"Haa... haa... haaa..."

The guns all around her vanished, save for the one she was still holding in her hands, once the bizarre duplicates of herself had vanished. Mami could not truly explain what was even happening right now. One moment she was facing the dark, black void, and the next she was here, standing in the middle of an old-looking classroom. At first, she wondered if the Witch's labyrinth had suddenly distorted and changed on her, but the missing presence of Madoka and Sayaka told otherwise. She had called out for their names, wondering if they were somewhere close, but after a few minutes of silence, fear began to set in. Had she failed to protect her juniors? Was this some kind of afterlife? She could feel the onset of panic setting in, but before it could tear into her anymore, Mami was suddenly surrounded by those strange, carnal copies of herself!

Within seconds of arriving here, she was already thrust into a fight. Quickly, she drew her gun, as well as summoning her ribbons to restrain them, but was met with surprise as her duplicates were just as capable as her! It turned into a dangerous one-sided duel, with Mami fighting all on her own, the veteran Magical Girl being pushed to her limits, gunning down and ensnaring several of her clones, but not before more and more kept pouring in on her. They even managed to land some shots on her, some dangerously close to her soul gem even!

The fear of death struck her as she became trapped in the ribbons of her duplicates, a musket thrust point-blank at her soul-gem, before all of her copies vanished into petals, dropping her to the ground and leaving her gasping and panting for air from battle exhaustion and just how close she got to dying once more.

After waiting a few more minutes with her guard up, ready for another wave of them, she soon let herself relax a bit, as she took a deep breath, before collapsing to her knees.

Just... where was she? Where was Madoka? Sayaka?

Just what should she do?

Getting up onto her feet, Mami left the classroom, peering down into the endless halls of this school. With no real direction to go, she just started to wander, her gun in hand as she moved carefully, treading this new labyrinth with extreme caution.

@ThePotatoGod

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Interaction: @ThePotatoGod

After defeating the Succubus attacks, Vert took a moment to regain her composure. It was certainly strange that they took the shape of her very form and fought her with her own moves, that much was a shock. Luckily however, the original always beats the fake as Neptune would say. Overhearing chatter that individuals needed assistance on the rooftop, Vert decided that she'd accompany those who were moving to the Rooftops, turning to Artoria just before she left.

"Allow me to accompany you, Artoria, was it? If people require assistance, it is the duty of a CPU to tend to those. Lead the way."

As she moved towards the entrance however, she turned back towards Neptune.

"I trust you can handle things down here, Neptune? You haven't lost your skill it seems, and I hope you don't plan on holding anything back if trouble arises."

Then turned away, following them upward.

--> Rooftop

Nick Harris

Nicholas wouldn't have called his movement unnatural, but then again, he was used to how he moved, so he would take a moment to look around. He would see that the man was definitely not what he suspected and yet, he was also exactly what he expected as well. It was funny how life worked like that as he would take a moment to pick up the man's gun and he would look over and take a deep breath.

Nick would pause and hear that there was a lot of noise coming from all sides. " Well, I was originally going to go through the process of having everything taken in the science lab, but it seems the time table has accelerated... so I'll do this instead." Working with his hands, he would take a moment to manipulate the energy into a ball and would make it as large as he could and shoot it into the door.

@ThePotatoGod

Peter Parker/Spiderman

Peter would take a moment and was about to take a step when he paused... This feeling... he didn't feel good as he would lean against a wall and felt something wrong.... but he couldn't place what... yet.

Ben

Ben had been staying as far back as he could and he would nod. " Yeah, you can take your son back, it will make fighting a little bitter easier for me as well," he replied.

@ThePotatoGod @Gotham Knight Todd

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin

"You…!" Kaito growled as he charged forward along with Adam, spinning the crank of his gun as he got close to the Pillar, charging a powered shot right as Bayonetta made her move–launching herself at the Minotaur, who in turn reciprocated with a similar swinging clothesline, keeping him occupied enough for Madama Butterfly to manifest her massive fist and knock her towards Adam, allowing him to land his overhead swing down at The Lovers' head, cracking loudly as chunks of bone flew as his body was knocked to the ground.

