• 1664449162305.png
    Lancelot put Arondight over his shoulder then proceeded to walk to a guard rail looking over the court yard and place a foot onto it. "I'll do my best to destroy them all, Detective." Lancelot lifted his other leg onto the rail then proceeded to fall down to the court yard. Falling down building momentum Lancelot slashed at one of the succubi. Resulting in the succubus glowing a little, then exploding. Then he ran around looking for more succubi to kill.

• 1664449107340.png
    Solstice ran towards Najimi reloading his gun. "Najimi, get down!" Solstice shot at any of the succubi that tried to attack him. Solstice put his gun away before reaching towards his Omnitrix, selecting an alien.
    1664449124238.png
    Quill ran towards Najimi jumping and grabbing one of the succubi chasing out of the air and kept biting at it until it was crushed between it's teeth. Quill looked at Najimi gave them a slight nod then ran off to destroy more succubi.

• Adam was about to smash his fist onto the Lovers' head, only for the Majority to block it with his palm. However, the god-slaying property of the brass knuckle proved to be very harmful to him as it managed to burn his palm and reel back from the pain. Adam didn't know that his weapon, his Volund, could also work against him, which proved one major factor that extends to the other Majorities. "So, even you guys are gods. Very convenient for me to say the least." Adam said.

The Lovers, out of retaliation, created a spear of pure energy and tried to lung it towards Adam, only for him to swing an uppercut right before it could hit him and then followed up with a strong jab to the solar plexus, pushing him back. Afterwards however, Adam finds himself surrounded by succubi, their numbers enough to overwhelm both Kaito and Ruby. Right before he could deal with them, Adam got a telepathic call from Katrielle. "Kat, not right now, but I believe that we may have found him." He said.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @SorryTM

• "Oh, uh, thanks." Filia said to Vert, but then suddenly, a succubi with the face of Artoria charged towards the King of Knights, prompting her to block her blade. "Damn it!" She cursed as she tried to push the succubi away from her with all her might. With Vert also busy fighting the succubi, Filia and Artoria got a telepathic call from Katrielle. "Katrielle, we got a bit of a situation here at the arcade. We're under attack by a bunch of bat winged women, some of them look like us. I just hope there isn't one that looks like me." Filia said.

@ThePotatoGod @Raynar Saassin @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

Childe, Tartaglia, and Klee

As everyone else prepped their assult upon the... succumbuses, Childe had concentrated Hydro energy to form a bow in his hands. Melee combat at the moment would be both energy-consuming and be less fruitful, considering most of these things were hovering in the air.

Poining directly upwards, a small Hydro circle appeared around him- before firing. Over a dozen arrows launched from his "bow" auto-aimed directly for the floating 'she-devils" . The only warning they could have would be a targeting blue circle before the arrow hit.

As he was charging up for a second wave, a telepathic message from Kat "came in" At this point, he wasn't surprised, having communicated like this multiple times.

We've found several of the Pillars after they attempted to take one of our group from us. Unleashing the second volley of auto-aimed shots, he continued. However, we killed most of them with surprising ease. The one known as "The Hieroplant" got away, and now we are dealing with... rather unclad women that float in the air.

Suddenly getting an idea, he quickly said Talk later, go beat up some floating ladies for me!

"Can anyone give me a boost up?" he asked to the group. If his idea could work... well, he should be able to dispatch a fair amount of these things in one go.

--------------------

Klee pouted even more at the comment about her parents being villans. "Nuh-uh! My mom also helps me make bomb-bombs! Klee bets your parents are the villains! Maybe your dad is Mr Silly Bunny-man!" Pointing at the Pillar who was currently battling Adam, Klee returns what little focus she has to the fight.

Suddenly being struck by an idea as more pyro explosion flowers floated above the newcomers shoulders, Klee moved them... onto the small one atop Adams shoulder. The Pyro Flower located there swelled in size as everyones buff from Klee now became Adams very scary buff- at it was about to blow!

-------------------

The Kirbo looked surprised at the fact that he couldn't inhale the Blue-Eyes Dragon. At yet, his happy puffball self seems to become almost deflated in sadness. "Poyo...."

As the Winged Succubuses flew in the sky however, the Kirbo was on his way. Jumping upwards, he seemed to hold his breath, flying. upwards....

And attempted to inhale one of the so-called "She-Devils." Gee, I hope our favorite Kirby doesn't put on a bikini....

