Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_inline_n2vivslHNL1sqo77v.gif

"Come onnnnnn, show meeeeee!" Kofuku continued to urge, rubbing up all over poor Azusa without any regard for the fact that this would probably be very uncomfortable to experience from a stranger. Or anyone else, for that matter. Regardless, she continued to do so, having no regard for his personal space or words about how he was a freelance designer. "I just want to see the pictures!" she requested once more. It appeared she was oblivious to the fact that Luxord had appeared from seemingly nowhere, too occupied with harassing the poor photographer.​
tumblr_ojqi2wEFZe1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Ehehe... about that..."

Azusa was nervously laughing, and it wasn't long until his camera was put into Kofuku's line of sight. Oh boy, the pic clearly got Esper and Kofuku kissing straight in the middle of it. Esper was just frozen in place, staring the photographer down.

@Hospes

Plutia didn't exist and Ridley slid on up to Penelope.

"...Hey there."

Wink.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n69zuobRBZ1re9spw.png

"But I'm here~~~~~~"
tumblr_inline_mwtnevet3H1s43kjo.jpg

"A-Ah! Blake! Rin! Stranger danger!"

Penelope squeaked once she noticed Ridley being super close to her, causing her to hide behind Blake and Lapis.

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo6_100.png

"... oh hey Ridley."

Lapis totally remembered her.

tumblr_inline_n3kt0mN6wK1sy4uqk.png

"Rin, you know who this is?"

Blake is confused.

@Hospes @Bomb​

"Ehehe... about that..."

Azusa was nervously laughing, and it wasn't long until his camera was put into Kofuku's line of sight. Oh boy, the pic clearly got Esper and Kofuku kissing straight in the middle of it. Esper was just frozen in place, staring the photographer down.

@Hospes

tumblr_inline_mwtnevet3H1s43kjo.jpg

"A-Ah! Blake! Rin! Stranger danger!"

Penelope squeaked once she noticed Ridley being super close to her, causing her to hide behind Blake and Lapis.

tumblr_o03alxYNX11v3qowuo6_100.png

"... oh hey Ridley."

Lapis totally remembered her.

tumblr_inline_n3kt0mN6wK1sy4uqk.png

"Rin, you know who this is?"

Blake is confused.

@Hospes @Bomb​
rsz_rid_by_teh_zombish_daukm1g_by_teh_zombish-daukmie.png

"Hey, hey, hey," Ridley greeted Lapis, waving almost flirtatiously. "Long time no see... Lapis, was it?" she mused, pursing her lips as she casually popped a lollipop in her mouth. "Say, where's your boy-toy? Don't tell me he ditched ya, now. Surely you could do better."

She was still ignoring Plutia.

@Gummi Bunnies @Totally Bomb​

"Ehehe... about that..."

@Hospes
There was a long silence from Kofuku as she blankly stared at Azusa after examining the picture for a long, long while. She looked about as serious as Esper for that time, simply staring with intensity atypical of the usually bubbly and energetic pinkette goddess. And after a while of this, she finally spoke...

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"....Wooooooowwwwww, you're an amazing photographer, ahahahahaha~! You are, you are, you areeeeeeee!" she exclaimed, abruptly squeezing Azusa in the embrace and snuggling him even further.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oix36dBUW91v3qowuo1_100.png

"Well well, all of you are just wishing to corner me with this type of pressure, isn't it?"

Jeanne didn't seem that worried by how all of three of them were charging at her, but it was a bit much for this Avenger-class Servant. The flames that surrounded her sword began to grow in intensity, as if she were preparing some last ditch effort to force them back.

tumblr_oix36dBUW91v3qowuo7_100.png

"This is the roar of my soul that has been polished by hatred, La Grondement Du Haine"

A strange incantation was said, and soon enough, this manifested into Jeanne's Noble Phantasm. Enchanted waves of fire rushed towards the three, more so to push them back if anything, and soon that fire erupted from the very ground like volcanic geysers. But that wasn't all, as more of those dark lances began to come out of the ground below their feet.

Even with all of this, she didn't account for the fact that Kiyo had already gone after her, Jeanne's own flagpole impaled through her stomach.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo2_100.png

"Don't you dare hurt them!"

Despite being officially classified as a Berserker, it appeared that Kiyo had the qualities of a Lancer as well, pulling out the flagpole from Jeanne before coming for another stab with the lance-like weapon.

"T-The hell? Since when were you a Lancer?!"

Well, this wasn't going to look any good for Jeanne, this turned into a four against one scenario for her...

@Crimson Spartan

----
Well for Lon'qu dodging her new attacks were a bit tougher but as he went about this task a flame geyser erupted right in front of him as lances closed in from right under him.

e51a7024fee865eb77f4818b5cdd8b38.jpg

Injured but alive Lon'qu set about his task to target Jeanne while she was busy with Kiyo. Still just as fast as before he swung his sword to attack with an overhead swing.

Inigo stood even less of a chance as fire engulfed him and he was stabbed repeated by black lances. However once the fire dissipates Jeanne would probably be surprised to find that Inigo was still standing despite all that had just happened to him.Before anymore harm could befall Inigo Donnel was there to shield him as he pulled Inigo into some cover a fair amount of distance away from the fight.

