Name:
Mathew Micheal Murdock "Matt"
Appearance (Picture and a small description):
netflix-daredevil-analysis-29.gif

Alias:
Daredevil
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place:

Marvel comics/T.V netflix series
Why did your character decide to take the tour?
Matt needed a small break from Hells Kitchen, so the tour would be a way to get his mind off things, he also needed the money to start his lawyers office.
OC?:
Link about character?
Daredevil wiki
Secret Message?

@Poetic_Justic3

Just had too, i am too damn excited for this tv show on friday, and i know i am going to wanna rp him after i marathon the show. Oh and probably won't be on Friday cuz you know i will be watching about twelve hours of tv shows in one day.

THIS IS THE LIST OF ACCEPTED CHARACTERS, AND THESE ARE THE CHARACTERS THAT WILL BE SHOWN ON THE FIRST STRIKE-SHEET!!!

with the exception of @SPARTAN Bennett , anybody else's further CS's will not be on our strikeout sheet, since we are starting in 2 HOURS!!!

If you are not on this list, don't worry, you'll still be accepted! You will also be placed on our 'Fresh Meat' Strikeout Sheet come around halfway through the game!

Remember:

ANYONE CAN JOIN THIS ANYTIME!!!

Have fun!

Name: L Lawlet
death_note_seven_minutes_in_heaven_l_by_vampiregodesnyx-d68mx80.png
latest

Blue jeans, white shirt, messy black hair, grayish-blackish baggy eyes, love for sweets (including cake).....nuff said
Alias: L
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Death Note
Why did your character decide to take the tour?: Because he is one of the best if not the best detective in all of the multiverse, and he can solve almost any case. He wants to make sure that not one case will remain unsolved again, and he'll also have the power to stop Kira if Kira wins.
OC?: I wish, but no
Link about character?: http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/L_(character)
Secret Message?: @smdzTheCakeGodL

• Love
Reactions: Raven and Atomyk
Name: Hope Estheim (and no, I am NOT Kidding.)
Hope_Estheim.png

A teenager with short, Silver hair. A Skilled Medic and Synergist (Buffs) but can do damage through his boomerang blade thing weapon.

final-fantasy-13-cosplay-hope-estheim-weapon-boomerang-prop-3.jpg
\
10107853a4.jpg

Alias: l'Cie, a Derrogatory term in a way buit also true, branded with the mark of a Gran Pulse l'Cie. Basically making him a slave to the Fal'Cie that branded him. in the image, the yellow rag on his wrist covers the brand due to it being a give away he is a l'Cie, almost a crime in itself in his world of Cocoon.

Pulse_Brand.png

about stage 5

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Final Fantasy XIII (also in XIII-2 and XIII-3, but this versions from XIII.)

Why did your character decide to take the tour? (From what I read I am unsure what tour, soo, Winging it here....) "To See if there is anything threatening the safety of Cocoon or Gran Pulse."

OC?: NO

Link about character? Uhm, Heres a Wiki:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Estheim

Secret Message? -If you read the rules, please tag yourself at the end of your CS by 'Secret message?' I have no idea what you mean by this, but okay. Hope: "Yeah, I may be a l'Cie, but that shouldn't matter." if username, its @FireDrake150

I will tweak as neccessary.

Also heads up, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays will be my slow days, I'll respond at least 0nce per day these days, but they will come around 10 or 11 PM Mountain time.))

Last edited:
Alright. So this is my new character.

Name: River Tam
Appearance (Picture and a small description): Dark haired. Extremely girlish frame.

serenity%20summer%20glau%20river%20tam%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_6.jpg

Alias:
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Well that's a tricky question. She's from the Traitor Game universe. And she has her own history (well, only in the sense that I retconned part of the movie and then gave her a small amount of activity a few years later).
Why did your character decide to take the tour? She is here to investigate the Murder Games in this universe.
OC?: No
Link about character? http://firefly.wikia.com/wiki/River_Tam
Secret Message? "I can kill you with my brain" @Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Name:
Mathew Micheal Murdock "Matt"
netflix-daredevil-analysis-29.gif

Alias:
Daredevil
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place:

Marvel comics/T.V netflix series
Why did your character decide to take the tour?
Matt needed a small break from Hells Kitchen, so the tour would be a way to get his mind off things, he also needed the money to start his lawyers office.
OC?:
Link about character?
Daredevil wiki
Secret Message?

@Poetic_Justic3
Name: L Lawlet
death_note_seven_minutes_in_heaven_l_by_vampiregodesnyx-d68mx80.png
latest

Blue jeans, white shirt, messy black hair, grayish-blackish baggy eyes, love for sweets (including cake).....nuff said
Alias: L
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Death Note
Why did your character decide to take the tour?: Because he is one of the best if not the best detective in all of the multiverse, and he can solve almost any case. He wants to make sure that not one case will remain unsolved again, and he'll also have the power to stop Kira if Kira wins.
OC?: I wish, but no
Link about character?: http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/L_(character)
Secret Message?: @smdzTheCakeGodL
Name: Hope Estheim (and no, I am NOT Kidding.)
Hope_Estheim.png

A teenager with short, Silver hair. A Skilled Medic and Synergist (Buffs) but can do damage through his boomerang blade thing weapon.

final-fantasy-13-cosplay-hope-estheim-weapon-boomerang-prop-3.jpg
\
10107853a4.jpg

Alias: l'Cie, a Derrogatory term in a way buit also true, branded with the mark of a Gran Pulse l'Cie. Basically making him a slave to the Fal'Cie that branded him. in the image, the yellow rag on his wrist covers the brand due to it being a give away he is a l'Cie, almost a crime in itself in his world of Cocoon.

Pulse_Brand.png

about stage 5

Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Final Fantasy XIII (also in XIII-2 and XIII-3, but this versions from XIII.)

Why did your character decide to take the tour? (From what I read I am unsure what tour, soo, Winging it here....) "To See if there is anything threatening the safety of Cocoon or Gran Pulse."

OC?: NO

Link about character? Uhm, Heres a Wiki:

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hope_Estheim

Secret Message? -If you read the rules, please tag yourself at the end of your CS by 'Secret message?' I have no idea what you mean by this, but okay. Hope: "Yeah, I may be a l'Cie, but that shouldn't matter." if username, its @FireDrake150

I will tweak as neccessary.

Also heads up, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays will be my slow days, I'll respond at least 0nce per day these days, but they will come around 10 or 11 PM Mountain time.))
HEADS UP TO YOU THREE, you've all submitted acceptable sheets, so feel free to post in the IC! Librarian Cat just wasn't able to add the newest characters before the post went up.

• Useful
Reactions: FireDrake150
I guess... I could add them for you guys. Give me the links to their wiki pages.

I am going to play Hester fucking Shaw here instead
Of In the Ultimate Game. I'll put someone else in that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.