Yuuji stepped back, still shocked from the memory. Mismatched eyes darting around, he located Kaoru and went into autopilot, grabbing the taller pink-haired male and ran for cover, not knowing what was happening. The two dodged pillars and nearly ran into the wall, skidding to a stop to rest for a moment before realizing the demons were everywhere. They stepped from side to side, unsure where to go, the two pulling out their four knives (two knives each) and standing, backs to the wall, waiting silently.

Yuuji spotted another person fighting the Demons nearby, opening his mouth to say something to Kaoru when he saw one of the Demons running over. He ran around Kaoru and used one blade to block the strike, parrying and aiming a strike at the Demon's chest.

With the succubi attacking HUNK, he dove and rolled into the halls, using the glass windows and brick walls as effective weapons in their own right. He fired upon them, aiming for their wings and heads; the sheer amount of breast and buttock some of them possessed may have literally been enough to stop a bullet. Plus, they had armored bikinis; aiming for their torsos may have been a mixed bag, success-wise.

"Heading into the courtyard to rendezvous. Listen for pistol fire," he responded to Katrielle while emptying the gun into the pursuing succubi. It only thinned their numbers, but perhaps he could make it someone else's problem in addition to his own.

As it turned out, the dominatrix queen was present. Bayonetta stepped into the middle of the courtyard where HUNK was headed. "A boost, you say? How about this?" she offered, beckoning Childe with her index finger.

With that, the witch proceeded outside and snapped her fingers. "MICMA!" she called before a torture device emerged from the ground. It was a wooden horse, also known as the Chevalet. This one was ornately carved with devilish horns and colored black. Its eyes and mouth emitted a fiery glow.

1664459944502.png

Draped over the torture implement was also a snake-like whip that glowed purple—Kulshedra. Bayonetta lashed the whip as HUNK ducked, swatting a succubus out of the air. "I don't suppose you ladies need to be whipped into shape?" she taunted while flourishing the sexy weapon from atop the chevalet's head. At the same time, she was ready to fling Childe airborne.

1664461173256.png

@Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @SolsticeArcanum

Last edited:

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionGuerrilla @SorryTM @dark @EVERYONE @PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT

"Make sure you keep in touch!" Katrielle instructed Lancelot as he jumped off of the rooftop, much to the man's surprise. "Don't worry. He's got strong legs." Katrielle reassured the man before returning to her analysis. It would probably take her a while before Sherlock could improvise a Spell that would calm the enraged Zombies down.

(4 posts remain)

Fortunately for Kaoru, Lancelot's fall led the purple haired Berserker right to the Succubus Yuuji was fight, straight after parry and striking, Lancelot's downwards swing struck it from behind, causing her back to glow before exploding into a messy mass of darkness, causing the figure to lose its form.

Nearby, however, a man cried out in pain--a slash wound appearing seemingly out of the blue before falling to the ground. Could the Succubi be connected to a person...?

"Eh? Wha--Huh?!" Najimi was clearly flabbergasted to process anything that's going on at the moment. From multiple doppelgangers of themselves in rather scandalous forms appearing to attempt to take the real deal for themselves to the sudden appearance of an alien mutt snatching one of the devil-doppelgangers and brutally crunching its bones until it is nothing but dark mist.

It seems these creatures are indeed defeatable.

Childe's strategy of locking onto the chaotic demonesses and shooting them with the assistance of Bayonetta seemed to work for a bit until the appearance of a certain familiar faced blonde clad in what was once a white dress; Childe would recognize her as the woman who beat her at the Golden House; The Traveller--also known as Lumine.

unknown.png

--{[Lumine]}--
    Outlander Traveller​

This woman easily parried Childe's shots, finally taking notice of him and charging at the Fatui Harbinger--intent of enacting a duel!

HUNK managed to take down a few, but that merely motivated the rest to harass HUNK with its varied assortments of claws and weaponry--one of them managed to have guns with a surprisingly great aim!

• Interaction: @SorryTM @Topless @dark

"What exactly is a God, but man cursed with great power--and LONELINESS!" The Lovers snarled as he retaliated, which allowed the Pillar to push the First Man backwards, even with Klee's magnificent manipulation of her magical fire flowers--though that cleared out the horde harassing Adam--turning them into black mist.

"Long story short, we got our hands full dealing with the Lovers again and these weird Succubus things--Grandma will be so disappointed I'm not able to cover her eyes." Kaito relayed to Katrielle, dodging the strikes of the Succubi that got past his volley of bullets, leaping and rolling from spot to spot.

'Yeah, Pillar Lovers. No wonder I felt his presence three times.' Katrielle answered Kaito. 'I'm currently working on an anti-aggression spell, so hold on tight while my Persona analyses the only sane one. I'll try and contact the others at the Courtyard and get them to help out once the situation there settles down.'