But where two fighters leave the fight another takes their place.

sJMvZvQ.png

"Haha! I suppose I can take over for now..." wait...what...?

@Gummi Bunnies

A young boy rolled out of the portal... quite literally. He seemed to be holding child-like weapons and a blue light was following him. The light paused when it looked around the room and shouted. " HEY LISTEN." The young boy seemed to ignore the blue light and proceeded to roll back towards the portal. It was too bad that he was facing the wall and hit the wall when he rolled instead. Oh, that must have hurt a little. He blinked twice and got up and finally looked over at the fairy.

" I don't think we are in Hyrule anymore, Link," the blue light said.

Link looked over at the fairy known as Navi and pulled a bomb out of his items. " No, Link, you can't bomb out of this place.."

Link stared at the bomb and it exploded in his face, knocking him out. The fairy sadly rushed off to find someone who can help shouting " HEY LISTEN." to anyone in earshot.

@Anyone @Navi and Link

Well for Lon'qu dodging her new attacks were a bit tougher but as he went about this task a flame geyser erupted right in front of him as lances closed in from right under him.

e51a7024fee865eb77f4818b5cdd8b38.jpg

Injured but alive Lon'qu set about his task to target Jeanne while she was busy with Kiyo. Still just as fast as before he swung his sword to attack with an overhead swing.

Inigo stood even less of a chance as fire engulfed him and he was stabbed repeated by black lances. However once the fire dissipates Jeanne would probably be surprised to find that Inigo was still standing despite all that had just happened to him.Before anymore harm could befall Inigo Donnel was there to shield him as he pulled Inigo into some cover a fair amount of distance away from the fight.

But where two fighters leave the fight another takes their place.

sJMvZvQ.png

"Haha! I suppose I can take over for now..." wait...what...?

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oii5mwutlw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"I-INIGO!"

Kiyo felt all sorts of emotions swell up once she saw that Inigo was gravely hurt by Jeanne's Noble Phantasm. She didn't care at all that Laslow was present. The most important thing was ensuring that Inigo was safe, and to know that Jeanne had hurt him so much... A particular Avenger-class Servant was going to die.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Jeanne... YOU'RE DEAD!"

Fueled by the hatred towards Jeanne, Kiyo charged towards her with the flagpole ready to pierce through the Avenger's chest. While Jeanne thought she could handle multiple fighters at once, she was starting to realize that she couldn't do that if Kiyo was involved. With the last of her Noble Phantasm's power, Jeanne directed the last of the fiery geysers at Kiyo's direction with the intention of forcing her away. At the very least, Jeanne wanted to leave Kiyo for last... In response to those fiery geysers, Kiyo spun the flagpole around like a fan, defending herself against the fiery rage that Jeanne put onto her as best as she could.

tumblr_oix39mCAWz1v3qowuo2_100.png

How can she have this much expertise in wielding a lance? I thought Servants could only classify as one class...

Jeanne thought to herself as she readied herself to fend off Lon'qu and Laslow. She's pushed them off before, so why not again? However, she found that some strange magic was intensifying the gravity relative to her only... a small patch of flowers covering the floor where she stood.

"W-What?"

tumblr_oj8c1iHqLF1v3qowuo4_100.png

"You should've checked if I was dead earlier, and now you pay for your actions, missy. With this magic, you two lads, mind battering up the violent Jeanne for me? Especially if miss Kiyohime wants to try her hand with a special surprise?"

Merlin had been healed up by Battler's Endless Magic, allowing the magus to leave Jeanne wide open for anything they wanted to throw at her. It also came to their attention because of Merlin that Kiyo had backed up, holding the flagpole in a strange stance. If she couldn't turn into a dragon due to that Noble Phantasm possibly sucking out the mana and life out of Inigo while he was injured, what else can Kiyo do?

@Crimson Spartan

4_by_teh_zombish-d9e689q.jpg

Walking into the dining hall with Will, Teresa could only let out a small groan. "I don't know," she replied to Will, "But really, I'm fi--" Before she could get the words out, a figure went crashing into a table just in front of them, causing Teresa to tense and immediately draw one of her pins. "What the hell--" Specifically, Onikiri, the blade appearing in her hand in an instant. Of course, she hadn't even really intended to do this. It was just sheer instinct. Regardless of how it'd happened, her sword was briefly pointed at the man on the table before she realized what had happened and sighed, lowering it. Shaking her head with a frown, she peered down at the drunkard. "Jeez, are y--..."

Andddd he was asleep. Teresa just deadpanned, about to let her sword vanish when she heard a voice shouting out. With a groan, she started to turn her gaze to it's owner, hoping there wouldn't be another big scene when...

stare_by_teh_zombish-d9moe36.png

"....Ryu?"

@Gummi Bunnies @Otto @Ryu Keiko
tumblr_inline_n9vhg0f5U81sh4uti.jpg

"... wait, you two know each other?"