DAI ZENKAI!

Kaito followed it up by jumping off of Adam's back for momentum, his gun aimed down at The Lovers–a white plasma ball grown immensely on the red gun's gatling gun barrels, releasing a burst of laser that physically caused the rooftop to crack under the pressure that was forced upon the Lovers.

However, even that joint effort was not enough as the hulking Minotaur remained standing through the intense beam, grabbing Kaito's leg and tossing him off of the roof with a swing of his arm, knocking him off along with his Geartlinger–removing the beam that was keeping him in place!

"More!" The Lovers cried out excitedly as he lunged towards Bayonetta, conjuring pink spikes arranged like wings, shooting themselves at the first man as he threw a punch at him!

"Full Analysis." Katrielle had Sherlock kneel in front of Ruby's unconscious body brought to her by Lancelot–obvious holes in her clothing where she was skewered, but surprisingly, there weren't any holes. Appearing as a holographic screen that shows an X-Ray scan of Ruby's body revealed that the holes were internal bleeding–most likely caused by The Pillar Lovers' spikes, but surprisingly, the rate that the blood's spilling out is slower than anticipated. There's also a noteworthy trait about Ruby's body that stands out the most; the fact that her blood seems to secrete a form of local bounded field on her body, acting as a line of defense against most damage, which must the very thing barely keeping her alive. "...That must've been burnt through by Lovers' attack." She mumbled, soon placing a hand above Ruby's stomach, her hand glowing along with the lens of Sherlock's wand, activating the Navigator's Skill, Healing Breeze; which slightly heals the party at a slow rate every turn(post).

"It's not much, but this is the best I can do. We need an actual healing spell to patch up the holes inside of her." Katrielle stated to whoever's nearby to help, "And I doubt this place has the proper equipment to perform a surgery; even then, none of us are qualified for it."

Those who just arrived at the Roof would hopefully have the means to either help Katrielle or the fight against The Lovers.

• Interaction: @Topless @Gotham Knight Todd @SorryTM

"Your hairmate is right, you know. You did kinda sic him at it without thinking." Hakuno says as she continues to apply the healing spell at the wounds, completely sealing and patching up Filia. "That should be good enough. Just in case, I need to prepare something before I go after Saber." She says, loading up several screens of her own. "Hm…For this to work and spread its effect all throughout the campus, I'll need to be in an open space connected to the campus…" She turns to Filia, "Will you accompany me to the Courtyard? I'm still a little wobbly from my wound…"

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Kirie98

"Just gimme a sec, alright? Still a bit winded here." Juran sighed as he walked towards Des as he took off his robotic armor, turning to a more softer looking red robot with a buzzsaw mohawk on his head. He grabbed Des' arm and undid the lock on his cuffs, the light that signaled its effectiveness turning off as it latched off of Des–all at once, he would feel his power returning to him. "There you go. Feelin' any better?" He asked as he twirled the keyring around his finger ever so casually. Just before he could hear Des' answer, he took note of another Survivor coming out of a classroom winded, looking frightful and beaten up–something tells Juran that he couldn't leave that one alone.

"You should go help out Kat upstairs–Imma go check on something." Juran says, chasing after the blonde highschool girl with what he thought was a loaded musket.

• Interaction: @LuckycoolHawk9

Nick's energy ball…Didn't really make a dent on the door. But it did manage to completely fry the door's security system–making it open with a miniature explosion, creaking itself open.

"That…Should NOT have worked." The Red Spy grimaced, clicking his tongue.

Upon arriving at the Rooftop, Vert was not surprised to see that there appeared to be a more powerful force at work. This seemed to be a situation that normal combat would not be able to deal with. With a small girl dropped to the floor protected by a magical barrier with someone calling for medical assistance, she wondered if Nepgear or Compa would of been better suited here. Regardless, a fight needed to be won to ensure the girl's safety.