"Please do!" Ruby remarked, yelping as a figure that curiously looks like her best friend flew towards her--rapier in hand, thrusting the blade in a flash, creating a near miss--this girl appears to be petite, clad in a regal white dress and jacket. With an air of frigidness that would freeze the air--literally. "Too many things are happening right now!"

• Interaction: @Raynar Saassin @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

As if to spite Filia, a spike of harened hair would emerge from the ground right below her--barely missing her chin and scratching her face--this thing seemed to have come from a writhing mass of hair crawling on the walls. On hindsight, it might not be Filia, but it definitely reminds her of Samson, that's for sure.

The Saber-Faced Succubi was eventually pushed back by the King in a burst of wind, which was immediately followed up by Mordred leaping after it and swinging Clarent at it in a mighty roar--causing the demon to spill black gas out of its wounds.

Along with a strange occurance of Hakuno being knocked back by something--along with some form of scarring on her skin resembling Mordred's attack.

Could these creatures be connected to actual people?

It would explain how panicked everyone is if hurting these creatures are also hurting the innocent.

When Kirbo inhaled one of the Succubus surrounding Neptune and Vert, the resulting copy ability resulted in the pink puffball gaining the original Vert's power over the winds--granting Kirby the Tornado Ability!

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Destoroyah's Visit to the Haunted House became rather interested when a sweet scent wafted onto the beast's nostrils. It was so disgustingly sweet--it's like someone dumbed an entire sack of sugar and BURNT IT. The lights turned into a strange pink-ish hue as the figure of what seems to be a feminine humanoid reptile with darkskin with a strange blue flaming orifices standing at the end of the hallway. Its radiation reminiscent of a fellow Kaiju--the most infamous one of them all, even.

Rm2bjtu.png

--{[Subterrenean Terror From The Sea]}--​

One name would come to the Destroyer's mind--Godzilla.

• 1664535116213.png
    Lancelot had a interesting theory he wanted to check out, but first he turned around looking at the person who resembled a cat quite a bit. Lancelot reached his hand out to the cat person, "Are you alright?"

• 1664535143958.png
    Des would look at the kaiju laughing hysterically. "HAHAHAHHAHAH!!" But if you looked a bit closer you'd see rage in his eyes, his fists clenched tightly, and all of his muscles getting stiffer. "GODZILLA!" Des would rush down towards the other kaiju, but even though the handcuffs limit a lot of his abilities, he was still running extremely fast.

• 1664535174644.png
    Quill ran around killing every succubus he could find and in doing so he did break a few of the stall, but continued none the less wreaking more havoc.

Last edited:
Vert will come face to face to several Succubi copies of herself, flying around attacking the other customers in this arcade, swinging a blackened spear at the epic gamers before raising their spears and surrounded both Neptune and Vert, the former of which drew a purple katana.

"You're the real Vert, right?" Neptune asked, her back against Vert's back, "It's hard to tell when there's a bunch of you flying around."
"Well, this is an unexpected development. They're capable of shapeshifting. And with matching chest sizes to boot. The thought of these demons mimicking my beauty is disgusting. Clearly their own hails in comparison to me."

Vert scoffed, readying her spear and prepared herself for combat when a familiar voice rang to her, seeing as they were now back to back.

"Of course I'm the real one. I would of killed you in this situation if I were on the opposing side, or at least made an attempt. A pleasure to see you again, Neptune. Shall we?"

Lunging herself forward, she clashed spears against one of the many copies of herself, moving with great speed and skill. It seemed a few of them were of equal capability, but they had yet to experience any of her moves. When one was at range and she had an opening, she did just that.

"Purpurascens Burst!"

Vert spun her spear around her with quick reflexes and lunged herself forward, getting into very close quarters combat with one of her copies. She would start with an uppercut with the spear, followed by a downwards slash. Then she would close her eyes as she spun the spear once more to her side for a few seconds before going for a heavy sideways slash to finish the job!
GIF for visual reference: https://tenor.com/view/vert-hyperdimesion-neptunia-gif-18641774

( Tag: @ThePotatoGod @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM @Arcade)

• The succubi surrounding Adam has been eliminated thanks to Klee's pyro magic. "Thanks kid!" He said with a smile before he looked back at the Lovers. "God or not, a divine being is still a divine being. And my Volund will be the judge of that." He said to him as he stomp his foot forward hard onto the floor creating a foot-shaped crater and charged towards the Majority with his fist reeled back, intending to hit him hard in the face and shatter his skull.

