The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 64943 I am Yuki Cross from Vampire Knight and I am a survivor. I weild an Artemis rod and I am a vampire of noble blood. I am brave and always try to help others. I have decided to take the tour because I want to prove that just because I'm a girl doesn't mean that I am incapable of doing things and I also want to help the others who are participants as well.

@MagicEternal

My dear, Melody, you have to use the character sheet template.

Name:
Appearance (Picture and a small description):
Alias:
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place:
Why did your character decide to take the tour?
OC?:
Link about character?
Secret Message?
Here are few examples:

tumblr_nd0ahfWKsa1tu6tfso1_500.gif

tumblr_n7h09bbNLo1rkpfcgo3_500.gif

tumblr_n37wjsj4uz1s27326o1_500.gif

tumblr_n7oh83rEPo1rkpfcgo4_500.gif

Name

C-3PO

Alias

Threepio

Where he came from

Tatooine, Star Wars Universe

Why did he take from the tour?

Threepio panicked and just decided to take the tour, hoping come out of this in at least one piece.

OC?

Yes, I'm George Lucas. XP Nope.

Link about character

C-3PO (Sometime between A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back.)

Secret Message

"Oh dear! What have I gotten myself into?"

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Introducing

Name: Elizabeth Keen

Appearance: Elizabeth has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. She had a scar on her right wrist from a fire she was involved in as a little girl. She is a 31 year old woman.

337453.jpg

Alias: FBI Profiler Agent Keen

Where do you come from?: The Blacklist (TV Show)

Why did your character decide to take the tour: Lizzy decided to take the tour due to the FBI's interest in Fuse. She is going undercover to observe the situation for any possible criminal activity and learn all she can about the substance.

OC: No

Link about character: http://the-blacklist.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Keen

Secret message: "Blah blah, classified information, blah blah, Tom Keen, blah blah, Raymond Reddington, blah blah, let's kick @$$ FBI style." Sorry, wasn't sure what to put for secret message. lol. :) @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"By the way, I forgot to mention that, yes, I agree to the rules. I'm with the FBI anyhow, so I'm used to rules and regulations."

Ika_Musume.png

Name:
Ika Musume

Appearance: She is appeared to be a young girl with a hat that seems like a squid hat, she has a white complexion. Her 'hair' is light blue, her hair actually being fully controllable tendrils, and she can manipulate them at will. She wears a small white tanktop, a skirt and panties on her bottom, both pure white with a blue outline. She also wears two dark blue braces, two deep blue eyes to match.

Alias: Squidsy, Squid Girl

Shinryaku! Ika Musume

She doesn't have a particular reason behind taking the tour, but it's said to get away from paying a debt to her 'friends' back home. This is believed due to her taking every opportunity to get out of working, so that is the assumed theory why she went on the tour.

OC?: No

LINK: http://shinryakuikamusume.wikia.com/wiki/Ika_Musume

Secret Message?
:why don't next time you pick a fucking interesting character first before having to switch to one @Mirage

Name: Raymond Reddington
Appearance (Picture and a small description):
theblacklist-3.jpg
Red is fairly small in stature and not very physically impressive. He appears to be aging and may or may not be balding (I dunno if Spader went bald or shaved).
Alias: Red
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: The Blacklist
Why did your character decide to take the tour? Curiosity. And because Elizabeth is there.
OC?: No.
Link about character? http://the-blacklist.wikia.com/wiki/Raymond_Reddington
Secret Message?
@BarrenThin

Wooooooo~ First Game. Yey. <3

tumblr_mai3rpsVjs1rn1gh6o1_500.gif

"Even if you hate me, I still like you a lot!"

Name:
Shiemi Moriyama

Appearance:
Shiemi is a fifteen year old female who stands six inches above five feet. She has blonde hair and green eyes as well as fair skin.
Pʜʏsɪᴄᴀʟ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 108 pounds
Birthday: March 6th

Shiemi originally wears bright colorful kimonos; however, she started wearing a school uniform due to becoming more clumsy than usually. Although she appears to be flat-chested, Shiemi is actually very large breasted despite her small stature.