"Looks like I need to take this seriously. Access!"

Within a moment's notice, Vert's form glowed a bright white light as her form began changing rapidly, growing a bit in size and sporting a large spear as her weapon of choice. Readying herself in a battle stance, Green Heart took flight.

1667990536950.png

"Green Heart, Transformation Complete. Be prepared to face the power of Leanbox's CPU!"

( Tag: @ThePotatoGod (GM) | @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM (Rooftops) )

• 1667998883954.png
    Lancelot would take a leap away from the combat and stood by the detective and the girl with red hair. "How's she doing?" He'd put Arondight in its sheathe as he took a moment to relax.

• 1667998940500.png
    "Got'cha." As the red knight left he went on his way to the roof and enjoy a fight.

• 1667998985988.png
    Solstice would arrive at the principals office and would walk past the people there and walk in.

• "I thank you for the assistance. Now then, Mordred!" Artoria called "Let us be on our way! Katrielle and the others need our assistance." And with that, they made their way to the rooftops. When they have arrived, they witnessed the battle going on. Adam's punched had laid crack's on the Lover's skull, but it wasn't enough to put him down. The Majority made his move as he charged towards Adam, shooting out spikes of which Adam swiftly dodges them to get near the Lovers, some of which managed to only graze him.

When the Majority is about come into blows, Adam countered the punch with his own. When both fists collided, the impact generated a strong shockwave that shook the entire campus and putting everyone present off balance. This comes to show just how strong both fighters came to be. Meanwhile, Vert is just about ready to enter the fray, and so as Artoria. "Katrielle!" She called as she went over to her "Are you alright? It looks like you're having a difficult time dealing with him."

@ThePotatoGod @dark @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @SolsticeArcanum @Raynar Saassin

• "Hmph..." Samson never said a word after what Hakuno had told him. Once Filia had fully recovered, Hakuno requested her to accompany her to the courtyard as she is still hurt by the wounds. "Sure, no problem." Filia said. She took Hakuno's arm and wrapped it around her to give her some support as they made their way to the courtyard.

@ThePotatoGod

"Huh?" slipped out of Yuuji's mouth as he watched...whatever they were pick up the drink and walk away. He watched them walk away before letting out a nearly inaudible yelp as he was pulled... into the wall by Kaoru.
"Hurry up! Maybe he'll lead us to someone else who can explain where the hell we are!" the other whisper-shouted to him before beginning to race after him, still careful not to make a sound as the two went after him, Yuuji still being pulled.
'Oh COME ON.' Yuuji whined mentally as he felt himself being pulled before cracking a small smile. This was better than sitting around doing paperwork all day for everyone else.

Mami Tomoe

Mami was hoping that she'd run into some familiar, friendly faces. She could still remember it. Just not too long ago, she was sure she wouldn't have to fight alone ever again, and well.. here she was, all by herself with no one around her. It always seems to end up this way, doesn't it? Was this her punishment for her own selfishness?

She needed to breathe. She needed to stop thinking like this and focus, just in case any more enemies showed up. But Mami couldn't stop herself from thinking about her own instinctive fear of being alone. Why did it always end up like this? Why is it that whenever she finds someone she can call a friend, they always end up leaving her?

This had to be a bad dream, right? "Madoka? Sayaka? Hello? Please answer me. I'm still here!" Mami called out, although she didn't hear any answerback. Just the sound of her own voice echoing through the halls.

She could feel her own eyes beginning to swell up. Trapped here in an unknown labyrinth, separated from her friends who were just about to fight alongside her. Maybe... it might just be better to...

Just before that thought could finish itself, Mami heard footsteps coming up from behind! Pulling her gun up, she turned behind, pointing her gun behind her to see some kind of red robot standing before her. This was a bit different to what just happened to her earlier. She didn't feel any hostility.. yet. "Stop right there! Don't come any closer!" Mami shouted, "What are you? Where am I? Where's Madoka and Sayaka?! Are you a Witch?!"

