The New Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
He turned around when he heard a knock, a voice came from outside the door and he just listened to what it had to say without answering. He waited until he heard footsteps leaving until he actually walked towards the door. Charles opened the door and looked down to see his pizza, he bent down and grabbed it moving it into his room. He laid it on his bed and realized he didn't have his wallet. He looked back outside and couldn't find it, she probably forgot to lay it down..., he thought. Charles walked down the hallway and knocked on the door, he adjusted himself and leaned up against the wall.

Britney heard footsteps outside of her door, and knocking. She raised an eyebrow. She was listening to music on a low music setting. She shrugged. She moved to listen to her music again but she paused her music taking her earbuds out. She hated this. She wondered what he wanted but then she found his wallet on her bed.. Oh I forgot to give him his wallet! Ooops. She grabbed the wallet. She then moved to quickly make sure her closet was closed so he can't see her wig and clothes for her famous self. She walked to the door and opened it. " Sorry I thought I set it down." She offered his wallet. Britney moved to go back on the bed to eat and listen to music.

Charles looked down at Britney when she opened the door. He grabbed his wallet form her hand, he noticed the huge difference between their hands. He watched her make her way over to her bed before he spoke up, "Are you alright?" he didn't know why he asked that as far as he was concerned she wouldn't be in his life longer than a year or two but he just wanted to come off as a good person. He put his wallet in his pocket and walked to take up her doorway, leaving very little space for anything else.

Britney sighed lightly as she heard him. Does he really care? He shouldn't. I'm nothing. She sat on her bed as she ate. She just shrugged. Why should she tell him? I don't want to tell him. She licked her lips as she thought. She bit her lower lip. " It's just whatever. " She said honestly. " It's not like you care." She said honestly. " It's okay, I guess, " Britney closed her eyes. She didn't want to blab on him about everything. She sighed as she looked over at him. She shrugged. She hated this. She didn't want to complain to him. She shrugged a little as she smiled a little. " It's okay that you don't care, I am used to no one caring."

She knew that he was just trying to fake it but something inside of him actually wanted to know if she was alright, he wanted to know at least that she was alright compared to the position he was in. "That's fucked up if you ask me, you shouldn't have to deal with that." Charles crossed his arms, "I'm actually sorry that you had to practically leave everything to move into a house with a weird old man and me."

Britney sighed as she looked up at Charls. She shook her head as she heard him. " Wait, you sound like you actually care?" She rolled her eyes. She then looked up at her cielling after laying on her bed. She shrugged softly. She can hide her emotions really well. " No it's not really. I am an ugly nobody." She said honestly. She shrugged as she then thought about how shocked she was because he was sounding like he cared. " plus there's this guy I like and I don't think he likes me and I don't want to say anything.. SO I think I am in a worst state than you are right now."

Charles raised his eyebrow, he was surprised that she thought that about herself, "Personally I don't think you're ugly, quite attractive if you ask me." He leaned up against the door frame, "And you can't beat yourself up over something like that, it's just a waste of time, the worst he can say is no." He looked over to her and saw her laying down on the bed.

Britney sighed letting him talk about this. She shrugged lightly as she wondered. She bit her lower lip. She didn't know what to do. She laid there. " I rather not tell him. " She looked to the side, " Thanks but don't lie to me please." She shrugged as she smiled. She closed her eyes. She smiled at him as she wondered. " I rather just dream about how great in my mind we are, then it to be bad when he blows me off, so I will suffer." She noticed how he was looking at her. She moved to start stuffing her face with the pizza.

Charles stood up straight, "I am a cynical asshole I don't lie about anything really, if I say something there's some truth behind it." He took a step towards her and crossed his arms again. "I'm being completely honest with you right now, well honest as I can be." He looked at her in the eyes, and studied where her eyes went.

