The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I get one of each rating on my post...

BUT INSTEAD, I AM SPAMMED WITH 'CAT LIKE TYPING DETECTED'

NOW EVERYBODY THINKS THAT I SUCK AT TYPING OMG!!!!
No.

It's a joke, since your username has cat in it. XD

No.

It's a joke, since your username has cat in it. XD
i get that -_- you think I wouldn't get that

but i'm thinking outside the MG thing...*ghostly stare*

nah keep the rating coming!!!!

9zvBFrG.png

@Emperor of Gallifrey requested I update it with his profile pic. So I went ahead and used the opportunity to add Tails and change River's pic.

• Thank You
Reactions: Lord President Nick
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 person
@BarrenThin @Poetic_Justic3 @Mari @Anyone else I've interacted with

I'm on a short trip with my parents still and I'll be back tomorrow. So I think I'm going to skip making any posts today. XD It's kinda hard to keep up with a murder rp when I'm out and about. Just letting you guys know that. :3 I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow~

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari
@BarrenThin @Poetic_Justic3 @Mari @Anyone else I've interacted with

I'm on a short trip with my parents still and I'll be back tomorrow. So I think I'm going to skip making any posts today. XD It's kinda hard to keep up with a murder rp when I'm out and about. Just letting you guys know that. :3 I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow~
yup tyt have fun!

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
hey does anyone wanna talk to Matt? Hes in the maze.

As have I.

Won't be able to post til late tonight, though, as I'm going out of town.

Well, I got busy with RL and fell behind in this... Seeing I have no idea where everyone is, bringing in Chief would be a really big hassle. It'd be out of place in a sense, so I'll be switching my character up for Jameson Locke. Also I took time to keep John-117 out of the Murder Game and to try someone new.

Halo-5-Agent-Locke.jpg

I'll have his CS up shortly.

Well, I got busy with RL and fell behind in this... Seeing I have no idea where everyone is, bringing in Chief would be a really big hassle. It'd be out of place in a sense, so I'll be switching my character up for Jameson Locke. Also I took time to keep John-117 out of the Murder Game and to try someone new.

Halo-5-Agent-Locke.jpg

I'll have his CS up shortly.
latest

Of players-who-were-busy-and-have-no-idea-on-what's-going-on-so-they-decided-for-their-characters-to-hang-at-the-crosswalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.