Mami mental status: Heavily distressed.​

@ThePotatoGod - Juran

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

Last edited:

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @Frozen Thyme @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin

"Understatement of the Century here!" Katrielle answered Artoria and Mordred finally came onto the roof along with a mysterious third party, who appears to possess a transforming trait; brandishing an emerald bladed spear as her clothes changed into a nigh revealing white bodysuit. Pink spikes sprouting from her back, hovering like wings of a pixie. Her transformation seems to be complimented by the shockwaves of Adam and Lovers' fists. "Not good. There's no external wounds, but her insides are like swiss cheese–it's like the protective coating her body naturally generates snapped the moment The Lovers' pikes got through her, but kept her body safe enough from external injuries." She explained, "It's possible that her organs will eventually fail if we don't manage to patch the internal bleeding fast; and I don't know any other Healing spells."

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"Woah, woah, easy there with the gun, kiddo!" Juran raised his hands as the blonde turned around and trained her gun at the Kikainoid, questioning a lot of things. "I think you can get what I am, yeah? I'm a Kikainoid! No, wait, that's too specific. Uh..." Juran scratched his cheek for a bit, "Let's just go with a robot dude, yeah?" He let out a nervous chuckle as she asked about her friends and if he a Witch or not. "I dunno why you'd think I'm a Witch, but I do know a girl who can call one. Not the girls you're looking for, though." He said, walking slowly towards the girl. "Listen, I know it's gonna be a bit hard to believe, but we're definitely not in Kansas anymore–I'm told we're in some kinda funky Tower in the middle of literally nowhere."

• Interaction: @Topless @Foxes81_of_Anime

It seems that fate had decided to separate Yuuji and Kaoru when something–or rather, someone fell atop of the man with green hair, crashing onto him in a rather comical fashion with a flash of white light. On top of his was a man with brown hair, clad in a blue and red vest atop of a white long sleeves and a colorful undershirt.

"Ugh…That was FULL ON too hard!" The man groaned as he struggled to get up, but seemed to be relatively unharmed–save for a few bruises. He didn't seem to notice how he was now sitting on top of someone else. Oof.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum @LuckycoolHawk9

Solstice would walk into a fairly bland looking office. A table made of mahogany with a large gemstone heart floating atop it. It seems to be glowing and pulsing–beating softly and unnoticed until one gets closed and feels it. There is a Silver Card inside the heart, labeled VI like The Lovers, but only depicting a silhouette of a woman.

Could this be the secret of The Lovers?

• 1668253441555.png
    "Arthur! Mordred! Is there anyone you know who can heal others, that is around here?"

• 1668253474803.png
    Des would walk up the stairs and look through the open doors of the roof. He surveyed the people around him, but one person caught his eye immediately: The Lovers. Des starts shaking with rage then starts sprinting at The Lovers, armoring the entirety of his fist, then Des punches them right in the face. He then armors his other fist and started punching The Lovers with both of his fists rapidly doing his best to cave it in.

• 1668253564090.png
    Solstice with his history of being a criminal and thief in the past locked his eyes on the shiniest thing in the room and grabbed it. He pocketed it inside of his jacket doing his best to make sure no one has seen the heart before he grabbed it. He then started to look around for books and journals about the majority and minority arcana in the tower and about the school.

Last edited:
Mami Tomoe
She didn't know what to think of the thing before her. It seemed to be a man as it had a masculine voice. Yet it claimed that it was a 'Kikanoid', or more simply a robot person, as it said later. Despite the friendliness and joking nature of its conversation, She still kept her gun up, cautious of any aggressive movements. She didn't live this long as a Magical Girl by being friendly to every entity that came towards her after all.

Plus, he said he knew a Witch. What could that mean? Certainly, there's no way that he meant to say he knew 'Witches' as she knew them. Every Witch she has encountered so far has been unable to communicate or unwilling. Perhaps he knew them by the normal term?