• "Whoa!" Filia almost dodged a bullet from that spike, but that left a wound on her face. Looking up, she saw a mass of hair resembling Samson, who in turn was not pleased. "You had to say it, don't you?" Samson spoke. "Samson, now's not the right time. Let's get rid of it before it gets rid of us." Filia replied and Samson launched a series of spiked tentacles aiming to impale the mass of hair.

Meanwhile, Artoria noticed that Hakuno got hurt. "MASTER!!!" She yelled as she ran towards her. When she got to her, she took a good look at the wound and looked back at the succubi imposing as her to see the exact same wound. "Could it be that because you're contracted with me that any for of damage done to it will do the same?" Artoria thought as she looked around and sure enough, the patrons are in a panic. "Mordred!" Artoria called "Don't fight her! That she-devil has some sort of connection with the civilians. Any damage to them will be reflected to the person connected."

Yuuji let out a slight sigh of relief before looking back at Kaoru, and then back at the person who had come to their rescue. He stepped back, flinching for a second before processing the words the other had said. "Yeah, thanks so much." he said, sheathing his blades before shaking the taller male's hand nervously. "Should we get rid of them?" he said, motioning to the Demons, Kaoru sheathing his own blades before walking over, standing behind Yuuji and readjusting his glasses.

The Todds

Richie "Yes Mr.Ben." The boy had not even considered that some of those words might be bad, his eyes then started to grow heavy as he heard Ms.Bayonetta's words. He was curious as to what was happening and why it seemed to have upset the others and caused an even bigger fight, but he didn't have the strength to keep his eyes open during the fight that was going on around them now. His head fell silently too Ben's shoulder as he dropped Oswald and his sippy cup tot he floor. However, the sounds did not wake him up.

"Are you shitting me!?!" Jason shouted as he followed them out. He had no other way but too fight the things that where popping up now. "Well then……this is going to be interesting." Demons. Fucking demons of all things where now falling down from the skies and everyone seemed to be fighting them. This lovers was really going to get a piece of his mind. Especially for damn near exposing his son to such mature images. Richie definitely did not need to see this violence, or the nature of the demons that where now popping up all over the area.

"Thanks Bayonetta!" He was concerned initially when they where having this many people trying to fight at the same time. His eyes wandered all over the battlefield, looking for an opening to join the fight now.

Crow Hogan

His mouth dropped open when he saw the little pink puff drop onto the field and Swallow the Blue Eyes whole. This was…nothing short of bizzare. He was completely confused by what had just happened. He rubbed behind his own head looking at what was going on around them.

"What the ever loving fuck? Err rule check I have no clue how to proceed after…well that." Something had literally eaten a hologram in the middle of a duel and now things where just flat out bizzare.

Then his eyes widened when the demons started to appear. "What the hell is this place and it's problem!?!" He had been so wrapped up on the duel, he almost forgot the reality of what was happening.

Interactions @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @Frozen Thyme @dark @Topless

3 Posts until Calming Spell is Complete

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark @Foxes81

As more and more Succubi Quill crunches up, more and more cries of pain can be heard--some inside the building, others nearby, falling to the ground with phantom-like bite marks on their bodies.

It was at this time when a seemingly random floating coffin opened its box, and out of it leapt another creature, similar to Quill itself--a canine-like creature with golden fur and no eyes, only a large jaw. It let out a howl, soon leaping towards the Red Hood!

• Interaction: @Topless @dark @SorryTM

"Grrrr....!!" At first, it seems as though The Lovers was about to face Adam head on with a clenched fist of their own, reeling back their arm and absorbing the pink energy spear.

However, as Adam got close, The Lovers' eye sockets glinted, soon punching the ground and creating a geyser of gay fire, shooting a hole atop the gymnasium, prompting some of the leftover Succubi to fly out, giggling madly.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

'Gozilla' let out a fierce roar as Des launched himself towards the humanoid Kaiju, recipricating Des' own call and approach with cracking her knuckles, launching a punch aimed towards Des' face.

"Yep, that's my Vert alright!" Neptune chuckled at Vert's remarks as the Vert Succubi began to swarm the two, the white clad purple haired gamer clashing against their own Spears--some which became scythes. "Good thing Blanc is not here, or else this place is thrashed!" Neptune gulped before leaping in and landing a flurry of sword slashes at a Vert, ending the attack with a kick that caused it to dissipate--indirectly causing a random arcade goer who was maybe a tad too focused in his game to notice the current the Succubi infestation to be launched towards the exit, slamming into the door as the Succubus disappears into a cloud of black smog.

"I-I'm okay...Somewhat." Hakuno groaned as she stood up, clutching the phantom wound. Instead of blood, black smoke seemed to be seeping out of the cut instead.