Britney sat up as she wondered. She was so confused. She smiled a little as she listened to him. She bit her lower lip. She was very happy to listen. She tilted her head as she said," Thanks..." She then looked into his eyes. Feeling awkward, His eyes were so pretty. She walked over to him as she eyed his body. She smiled as she thought,She shrugged. She saw him get closer. " Why are you getting closer to me?" She asked calmly. She honestly felt like she couldn't say anything else.

Charles looked down at her, "I don't know... I was just trying to prove a point and I guess I got into it." He watched her eyes go across his body and he raised his eyebrows. He cleared his throat to get her attention, "What are you looking at?" He bent over to look her in the eyes on her level.

Britney smiled as she wondered. She crossed her legs as she was deep in thought on how hot her new brother was. She shook her head as she turned red hearing him. She said, " Um nothing.. I am not looking at anything." She sighed feeling his eyes looking into hers. She was getting nervous, why? She sighed a little and she moved to stand up since he moved to go down on her level. She moved to her bathroom. Maybe if she can get away from him. She said, " Look I think the only person needing to have cheering up is you. After all I am sorry that it happened to you."

Charles grinned when she got red, "Yea right, you got caught." He looked her over as she walked towards the bathroom, "There's no need to worry about me, she's a fucking whore, I knew about her past before I dated her but I had the smart idea to continue seeing her. It's my fault I'm in this situation." He sighed stood up and crossed his arms.

Britney blushed, " no! Get caught? Caught doing what? Please you're my brother.. well step brother but still that's gross." She brushed her hair as she wondered. She didn't know what else to say. She glanced over at him as she smiled. She decided to brush her hair. " Look, You still need cheering up to do and I am willing to do anything to make sure you are happy." She said honestly. She looked over at him as she smiled. She shrugged softly. She licked her lips as she then put on some chapped stick. She watched him and she rolled her eyes, " So want to do anything?"

Charles walked over to her wall and sat on the floor, "I don't really care, what do you want to do, the sky is the limit." he said pointing upward. "Whatever you want to do is fair game." He watched her brush her hair and grinned a little bit, "Pass me that chap stick my lips feel horrible right now." he reached out his hand.

Britney raised an eyebrow hearing him. She sighed, " I don't see you as an eos type of guy." She said honestly. She shrugged softly as she smiled calmly. She was really happy though. She bit her lower lip as she grinned, " So you do have a girly side,"She teased. She grinned grabbing it and tossing it to him. She put her brush down before sitting in front of him. " Who knows. You guys still play that Xbox downstairs?" She asked, " Cause i would love to play it." She said honestly. She wanted him to be in a better mood honestly. She smiled, " You realize my lips touched that right?" She asked.

Charles uncapped the stick and put it on his lips and watched her walk over to him, "Yea so what if it was on your lips it's not like a girl's lips are foreign to me." He sat the chap stick in her lap, "And to answer your other question, I do occasionally play it, but I haven't played it for a couple of months no I was thinking about selling it or something, it just takes up space otherwise." He looked at her in the eyes noticing their color.

Britney realized that she might be a little too innocent, not having a kiss, sex, boyfriend, never got drunk, or tasted alcohol. She sighed a little as she said, " Well lucky you." She said to him. She looked at him feeling the chap stick on her lap. She grabbed it and said, " oh.. you were?" She asked. " I always wanted one, maybe... do you wanna play it?" She asked calmly. She licked her lips as she then looked down but she looked back at him as his eyes were looking straight into her. She was stuck to being speechless because she realized his eye colors.

Charles sighed, "Not too lucky, moving to fast leaves people with regrets sometimes. but it's in the past now can't really do anything about that." He continued looked at her, "You could play it if you want to I'm just in a mood right now, I could listen to music though."

Britney smiled lightly. She then said, " Ahh okay, well I want to help you get out of that mood." She thought about it, if music is his thing maybeee.... " So what's your favorite band?" She asked him. She blinked her eyes as she wondered. She twirled her hair as she smiled a little. She criss crossed her legs. She looked at him and said, " Oh and what do you think of Diamond, and Splash?"

Status
Not open for further replies.