"A Tower?" Mami asked. "What do you mean by a Tower in the middle of nowhere? That can't be possible at all. Do you mean we're not in the real world anymore? I-I'm sure that this is the work of a Witch creating this labyrinth. Yes, that has to be the case. If we just find the Witch, I'm sure that we'll end this Labyrinth and cause it to disappear."

Yes, that had to be the answer to what was happening. It was just simply an extension of that Witch's ability. She couldn't detect it now, but it had to be. After all, the last thing she remembered was watching it suddenly zip its way through the air toward her to devour her.

She didn't have any other explanations that could adequately explain what was going on aside from that. It was the only thing that made sense to her. That had to be the case.

"How do I know you're not just here to kill me too?" Mami questioned. "You're the only other being I've seen so far here aside from copies of myself. Are you just an illusionary figure to lure me into a trap? Or are you trying to get me to lower my guard so you can get closer?"

@ThePotatoGod - Juran

Mami Tomoe - #ffd87d

• "I'm afraid I have no sort of healing spell that I know of." Artoria spoke "However, I believe that my Master, Hakuno, can. Katrielle, would you mind contacting her? My guess is that she is still either in the arcade or have already left somewhere. She'll know what to do."

• "Almost there. Just hang on a little while longer." Filia and Hakuno are about a few steps into entering the courtyard. After a while, they made it in. "Alright Hakuno, whatever it is that you're planning, do it fast. I don't know if our friends can hold out much longer." She said.

@ThePotatoGod

Tartaglia, Klee

The perversive eyes of The Lovers would only find a... craziness that would be enough to scare off almost any horror they could think to throw at the Harbinger. No clever comebacks were exchanged as Tartaglia spat on the ground blood... that seemed the have acquired the purple filth that polluted his snapped lance..

And yet, before he could make his final stand, something happened.

----------------

He... he wasn't...

Spikes...

A blur...

A glimpse of petals...

Flesh tearing...

----------------

Knocked on the ground, he could do nothing. The half-formed spear dissolved in his limp arm, the murky mix of blue and purple vanishing shortly after.

This couldn't be happening

As powerful a force denial was, it was about to vanish shortly after. Numbly, he watched as Lancelot sliced her free and sent her over to the others on standby.

Slowly, he pushed himself upwards, his own body screaming at him to stay down and rest. But his mind was steel, and even as he slowly pushed himself toward where Ruby was... he couldn't find the strength within him to look at her body.

--------------------

The whole experience had been a blur to Klee, from watching the bleeding-out man get saved by Red Lady, to her getting skewered, and a bunch of new people showing up. She was really worried about her, but she listened to what Master Katrielle had to say- even if she didn't understand most of it.

"Okay, Master Katrielle! Is it O.K if Klee can give..." Unclipping Dodcoco from her backpack, she held it in her hand. "Docodo to her? She can give it back when she gets better!" Looking upwards, she spotted the bleeding out-man looking straight at her. Was it just Klee, or did he look very scary....

------------------------------

Anyone who looked at the potentially crazy, likely dying man would likely want to run the fuck away, given the look on his face. Even if the physical pain within him was even slow slightly receding due to the Navigator Skill, the rage inside of him was stoked and ready. At least he had the small mercy of knowing that there was maybe, just maybe a chance...

He wanted to say something. Anything. But the only words he could get out was a raspy, soft "I-i'm sorry" Fuck it. Even if using it almost guaranteed his death... It would be worth it to see the look on the Lovers face as he tore them to pieces.

------------------------------

After looking around for a second, Klee noticed someone missing on the battlefield. "Master Katrielle, where did Mister Kaito go?" She hoped he was alri-

She smelt it before she felt it, a crackling ozone in the air before the bleeding out man moved, purple lighting exploding around him and shockwaves. Knocked down, Klee slowly lifted her head up..

------------------------

An almost animalistic growl escaped him as Des began to pummel The Lovers. Only he was going to be the one to decimate the Lovers, rip them apart. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, he reached for that power dormant within him.

