The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles smiled, "Well thanks for trying to help me." He sat there for a second and thought, "Well I don't know if i have a 'favorite' band but but I tend to lean more towards rock and metal than other genres. And you're gonna have to remind me on Diamond, and Splash I can't remember if I've heard them."

Britney smiled, " well w- I mean they are pretty much they started out like making covers as songs but then they started making their own music. " She said honestly. She stood up and grabbed her laptop typing their name in youtube. She also took out the ear buds and she typed in their name. She smiled looking over at him and said, " this is one song that Diamond wrote" She let the song play . Britney paused to give him the laptop to see what he thought. She tilted her head as she wondered. She knew that he was more of a rock dude, but she wanted to see what he thinks of her. She smiled at him as she said, " They do various songs, like different genres, but this one i like. Like a lot."

Charles sat there and nodded his head to the beat a little bit. He looked up at her and grinned a bit, "Yea they're pretty good, I mean I don't know if I would listen to them on a daily basis but I could see myself listening to a couple of their songs." He got a big smile on his face, "Now let me show you what I like to listen to." He typed up something quickly into the search bar and turned up the volume, "You may wanna prepare yourself ok?" He pressed play and the song played.

Britney was glad that he enjoyed the music. She smiled at him, " Oh no are you gonna corrupt my sweet and innocent self?" She asked. She wondered about what else. But she fixed her clothes. She listened to what it was, and she blushed a little. " Wow that is something different. It reminds me of what Diamond and Splash has written before. " She smiled lightly. " I mean Diamond is the singer but she is also the dancer when the other guys wants to sing." She didn't know how she sounded. She smiled as she looked at him, in his eyes. " Wow that is really different." She blushed looking down.

Charles laughed, "Yea I'm totally going to corrupt your sweet and innocent self. You don't even know." He smiled a little bit. "And she seems pretty cool if you ask me...Hey I'm going to run in my room and grab my pizza I'm still starving." Charles got up adjusted his stuff and walked out of the room.

Britney smiled as she thought. She didn't know what to do. She closed her eyes. She bit her lower lip as she blushed. " Oh well." She said honestly. She licked her lips as she wondered. She nodded. " oh okay." she then moved to cross her legs as she moved to sit on her bed, to eat her food. She thought he wasn't going to eat with her so she just started eating thinking about her music. He sounded like he liked the famous me.

Charles walked into his room and grabbed his pizza, when he picked it up he saw that his he had a message on his phone so he picked that up too. He stared at it in anger and threw it on his bed. He walked back to her room and tossed his pizza onto her bed and sat beside her, picked up a slice and ate it, "So what are you doing...?"

Britney smiled sweetly as she looked at him. She was very happy. She twirled her hair seeing him come in and sit next to her. " Well just eating cause I am a lot hungrier than I thought I was." She said honestly. She moved to eat her slice of pizza. It was so good. Instead of getting the meat lovers, she got the bacon topped pizza. She smiled. Looking over at him as she ate.

Charles flared his nostrils and laid back on her bed and looked up at the ceiling, "So... what would you want to talk about I need to get my mind of her." He turned his attention to her and looked her in the eyes and put his hands behind his head to prop it up.

Britney smiled as she heard him, " right, So what are your favorite movies?" She asked him as she continued to eat, of course talking when her mouth was empty. She looked around the room before she nervously looking into his eyes. She shouldn't be nervous this was her brother. She sighed a little as she smiled sweetly. She was really happy to have been having conversations with Charles.

Charles thought for a second, "Don't make fun of me but I like romantic movies more than other movies, I don't know why though it's weird." He looked over at Britney and poked her side, "But who cares about what I think whats your favorite kind?"

Britney jumped and giggled a little, laying back and onto her side as she felt the poke. She was extremely ticklish. She then looked over at him as she thought. She said, " me? It's chick flicks, duh."

Charles smiled, "So cliche if you ask me." He looked over at her laying beside him and studied her face, he felt like his face was getting red the longer he looked at her though.

Britney smiled as she looked over at him. She was really shocked. She bit her lower lip as she wondered. She was really happy. She said, " Okay but to be honest, I like the comedy movies, and how the romantic movies because honestly i can live through them. " Britney smiled as she thought. Looking into his eyes. She said, " Honestly I get a thrill of horror movies, though, even though I can't sleep though and I am really jumpy." She made sure her wrists were being covered so he doesn't see her cuts.

Charles smiled, "You're so pitiful, being scared of horror movies, they're so fake looking." He stretched out his legs and looked down at hers and skimmed her body as he looked back up, she was really short being this close to her. "So anyway what else?" He said looking at her hair.

Britney giggled, " So! It's still freaky! Like um having someone go into your house and try to kill you, like um no.." She giggled softly, she made sure her hands were under her pillow so he can't see her marks of self harm. She looked over at him as he eyed her body. She was so much smaller but her breasts and butt was pretty big. She bit her lower lip as she wondered. She was happy. She looked into his eyes knowing how much bigger he was than she was. She said, " hmm... Well I have one movie I love.. and that is Grease and Gidget." She giggled sweetly.

Charles grinned, "Oh well you're still pitiful if you ask me." He flipped one of her curls that she had in her hair, "I don't think I've heard of that movie." He laid on his back and stared at the ceiling.

Britney watched him carefully move. She smiled softly as she wondered. She licked her lips. She was very happy. She licked her lips as she felt him play with a curl. She shrugged softly. She was really happy. She closed her eyes as she wondered. She was honestly happy. She bit her lower lip as she thought. " Whatever... " She flipped her hair, " Wait why did you play with my hair?" She giggled. She shrugged a little. She then leaned back as she thought. She raised an eyebrow, " Wait what?!?!" She blushed as she wondered. She didn't know what to say. " I can't believe you! I can't talk to you until you want one of those movies."

Charles thought for a second before answering, "I just have a thing for hair don't judge me, I like playing with it and I like how it feels on my fingers." He was taken aback when she yelled, "Yea, sorry I haven't seen those movies, not my fault." He stretched his entire body and popped his fingers, "I don't see why it's such a big deal."

Britney's heart felt like it stopped. It was perfectly fine. " It's fine." She said quietly. She then put her head in her pillow. She smiled and said, " It's fantastic that's why." She giggled softly. She was honestly really happy about this. She licked her lips thinking. She smiled as she looked over at him. " Oh the... " She shuddered when she heard him pop his joints. She smiled and said, " Alright alright!" She giggled softly. She sighed, " So anything else you want to know?" She asked. She knew that she wanted to know a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.