The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles noticed her discomfort when he popped his fingers, "Whatever you want to tell me, I don't really care. If you want me to answer questions all you have to do is ask." He turned his body so he could see Britney and grinned, "So..?"

Britney felt like they really connect, we could possibly become good siblings, or at least good friends. I want a friendship like that. She watched him turn to face her. She smiled as she looked at him and she said, " Well okay... you got to be completely honest. " She smiled as she thought about all of this. She leaned into the pillow. " What's your favorite colors?"

He watched her lean into the pillow and without a second thought, "White, black, purple, orange. Simple as that." He sat up and crossed his legs, "Do you mind if I take off my shirt it's hot in here."

Britney smiled, " Well hunny it's only hot in here cause you're in here other than that it's cold in here." She paused. " Wait did I just say that out loud?" She blushed and looked down, " Sure go ahead, I don't mind." She never looked at a guy who had no shirt on. She didn't want to but if he was hot then she was fine with it. Britney smiled a little as she looked down and she laid on her back, her hair a mess and bouncy. She looked up at the ceilling. " That's cool, lots of colors to like. "

Charles raised an eyebrow at what she said, he didn't really want to think about it so he took off his shirt and tossed it on her floor. "So weird girl what else do you want to know about me huh?" He leaned toward her to look at her face.

Britney smiled calmly as she looked over at him. She was really happy. She watched him take off his shirt and she tried to cover her face but feeling him lean over her, she blushed. She couldn't think. " Um... I have questions but I don't think we should ask about it cause I don't to seem like I want to know you, cause I don't know..." She put her hands over her face to cover her face.

He stopped looking at her once she covered his face and laid back, "I don't care just ask whatever you want to, no questions are off limits." he put his arms behind his head.

Britney smiled as she saw him lay back. She then moved her hands and then thought. She was really glad. She bit her lower lip hard as she wondered. She licked her lips as she wondered. She then sighed, " no I don't wanna sound too weird." She poked his side. She was really wanting to see if he is ticklish.

Charles felt her poke him, he looked over at her confused, "Are you trying to tickle me?" He sat up and poked out his chest, "You did not just try to tickle me little girl." He grabbed both of her sides with his hands and began tickling her.

Britney blinked looking innocent. She said, " Um... What if I said yes?" She then gasped and giggled figgiting and trying to get him to stop because she was really ticklish. She was squirming and giggling like crazy. She didn't know what to say. She blushed as she was giggling. She was embarrassed of her laugh.

Charles continued tickling her, "Let this be a lesson for you, never try to tickle me or I will tickle you until you perish." he said. He stopped tickling her so she could catch her breath but he kept his hand on her sides taking up most of her body.

Britney giggled as she kept trying to move, she was so tiny that she couldn't try to get him to stop, She giggled as she looked over at him. She then softly took a few breaths. She said, " But that's not fair! Your so much bigger than me, I need to be able to tickle you too!!"

Charles smiled, "Not my fault you stopped growing when you were twelve. Now have you taken enough breaths? Don't want to kill you now." He grinned and repositioned his hands on her.

Britney felt fiesty enough. She wanted to see if he would. She glared playfully, " It wasn't my fault that I stopped growing. The doctor lied about my height." She shook her head as she wondered. It was true she did stop growing since like 11-12. She smiled at him feeling his hands. She shrugged a little. She was very happy and moved her hands to him to start to try to tickle him.

Charles smiled, "Excuses, excuses that's all I hear." He noticed that Britney was moving her hands toward him, so he quickly grabbed them with his own, "What did I just tell you about trying to tickle me? Do you want to die?" He smiled.

Britney felt her hands grabbed. He seemed to be a brother that she never had. This was truly great. She giggled as she felt so weird. She was grabbed and she grinned, " Who knows, let's find out if you're willing to take it that far for me tickling you." She grinned and said, " I mean who knows, Are you ticklish, is that why you won't let me poke or attempt to tickle you?" She asked teasingly.

Charles flared his nostrils, "That is something for me to know and you to never find out. And yes if it comes down to it I might kill you, you never know." He laughed, tightening his grip on her hands.

Britney giggled softly as she heard him. She rolled her eyes, " are you trying to scare me because I know that A lot of people will try to find me if I end up going missing." Britney smiled sweetly as she looked over at him. She shrugged at him as she thought. She licked her lips as she smiled. She grinned and she said, " Oh you are so weak." But she squealed feeling him tighten his grip on her hands. " Okay i take it back!" She giggled.

Charles smiled, "If I was trying you would be scared, trust me I can be scary." he showed his teeth. He raised his eyebrow, "And a question, I noticed you lick your lips a lot is there any reason for that?" He loosened his grip on her hands a little.

Britney blinked hearing him. She giggled but her eyes widened as she saw him show his teeth. " Well jeez thanks a lot, now I probably won't sleep." She smiled a little as she looked at her hands, " Well I um.. I do that a lot I guess... don't I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.