And pulled

Electro would obliterate the ground surrounding him in a flash as he burst forward in an instant, the force behind him strong enough to tear through concrete like cheap paper. Des, strong as he was, would find himself likely being blown back...

And would sense a monster to be feared.

The Lovers would suddenly be grabbed by the throat, claws digging into it as the purple blur finally took a step on the ground, to launch itself upward. A brief flash of a cloak that looked like the night sky would be all anyone could see..

Before The Lovers was hurtled back downwards with the force of a speeding bullet, some kind of large Lance-bow Hybrid pressing them down to Earth...

a3c73e068fcd7e3ad50eabb10bf9177ca38e00ba.gifv

The raw power in the lighting strike was enough to send the Lovers through the roof, crashing past floors, to say nothing of the noise. Even those far away might hear a powerful boom from the ruckus

That probably wasn't the main focus, however. The main focus would be on the monster in the air, staring down at them.

maxresdefault.jpg

The blue orb upon its head flickered, before powering down entirely. Gravity began to take hold as the transformation degraded- turning into a dark-purple energy before disapating. The numerous wounds displayed across him, if anything, seemed to have gotten worse... But a closer look would be needed. There wouldn't be any need to worry about those wounds however, if he hit rock-bottom.

Ha, I guess... I really wasn't strong enough. Everything, wasn't enough.

This would be enough for Tartaglia, 11th of the Harbingers... After all, I did wish to die in combat, pushed beyond my limits.

But... why do I not wish this to be the end?

Why do I want to live?

That's right... I have a family. Tonia, Teucer, Anthony.. My older Siblings and Sisters. And Ruby.

Who is dying.

And my family

Gone.

Unless... I can live.

Unless... I can continue to fight for them

Could I be so selfish, to fufill my wish and leave their ambitions, their dreams, their wills... To dust. Forgotten.

No.

So I'll do everything in my power, to ensure these childish dreams live on? To protect them, and be sword and shield?

To keep the mask of "Childe", and deceive once more?

But of course... thats what I must do.

There is only one path I can walk without regrets.

And I'll stay on it till the bitter end

S O F I G H T

The blue stone suddenly seems to ignite, light flooding outwards as Childe stretched out a hand, somehow having regaining consciousness-

And slashed

Water burst forth, sharpening itself into something sharper than any sword as it flew, separating into individual weapons. They weren't works of art, but they served his purpose.

The Lovers would find himself having to deal with a rainfall of these water swords, all aimed for him....

And if he were able to overcome this frontal assault, there remained one small thing.

A familiar giant scythe made of that similar magical water sliced down, wielded by none other than the man that should've been dead, had to be dead.

There was clearly something wrong with his body, however. On those open wounds, a purple taint was spreading slowly, widening the injuries as well as tainting them.

You didn't need a medical expert to guess he was on borrowed time. How long he could last... that was anyone's guess.

@ThePotatoGod @dark @SorryTM @Frozen Thyme @SolsticeArcanum @Raynar Saassin @Topless

Yuuji yelped as he was thrown to the floor by the older man's weight, landing on his stomach as he hit his hand on a stray beam support, Kaoru skidding to a stop.
Both teens' hair was messy, their eyes wild as they surveyed the newcomer.

"Thank goodness I'm already dead; I could've died from that." Yuuji muttered, looking back down at the ground.
Kaoru's hand drifted to one of his knives, the pink-haired male grabbing the handle.
"Who the hell are you?"

Adam's fast paced bout with the Lovers was rudely interrupted by the sudden arrival of the King of Monsters, swooping in and tackling the Minotaur with a mighty clawed fist, whaling on the big buff evil guy as he seemed to drag the Pillar Lovers towards the edge of the roof–only for the Lovers to pull an epic Judo Throw, using Des' own momentum against him and cause him to be thrown off of the rooftop, down to the Courtyard.