"That makes things hella convoluted!" Mordred snarled as the Saber-faced Succubi was perched ontop of one of the arcade cabinets, holding what seems to be a blood red excalibur on her hand, giggling rather callously. Luckily, it seems that it's on the defensive.

When Filia threw her hair at the mass of hairs, the attack seemingly connected, bleeding it out black smoke. The thing is, Filia would've felt herself getting impaled by spears--without the spears, poking holes at her body!

"Nothing. Has. Changed." Kaiba says, "The puffball thing can't even eat Holograms." He said, before Crow finally noticed the Demonic Outbreak. "I'm not programmed to give a shit about anything else, so I'm not sure what's going on either. Nor do I care." Kaiba said rather bluntly, "But if you'd like, I could activate the Duel Arena's defense systems." He said with a smug, as if wanting to activate it--probably because it has Dragons.

• 1664794052348.png
    Lancelot shook his head. "Just wait for a few moments there is something I wish to check first." As soon as he finished his sentence Lancelot would walk to a few succubi then slash their torsos with Arondight.

• 1664794027486.png
    Des slammed his face into Godzilla's punch then punched her stomach as strong as he could. After the punches were dealt, Des pulled his face back, which was covered in bruises and had a small amount of blood leak out from his nose, smiling due to having a good fight.

• 1664793993354.png
    As Quill kept rampaging, biting, and slashing at the succubi he heard a howl. He stopped everything he was doing, then howled back and rushed to where the howl came from original howl came from. As soon as he got there Quill tackled the other him from the side.

Yuuji tilted his head softly, pupils dialating. "What's that for, anyway?" he said, wondering what the other was doing. He unsheathed a singular knife and looked around in case any of the Demons decided to attack him and Kaoru.

Childe, Klee, and Kirby

As the… well, to put it bluntly, torture device shaped like a horse erupted beneath him. Childe dissipated his Hydro bow construct.. To come face to face with someone he was very familiar with. he couldn't stop the involuntary widening of his eyes before he registered... certain details. Whatever that was coming to face him... it certainly wasn't her. Wide blue eyes gave way to disappointed ones before an entirely new emotion came over his face.... one that certainly gave the impression that Childe was pissed.

With a silent nod to Bayonetta, he was thrown upwards just before "Lumines" strikes landed. In midair, he twisted his body around, another hydro bow appearing in his hands as he aimed the shot... While he had never tried firing this particular attack from mid-air, there was no better time that the present to give it a try.

The Harbringer was practically a blue sun in the sky for a heartbeat, with Hydro energy giving off an almost blinding glow as he set his target dead-straight at Lumine...

And then fired.

Celestial Voyager was an attack meant to overwhelm opponents thanks to its gigantic size and huge AoE. its main problem however, was speed. From their fight in the Golden House, he recalled Lumine being able to dodge this attack due to that flaw.

By firing downwards and letting Gravity take effect, Childe had eliminated this problem.

The giant fucking whale seemed to move with inhuman speed as it cut through the air, it somehow retaining its shape as a whale despite that defying physics. As it smashed into the ground, the Hydro attack would result in massive waves of water, which would likely damage any Succubuses unfortunate enough to be caught in the blast zone... and also maybe a few allies.

And yet, he wasn't even finished.

A blue blur smacked into the ground next to the Traveler, and his Hydro blades were already on the move. It looked like Childe was half-way there to becoming an Adam lookalike, giving that he had lost all clothing below the waist. And even his pants looked in danger of tearing to shreds. He was also sporting several cuts and a nosebleed from his previous fights, alongside old wounds from previous battles.

He still was, to put it simply, "hot"

Anyone who had witnessed him before would see that the duel that had begun was him getting serious- and his fight with the Regal may have as well seemed a warm-up compared to now. Logically, it didn't make sense. No ordinary human could have done what he was doing, managing to keep bringing out such force even after such a lengthy fight.

So what drove him to such lengths, seeing the girl in white? One might have a hint if they were to consider how Lumine had decided to focus solely on him...

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark @Foxes81
((Giant ass waves of water incoming!))

• Adam was so close to getting his fist smashing the Lovers' skull, but instead got met with a pillar of homosexual flames. He let out a bloodcurdling scream as he was being burned. This was it; the Lovers have killed Adam... Not. As soon as the Lovers have declared victory, he will be met with a brass knuckle to the face and gets blown away by the awesome force of impact.

Adam is still alive, his shirt fully burned off and traces of burns can be seen in some parts of his body. Indeed, his masculinity was too strong for the gay fire to burn away. An absolute alpha.

