech. Now, usually he'd go back into his own world and let the mingling happen around him, but he found himself boring holes into one of the students, specifically the one with the nicely colored hair. He was getting hippie vibes from her, but that wasn't why he was staring so intently. Her face was familiar and a nagging feeling kept bothering him as he tried to figure out where he's seen her before.

The brunet didn't fully remember until she opened her mouth and introduced herself. Kaiden. He rolled the name around in his mind as he remembered bumping into her while he was on an errand run in the academy. He had helped her out before being on his way. To think that she'd end up on the same team as him. What a small world it was.

Seeing how everyone else—beside Edith and him—were a bit occupied, he decided to at least greet the girl. "At least someone is excited," he drawled, referring to how everyone else probably felt like they got accepted into the lowest circle of Hell. Bianca was excited, too, but her excitement wasn't as pure as Kaiden's. She was thriving off the fear that she felt from the Freshmen. "Nice to officially meet you, Kaiden," he continued after escaping his thoughts. He didn't bother to introduce himself to her, having a feeling that she already knew his name. Silence fell between them as Andrew had an internal battle with himself. He let out a deep sigh before speaking up again.

"Your hair is nice. It's a pretty shade of blue," he complimented. The Senior usually wasn't one to dish out compliments, especially not to strangers, but he really did like the color Kaiden dyed her hair. Why he couldn't have kept it to himself is something to think about another day. For now, he's done his fair share of socializing and was ready to go curl up somewhere.​

Last edited by a moderator:
E D I E

{Interactions: Bianca @lxngdon }
Edie pinched her lips together when the newbies came to join them. The ceremony was finally over after the Captain finished pairing off the last of the lot. And now the auditorium was full of noise from practically everyone.

Not that she blamed them, they were all full of energy and even so more now that they were on a team. She was certain that there would be a party thrown again tonight. Another party where she'd just watch everyone get drunk and do stupid shit again. Though with them all having powers, things were a lot more crazier and got out of hand often. Classic Dusk parties.

So, who did they have with them? Her eyes wandered over each one of them slowly as she absorbed in what info she could without reading their minds. There was dark and tall one. He was really tall, then again she was just short. Edie would literally have to look up at him.

After him, she let her gaze drop to Jesse the Hannibal Lector guy, strange, he didn't look like a Hannibal to her. However he was the only newbie in the room who looked as if he didn't want to be here. So, seeing Kaiden next and hearing her sweet words was refreshing, seeing Andrew talk to the hippie made her smile some.

And then there was the shaggy haired blonde. Something about him was a bit different in Edie's eyes, but she couldn't place exactly what it was. She'd figure out eventually.

Although, her biggest obstacle right now was herself. She wasn't all that good with people, people whom she just met and had no idea what to say to them as their Team Lead. And she wasn't naturally a badass in personality, lik
e Bianca and Geo, inless they were on the field on a mission.

And she knew she couldn't just leave or runaway without a good enough excuse. She could lie, but she was the worst liar there was. Even strangers could see that.

"Well. they completely avoided us." She said to Bianca. And they all practically did except for the hippie, but now she was locked in conversation with Andrew.

"I think i'll just dip out for a little bit...or a lot of bit."She slowly said and began to rise from her seat. Ready to make her great escape.

Last edited:
Reactions: ✦ みかん ✦
Status
Not open for further replies.