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

Staying at home for the most part of her childhood due to being sick, Shiemi was very shy, timid, and naive - which she is a bit clueless when it involves adolescent experiences. After attending True Cross Academy, she becomes a bit more courageous. Overall, Shiemi is a loyal, patient, and hardworking person. Her exceptional kindness, immense will power, and good nature are her assets when it comes to cooperation.

Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs

Tamers have the ability to summon and control Demons known as Familiars. A Doctor is a Meister with the ability to treat and heal wounds inflicted by Demons. These people are typically possess the knowledge of basic first-aid, emergency first-aid, and the ability to treat ordinary injuries. As for Shiemi, she is the daughter of a storekeeper and is familiar with all types of medicines. Being a gardener herself, her knowledge on plants have helped her treat injuries. Being both of these, Shiemi has keen intellege and is able to be of use to her group, although her taming skills are still quite rook-ish.

tumblr_llz362x6Yk1qbjtqb.png

As a Tamer, she is able to summon an infant Greenman, a Weed-spirit, who is able to help defend as well as "grow" the specific plants that Shiemi needs in order to treat injuries. She refers to the spirit as her Nii-chan and will be seen quite often with her. A Familiar may be summoned by using a summoning paper or with the Tamer's own blood.​

Alias:
She doesn't have one. c:

Ao no Exorcist
tumblr_mxcstrKB9R1r922azo1_500.gif

"I can't be like this, always crying like that. I've got to become even stronger and more resilient. I've still a long way to go before I attain a weed's spirit. I'll definitely catch up, so just wait for me."

Shiemi tends to believe that she's the weakest out of her Exwire group, thus she is wanting to become stronger as well as test out her abilities as a Tamer. Riches and infinite power doesn't mean anything for her because skill and experience tends to be all that she needs.

OC?: No. c:
Link about character: http://aonoexorcist.wikia.com/wiki/Shiemi_Moriyama

Secret Message?: Hit me up c; @CCC Kouhai

Name: Luke fon Fabre
Appearance:
latest
Luke is seventeen in body but his mind is only seven years old after a traumatic kidnapping when he was ten that made him amnesiac. He has green eyes. He has short red-orange hair that brushes his neck and the top of his shoulders. He wears a tailed, short-sleeved, high-collared white coat over a black muscle shirt, both which show off his midriff. He wears brown fingerless gloves with yellow straps and blue pants with a golden belt and a silver belt buckle. He wears a sword strapped across the back of his hips with the hilt on the left.
Alias: Replica Luke, Light of the Sacred Flame, Scion of Lorelei
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Baticul, Kimlasca, Tales of the Abyss
Why did your character decide to take the tour? After Akzeriuth, he decided to come to get his mind off of everything that was happening to the world.
Link about character? http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_fon_Fabre
Secret Message? @CrimsonLaurana

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York
Name: Luke fon Fabre
Appearance:
latest
Luke is seventeen in body but his mind is only seven years old after a traumatic kidnapping when he was ten that made him amnesiac. He has green eyes. He has short red-orange hair that brushes his neck and the top of his shoulders. He wears a tailed, short-sleeved, high-collared white coat over a black muscle shirt, both which show off his midriff. He wears brown fingerless gloves with yellow straps and blue pants with a golden belt and a silver belt buckle. He wears a sword strapped across the back of his hips with the hilt on the left.
Alias: Replica Luke, Light of the Sacred Flame, Scion of Lorelei
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Baticul, Kimlasca, Tales of the Abyss
Why did your character decide to take the tour? After Akzeriuth, he decided to come to get his mind off of everything that was happening to the world.
Link about character? http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Luke_fon_Fabre
Secret Message? @CrimsonLaurana
n5loSgR.png

Yeah, the rules, as seen on the thread's first post, say you must only pick one character. On that topic, if you were to go with John-117, would this be the same John-117 from Murder IV who remembers the events of that, or would it be a different incarnation with no memory of Murder IV?

@SPARTAN Bennett

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Yeah, the rules, as seen on the thread's first post, say you must only pick one character. On that topic, if you were to go with John-117, would this be the same John-117 from Murder IV who remembers the events of that, or would it be a different incarnation with no memory of Murder IV?

@SPARTAN Bennett

Also it'll be the same John. I made sure to look over the other Murder Games I took part in, as well as the one's I didn't

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
Status
Not open for further replies.