• "Are you sure? You seemed hurt still." Artoria asked out of worry once Hakuno stood up. Still, she needed to focus on the succubi, find some way to deal with her without even harming her Master. However on the other hand, as soon as the tentacles have hit the mass of hair, all of sudden Filia got impaled by some force. Lots of blood began to drip from both her wound and from her mouth. "W-What?! B-But...how..." Filia was in shock and then she fell on the pool of her own blood, frantically breathing as she held her wound.

"FILIA!!!" Artoria yelled upon seeing her ally gravelly wounded. "Damn it!" She snarled as her angry gaze switches back and forth between the succubi and the mass of hair.

Ben

Ben was relieved that Richie understood what he was saying and was even more grateful that Bayonetta had done some sort of sleep spell that made it so Richie couldn't see these things. " I'm relieved that Richie is asleep because this isn't something that any child can see. I would love to fight, but I think I'll hang back to make sure nothing can get Richie." He would take a breath, wondering if he should head to the gym because he really wanted to destroy those lovers.

@ThePotatoGod @Courtyard crew

Nicholas Harris

" Oh, I can assure you that it wasn't going to do that based on the designs and the fact that it fell off with a simple gentle dose of super strength,"
he replied, without even blinking as the man pressed a gun to the back of his head. Normal people would have been terrified in this situation, but Nicholas was not normal. Before the man could even react, he had moved at unnatural speeds and attempted to disarm the man before moving behind the man, leaning next to him.

"If I was in League with your captors, you would be very dead right now." As if to prove his point, he moved back to where he was before and looked at the man, his watch "glitching" to show his true form.

Screenshot 2022-10-03 8.55.07 PM.png

It glitched back. " So, would you like some professional help opening that door or not?"

@ThePotatoGod

Peter Parker

Peter would look at all of the woman, falling from the sky. "I feel like I'm a lot too young for whatever you ladies are, maybe you should try put on some clothes. I can help with that," he replied, shooting webs at their wings and any exposed areas.

@ThePotatoGod

Jason Todd/Redhood

"Oh shit!" Jason went down and used his arm to try and block any potential bites. He grunted as he kept trying to keep the damned thing back. He usually would not mind this too much, but he had a sneaking suspicion that unlike Ace back at the manor, this beast had no such kind intentions. He tried to use his free hand to get a good shove at this beast. He should have been more careful, but it seemed this entire situation had taken his head out of the game, dividing his attention into too many areas, and letting his fierce protectiveness of his son get in the way of any rational judgement he could possibly make at this time. Maybe this was what he would get.

He was all to relieved to feel the heavy weight off his shoulders. Somehow, he had been lucky enough to not have to take any aggression to his cheek or worse. He also got lucky in the fact his mask was not damaged. He looked over to Ben where he had Richie and gave him a nod of thanks to the gentleman before his eyes returned to the fight. He has a lot to do, and he sure as hell plans to do it.

No guns, no problem. If anything, his body was a lethal weapon. Bruce and the League of Assassins had made sure of that. The hero that Jason Todd once was May be gone, and he may have followed the darker path an anti-hero, but at his core he still wanted to help people. One just didn't do that with guns, they did that in anyway possible. For now, he had his own two fists that he could use to bring down his enemies. And to help get the ascenders beyond this floor, so they could find someway to restore reality, to bring back those they had so unjustly lost in the collapse of the Omniverse.

He cracked his knuckles as he looked around, trying to identify who had summoned the damn creature. And for any sign of his missing duffel bag, it had some ammo he could use. He had not found it on the previous floor, nor did it really seem to be here. Damn it, his guns would have made this easier. Oh well. He paused for a moment, then he elbowed a demon that had been sneaking up on him from beind. He would not take too kindly to that, he had no clue why anyone would try such a thing.

Crow Hogan

Crow was still shaken by everything going on around them. He took a deep breath and turned to Kiba. "Well it seems the pink thing is distracted by the fight, and I am sure as hell not going to throw out a duel just because weird shit is going on around us." He ran a hand through his hair. This place was making him more and more nervous. Of course he should have seen that coming from a robot.

"Get the shield up and we can get moving!" Crow declared as he drew a card. His heart was pounding for numerous reasons now. But if worse came to worse, maybe there would be a way to make their monsters a little more solid to defend themselves from those things. But only if worse came to worse.

Interactions @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @FactionParadox @Frozen Thyme @dark @Topless @SorryTM

HUNK took careful note of the correlation between the remote wounds appearing on other men and those directly inflicted upon the succubi. It quickly dawned on him that this was another one of the tower's magic gimmicks, and that he may have killed a few teenagers by shooting the buxom devils in the halls. While their lives meant little to him, he silently resolved to do better.