"Yeah, uh, sure." Katrielle nodded after the blonde elf child gifted the dying Ruby with what looks to be a ferret-like sphere. Cute, but doesn't seem…Useful. Until she felt large pools of mana residing within the stuffed creature! "Woah, this is…" Her eyes widened in shock, "Klee, was it? I don't know what this thing is, but this might actually help us!" She said as multiple screens appear to surround the plush sitting atop of Ruby, glowing along with the jeweled accessory Klee had in her backpack. After which, she heeded Artoria's request of contacting her Master, Hakuno.

"Hakuno, come in."

"Katri-san?" Hakuno responded, "What do you need?"

"I hear you can do healing magic. Do you think you can do an emergency patch up?"

"Funny thing you ask that. I'm currently preparing a campus-wide healing spell to patch up the Succubi-Hosts."

"Oh that's just great! I need you to fire that spell off as soon as possible."

"Got it. Give me a minute!"

"Oh, he's down at the Courtyard–he literally fell off the roof, but his vitals are doing surprisingly well; someone must've caught him." Katrielle briefed Klee on Kaito's situation before hearing what Childe had done; exploding in thunder once more, charging towards the Lovers, knocking him through the campus itself, crashing through multiple floors of the school building, managing to stop themselves from crashing down any further by creating a safety net made out of pikes, right on the classroom where the gang woke up.

"Mmm~ that's some tasty force you've got there, bluey!" The Lovers licked their non-existent lips with their equally nonexistent tongue, staring at what's essentially his own death with lustful eyes as he took most of the Hydro Swords without flinching, conjuring a wall of pikes as a last ditch effort to protect himself against the Harbinger, whose strike is sure to kill off The Lovers sooner..!

• Interaction: @Kirie98

"I don't really get it either, but Katty said that in order for us to get back home, we hafta get to the top of this freaky place." Juran sighed, scratching his head. He's not sure what this girl was on about, but Juran knew that she has some kind of grip on the situation; find the source, and everything should just disappear! Looks like he didn't really need to get Katrielle involved after all. Still, it would help if she just lowered her gun. Still, she questioned the Kikainoid of his innocence, wondering if he's one of those Succubi they were fighting earlier. "For one, I'm a dude. Those flying demon things only looked like women to begin with. I mean, I even had to fight a horde of them myself–a lot of them looked like a girl I looked after; frickin' weirdos." He explained the scratches and bruises on his body. "Look, all I'm saying is peeps like us need to look after each other."

• Interaction: @Topless @Foxes81_of_Anime

"Hm? Oh, sorry!" Kaito turned to face the two presumably highschool boys, letting out a soft chuckle as they threateningly asked who he was. "I'm Goshikida Kaito! I just fell from the roof." He explained, approaching the pair. "You two okay, though? There was a whole racket of demons earlier." He asked, noticing the wound on Yuuji where he hit his hand.

Filia asked Hakuno to hurry up as they made it to the center of the Courtyard, after which, she began to prepare her moon magic, which seemed incredibly similar to the screens Katrielle would conjure up whilst using Sherlock.

'Hakuno, come in.'

"Katri-san?" Hakuno responded, placing a hand on her ear as if pressing on a communicator. "What do you need?"

'I hear you can do healing magic. Do you think you can do an emergency patch up?'

"Funny thing you ask that. I'm currently preparing a campus-wide healing spell to patch up the Succubi-Hosts."

'Oh that's just great! I need you to fire that spell off as soon as possible.'

"Got it. Give me a minute!" Hakuno nodded, her body beginning to pulse green as various programs began to run on the screens, building the spell before it began to spread out, washing over everyone all over the floor, wounds beginning to heal; even minor ones.

• Interaction: @SolsticeArcanum

Sadly, the crystal heart seems a wee bit too big to fit inside his pocket. Unless he magically shoves it up his ass, Solstice can't keep the Crystal Heart. Looking around, Solstice would find a pink, cutesy looking journal; most likely belonging to the original Majority Lovers due to the number 'V' scribbled onto the cover with hearts around it.

