The Murder Games VI: Fusion SIGN-UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I mean, since Murder is all about multiverse, we could easily just say it's Frank from a different universe, like we had with Yang and Garrus. As long as Barren hasn't decided to reserve Frank like Kim reserves Elsa :P

HeyHey, I'm not the only person who has a reserve. ;)

Elsa is mine tho. >:) Miiiiiiiine!!!

It's alright but thanks @BarrenThin but i have already started another character.

Hey Liberian Cat, mind reserving me a spot, I'll be coming as SpringTrap from Fnaf 3, I'll get the char sheet up later.

Reactions: Nue
Appearance (Picture and a small description):

latest

Name Ellis.

Alias: Ellis, or El
Where did you come from/Crossover/Game/Place: Left 4 dead 2
Why did your character decide to take the tour? Randomly ended up there. No free will involved
OC?: nope
Link about character? http://left4dead.wikia.com/wiki/Ellis
Secret Message? "This one time, my buddy Keith, on a DARE, got a tattoo: "I'm a moron" right across his forehead, man. 'Course, he made two hundred bucks off that, so...you ask yourself: Who's the REAL moron?"

Last edited:
Reactions: Raven
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Xibilation
N8 y didnt u tell me

i culd hav ben ur chica
I hope you know, you can change ur character anytime you like, 2 people have done it already....

Nah. c: I don't want to give Yiyel a heart attack.
I should since she took Garnet. </3 LOL
Honestly, I would love to see the day the mega-poster gets a heart attack over animal anamatronics.

Reactions: Nater Taters
@CCC Kouhai

DO it! LOL
~~~

Name: Vincent Snyder AKA Springtrap

Appearance:
spring_trap_by_mikky_be-d8k7mgf.png

((A little less menacing than in the game))

Alias: Springtrap, Golden Bonnie

Canon: FNAF 3

Why take a tour: After being alone for more than thirty years, Springtrap just wants a companion. He grows tired of occasionally speaking to the human skeleton named Vincent. After the haunted house he called home burnt to the ground, he has been forced to wander, looking for some, any sentient contact.

OC: Nope

Link:http://freddy-fazbears-pizza.wikia.com/wiki/Springtrap

Secret Message: I am still here, It's Me

Nah, you'll try to punch Springtrap, but you won't be able to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.