Once he maneuvered around to some fleeting cover, HUNK reached among his pouches to fetch something. He soon produced a grenade with a blue casing. "Flash out!" Once the pin was pulled, he tossed it into the path of the coming tidal wave. The grenade exploded with a thunderous 'BANG' and a glaring flash, stunning many nearby succubi.

Bayonetta had swept through the courtyard, whipping the little brats into submission. Seeing Childe's water attack and a flashbang coming her way, she grabbed a table, dropped through a portal on the ground, and then emerged high above the battlefield. While descending, the witch snapped off the metal table legs and hurled the board downwards to hit the water's surface.

Bayonetta twirled in mid-air, smacking several succubi. They returned the favor, swiping at the Umbran sister and tearing the teacher's outfit to shreds. Immediately, her hair lashed out to reform her usual costume, and by the time she landed on the tabletop, she was ready to go once more.

143286.jpg

"Naughty girls," she purred, grabbing them with Kulshedra one at a time and flinging them in front of the torrent of water as she surfed along.

@Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM @FactionParadox @ThePotatoGod @LuckycoolHawk9 @SolsticeArcanum

2 Posts until Calming Spell is Complete

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Gotham Knight Todd @FactionParadox @SorryTM @dark @Foxes81

Lancelot's attack would connect to a nearby succubi–in between the current warfare between the black haired busty women that followed HUNK into the Courtyard and the pink haired female Najimis. Just as it bled black smoke–one of the panicking students gained a wound similar to Lancelot's swordplay.

As Yuuji stood guard for Kaoru, a blonde demon in purple loomed over the male idol, a blackened sword that appeared similar to Excalibur raised, poised to strike!

The Traveller's sword glowed in a myriad of colors when The Harbinger prepared to attack–manifesting an odd mix of several if not all of the known Vision Elements to Childe. Mixing and swirling together on her blade. Intent on counteracting Childe's Celestial Voyager, seemingly mimicking Childe's immense speed by swirling around the giant narwhal construct, releasing the swirl of elements as it colluded with the ground–prompting it rain colored and charged elemental droplets from the air along with a massive tidal wave that washed through the Courtyard, glistening like jewels as the Traveller was shot like a bullet towards Childe, meeting the half naked Harbinger midway as their blades clashed like an inverse shooting star. Wounds and scratches mirror like twisted reflections–all the while with a manic yet gentle smile on her face; almost as battle hungry as he was.

Fortunately for Jason, the overgrown mutt was taken away from him by another one of the same kind–except this one had more of a mane than the other one, which was more slender. Compared to the one that attacked Jason, this one was larger–if biology speaks true, this one was male as it was more comparable to a lion. His assailant? Was more like a lioness.

The literal dogfight between Quill and the Succubi Vulpimancer had the latter try to be as aggressive as its male counterpart, scratching and biting at the Wild Mutt. Unfortunately, HUNK's flashbang didn't affect these two since–they don't have eyes–however, their sensitive ears caused the Succubi Vulpimancer to howl and whimper in pain.

With the help of the flashbang and everyone's assault, the Succubi seemed to be violently neutralized, most of the Succubi falling to the torrents below. Now there's the problem of the civilians drowning in pain! Not to mention, it seems that most other Succubi are gathering on the School Rooftop, followed by an explosion of a rainbow fire on the gym. Something's going down, and they are alerted to it by Katrielle's call for help.

'Everyone, we have a situation! The Lovers is on the roof! I repeat, The Lovers is on the roof!' Katrielle beamed out a message to every single one of her allies, hoping to draw the attention of everyone else to help her out.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanuim
    Des probably wouldn't have thought much of it at first, but he felt as though Godzilla's strikes were getting stronger the more he hit her–even going as far as feeling phantom pains on his own body at the places he struck her with. Even then, like Des, Godzilla had the same bloody rush on her nose.

Her breath begins to turn out cyan smoke–light emitting from her mouth in the aftermath of their deadlock, intent of releasing atomic breath at Des in this close of a range!

Still bleeding black smoke from its wounds, the hairy succubi let out an eldritch screech of a roar as its hair-like spiked tendrils began to spread outwards, provoked by the attack by Fillia.