It spoke about how the real Majority Lovers only wanted for his floor to be one of peace, where everyone's free to love anyone–no matter how creepy it sounded. The more Solstice reads of the journal, the more it sounds that the Majority Lovers is actually a docile entity within the tower. In fact, his trial was actually to have the Ascendants play cupid and make people fall in love with one another, in which his Floormate, The Majority Hierophant, expressed how stupid it was–The Lovers think it fits the theme of 'Lovers Academy'; How to Love.

To summarize his findings, Solstice learns that the card inside the Crystal Heart is actually a part of the real Majority Lovers, trapped there by Majority Hierophant for reasons even he doesn't know, ending with an incomplete sentence, most likely cut off due to his crumbling body; as made obvious by the large splotches of black ink on the page.

'I'm sorry I didn't love your Father, my dear P–' were the last words of the original Majority Lovers. It seems that some Majorities aren't really on good terms with one another.

• They were taking the bait...

HUNK picked up the pace, jogging towards the stairs until the thud of bodies hitting the floor could be heard. He looked back to see the debacle unfolding. 'Hell,' he thought. There was no more time to waste luring them to the roof. Still, he kept the drink.

Now that he wasn't playing games, HUNK drew his gun. He reached the roof in under a minute, but the calamity unfolding was incomprehensible to him. "What now..." he muttered under his breath while peeking through the door. If demigods and witches were barely matching this creature, a pistol would do little more than tickle the bastard.

@Foxes81_of_Anime @ThePotatoGod

• "Oh, shut up already!" Bayonetta was exasperated with the Lovers; there would be no witty comeback this time. She was ready to end this fight, and so she prepared the field for one grand finale.

"Levithmong!" Right in front of her sprang up an iron maiden, its metal charred black by the hellfire from whence it came. Its doors opened wide, revealing uneven spikes covered in dried blood, ready to dig into their prey.

@ThePotatoGod @SolsticeArcanum @Topless @dark @SorryTM @Raynar Saassin

• 1668692610227.png
    Lancelot would take a breathe and sit waiting for the orange haired person(Childe), and bunny suit guy(The Lovers) to finish fighting.

• 1668692636130.png
    Des after being Judo thrown off the roof by The Lovers would fall and fall, until reaching the ground making an impact crater. He'd stand up, extremely angry, then would make a run for the entrance to the school coming across two young looking boys and an old companion, Kaito. "What's going on here.."

• 1668692730287.png
    The first thing that Solstice did was think of several different names that began with 'p', then he would think of a way to free the card. So he picked up the heart shaped gem and threw it on the ground.

• Adam was just exchanging fists with The Lovers when Des came in and struck a blow. The Majority retaliated by throwing the King of Monsters off the roof before Childe drew out his trump card and dragged The Lovers down from the roof all the way to the classroom where the group first appeared. Adam let's out a sigh, both out of relief and a bit of disappointment. At the very least, he could catch his breath.

• As Filia watched Hakuno do her magic, Filia turned to see Kaito, Des and two other guys. "Kaito!" Filia yelled as she went over to them "Where have you guys been? Also, who are those two?"

@ThePotatoGod @Foxes81_of_Anime @SolsticeArcanum

"Mmm~ that's some tasty force you've got there, bluey!" The Lovers licked their non-existent lips with their equally nonexistent tongue, staring at what's essentially his own death with lustful eyes as he took most of the Hydro Swords without flinching, conjuring a wall of pikes as a last ditch effort to protect himself against the Harbinger, whose strike is sure to kill off The Lovers sooner..!

"And I thought Iris Heart was into some things... I am certainly glad that she isn't here right now."

Green Heart grimaced a little before shaking her head. She couldn't think like that right now, someone was down and needed medical attention, and these Lovers continued to cause havoc amongst the group. Time to utilize her powers. Jumping up and taking flight, Green Heart spun her spear and opened a portal by her side; revealing a rocky formation resembling that of a Javelin, in which she launched it towards the Lovers.

"Pierce my enemies, Sylhet Spear!"

@ThePotatoGod @Rooftops