The Only Hope for Me is You {Emo/Punk Romance - any takers?}

Mirantha smiled at her. "Youre not weird honey, thats the kind of thing I draw too when I draw them. Trust me, youre fine."

alex looked up"You dont think im weird? wow thats a firsr."Ever since i was 6 i have been drawing the human form...but they werent naked of course"She smiled for the first time in a while

alex decided to open up to mirantha and she pulled out her drawing notebook"I'm gonna show you something i never have showed to anyone"

Mirantha almost giggled at her admissions, she knew what it was like to be weird. "Sure, I would love to see it."

woah im confused what happneed to my posts

Mirantha took the paper she was handed. "WOw, this is awesome. Oh, and you never did tell me your name by the way."

alex messes with her hair forgetting about whats going on

alexandra comes back to reality"You like it? thanks...my name is alexandra but u can call me whatever you want. most call me alex the weirdo

"Yeah, I seriously like this. And Alex sounds just fine for me. Most call me Mirantha the freak." She sticks out her hand to shake Alex's "So, I guess we're in this together then."

"I geuss so"she smiles"Can i see some of your drawings?Or are those personal"

"Nah, you can see all you want." She pulls out a large black portfolio book out of her bag and hands it to Alex. "Look to your heart's content. These are just my drawings, my personal ones are at home."

alex's eyes open wide"WOW you have been drawing for quite a while"she flips threw the drawings"Can you help me with some of your techniques? Im not really good at technique im only good at.....nothing"she looks down at the floor and thinks to herself dammit why did i say that!

Mirantha looked at the defeated look on the girl's face. "Look, you really are good at drawing. Sure, I can help you with your technique if you want, but you've got your own style, and that's what counts for every good artist, their own style. So, I'll set us up with a model and we'll work on it. You dont get embarassed easily do you?" She winked at Alex hoping she understood what she meant by model.

Alex looked confused "I have been through a lot i dont get embaresed easily...model as in real person? or model as in your picture of some one really really good at this....sometimes im my own muse for my drawings i take pictures of myself and then draw them. Its very odd"

Alex gets a naughty look on her face"If its a real model can we use male models? thats my point of intrest"

MIrantha outright laughed at the look on Alex's face. "Of course it's a live person, and yes, male figures are easier to draw, and since i'm straight, i do tend to enjoy drawing them more too."