"I'll be fine, Saber. I've been through worse." Hakuno panted as she clutched her wound for a bit, releasing a green light as holographic screens and terminals appeared, data and programs scrolling through as she got up. It felt like magic–is it a form of magecraft from the moon like she claimed in the prior floor? "It…It just caught me off guard, that's all." She then glanced at the wounded Filia before turning to Saber. "Mordred, Artoria, you two need to try and neutralize the Succubi without damaging them too much." She commanded, "Go on the defensive–I'll try and help Filia." Hakuno then began to walk over to Filia, walking slowly due to her wound; damaged by Artoria's slash. The hair tendrils seem defensive of Filia, despite wounding her, a sharp spike of hair shooting towards the limping Hakuno!

• Interaction: @Topless @SorryTM @dark @EVERYONE @PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT

Adam's strike pretty much hit–he even felt the beast's skull shatter right at his fists. However, the Lovers is nowhere to be found–blown away by the hypermasculine strike from the golden divine brass knuckles with only a portion of his arm lit on fire; a sign that his attack connected.

Unfortunately for Ben, the Lovers had seemingly escaped when the Demigod arrived on scene to help out.

"Did he just escape…?" Kaito lowered his weapon, seeing that most of the Succubi had already escaped through the hole on the roof. Not to mention, Stacy and Mineta seemed to have drawn the attention of the remaining Succubi,drawing their attention with Stacy's purple copy of Kaito's gun along with the purple haired student plucking out his own hair–which seemed to have some sticky property to them–like a form of superglue that stuck anything it touches in it for a prolonged period of time.

It seems while Kaito's group were fighting The Lovers, these two were neutralizing the Succubi for some reason.

However, that's not important for the moment.

Returning our view to the Rooftop where Katrielle is, the Detective was getting closer and closer in developing the Spell to calm the Succubi down, appearing to be a ball of light in front of Katrielle's own familiar, whose magnifying glass is trained on the lone sane Succubi; Eve. A small trail of light focused on her chest as the Detective monitors the progress of both the battles and the cure.

"H-hey, something's coming up here…!" Taro gasped as he spotted something emerging through the clouds of smoke that rose up from the Gymnasium. The result of the battle between Katrielle's allies and the powered up Pillar. Taro yelped as a hulking black mass of a man landed at the platform nearby, his bright red bunnysuit now filled with cuts and burns–tattered to the point of showing off the Pillar's own gains and muscles.

"Pillar Lovers!" Katrielle turned to the skull headed monster in a bunny suit, soon bearing a disgusted look as she took a good look at the creature. "Eugh, so that's what you look like? Talk about a lack of taste. Might as well just wear a full body spandex if you're covering that much anyway!"

"I wear what I want to wear, Detective~" The Lovers flexed their chest muscles ever so casually, their skull is now cracked with a detached horn thanks to Adam's prior strike. The sky now littered with Succubi followers. "Now then, hun. I believe you have something that's meant to be mine." The Lovers turned to Taro, stretching their arm forward and opening their hand, beckoning for the afro'd student. "The Silver Blank Tarot–or should I say, The Majority Lovers Core?"

"The Core…?!" Katrielle's glare sharpened as her summoned flung an arm towards the Lovers; purple balls of neon swirls appearing above Sherlock, shooting themselves towards The Pillar, exploding into drilling swirls which seemed to push the Lovers back. "Now that I know what it is now, there's no way I'll let him hand that over!"

'Everyone, we have a situation! The Lovers is on the roof! I repeat, The Lovers is on the roof!' Katrielle beamed out a message to every single one of her allies, hoping to draw the attention of everyone else to help her out.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9

Nicholas' assailant would've tried to counteract his unnatural movement by turning around the moment he disappeared, however, he was too slow to prevent his own disarming, letting out a pained grunt as he leaned next to the man in the darkness, revealing his appearance; a man in a reddish-brown suit wearing a red ski-mask that obscures most facial features. Save for the eyes, mouth and jawline.

The man clicked his tongue, reluctantly giving up his assault.

"Very well." The Spy sighed, "I'll enlist your assistance." He says, nodding his head at Nicholas' proposal. "But don't expect any payment as of yet. We have yet to be paid after all."

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9

Thanks to Peter's nonlethal combat approach to combat, there doesn't seem be much consequence to him shooting webs at the Succubi–mostly feeling like punches as some of them were shot to a wall or ceiling and stuck there, while others got their wings tied together, prompting them to fall to the ground.

unknown.png

--{[Spider-Woman?]}--
    Red Headed Web Slinger​

Curiously, one of them appeared to have a suit similar to Peter's own Spidersuit–except its blues were white and were crawling along the walls like an actual spider would. While masked, it bore a strange familiarity for Peter Parker. He can't tell who, however.

Sharing Peter's own heroic spirit, this particular succubi followed Peter's lead and began spinning a web along the hallway to trap the flying Succubi.