Will is confused and needs some catching up to do. While expressing his surprise at this strange reunion, the Nephilim curiously poked the passed out drunkard, because why not?

@Hospes @Otto @Ryu Keiko

Ryu blinked as he nodded in response to the male's question about Teresa and Ryu knowing each other. "You can say we have some interesting history.." He said, as he rubbed his head. He looked up at Teresa, not sure whether to happy, or what. Was this fate? Why was he even here... Last he remembered he.... He.... "Dammit." He mumbled to himself, as he held his head. Maybe it was the sake. Maybe it was something different, but try as he might, he couldn't remember much of that past.

@Hospes @Otto @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_oii5mwutlw1v3qowuo4_100.png

"I-INIGO!"

Kiyo felt all sorts of emotions swell up once she saw that Inigo was gravely hurt by Jeanne's Noble Phantasm. She didn't care at all that Laslow was present. The most important thing was ensuring that Inigo was safe, and to know that Jeanne had hurt him so much... A particular Avenger-class Servant was going to die.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo4_100.png

"Jeanne... YOU'RE DEAD!"

Fueled by the hatred towards Jeanne, Kiyo charged towards her with the flagpole ready to pierce through the Avenger's chest. While Jeanne thought she could handle multiple fighters at once, she was starting to realize that she couldn't do that if Kiyo was involved. With the last of her Noble Phantasm's power, Jeanne directed the last of the fiery geysers at Kiyo's direction with the intention of forcing her away. At the very least, Jeanne wanted to leave Kiyo for last... In response to those fiery geysers, Kiyo spun the flagpole around like a fan, defending herself against the fiery rage that Jeanne put onto her as best as she could.

tumblr_oix39mCAWz1v3qowuo2_100.png

How can she have this much expertise in wielding a lance? I thought Servants could only classify as one class...

Jeanne thought to herself as she readied herself to fend off Lon'qu and Laslow. She's pushed them off before, so why not again? However, she found that some strange magic was intensifying the gravity relative to her only... a small patch of flowers covering the floor where she stood.

"W-What?"

tumblr_oj8c1iHqLF1v3qowuo4_100.png

"You should've checked if I was dead earlier, and now you pay for your actions, missy. With this magic, you two lads, mind battering up the violent Jeanne for me? Especially if miss Kiyohime wants to try her hand with a special surprise?"

Merlin had been healed up by Battler's Endless Magic, allowing the magus to leave Jeanne wide open for anything they wanted to throw at her. It also came to their attention because of Merlin that Kiyo had backed up, holding the flagpole in a strange stance. If she couldn't turn into a dragon due to that Noble Phantasm possibly sucking out the mana and life out of Inigo while he was injured, what else can Kiyo do?

@Crimson Spartan
7f27940aa0b7463cd0a76dfa1cadad00.jpg

"Hmph.... You should've kept an eye on all possible threats injured or not..." One last lecture from the Swordmaster before he brought his killing edge around to attack. However for a single moment a small glow appeared around Lon'qu as he moved to engage.

latest

This was because Astra was activated and while Lon'qu's next five strikes would be only at half damage he was suddenly moving so fast that it would be nearly impossible to block him for these next five strikes.

"You die.... NOW!!!!"

cHNQIg6.png

"Milady i'm afraid this is the end of you..." Laslow spoke as he took out his silver sword to engage Jeanne. His moves were swift and precise yet elegant. Everything from how he handled his sword to his footwork made it seem like he were dancing while attacking..

@Gummi Bunnies

rsz_rid_by_teh_zombish_daukm1g_by_teh_zombish-daukmie.png

"Hey, hey, hey," Ridley greeted Lapis, waving almost flirtatiously. "Long time no see... Lapis, was it?" she mused, pursing her lips as she casually popped a lollipop in her mouth. "Say, where's your boy-toy? Don't tell me he ditched ya, now. Surely you could do better."

She was still ignoring Plutia.

@Gummi Bunnies @Totally Bomb​
tumblr_inline_n3ksx4tf3w1sy4uqk.png

"... Lapis?"

Blake simply rose an eyebrow at that name she was called by Ridley as... Penelope was still freaking out and staying close to Blake, but something about this gave him the idea that his sister Rinato was hiding from them.

tumblr_inline_n38lb3vtDl1sy4uqk.png

"Ridley, I don't think that's appropriate to bring up here. Especially about Abel, mind you!"

Lapis was just walking on eggshells at this point.

---
There was a long silence from Kofuku as she blankly stared at Azusa after examining the picture for a long, long while. She looked about as serious as Esper for that time, simply staring with intensity atypical of the usually bubbly and energetic pinkette goddess. And after a while of this, she finally spoke...

kofuku20_by_teh_zombish-dazkq63.png

"....Wooooooowwwwww, you're an amazing photographer, ahahahahaha~! You are, you are, you areeeeeeee!" she exclaimed, abruptly squeezing Azusa in the embrace and snuggling him even further.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_nwqu6hTkO51u3z5n7o4_100.png

Esper continued to stare daggers into Azusa. It should be only him and Kofuku, not having this guy around as some third wheel!

tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Yeah, I get that a lot... also is this a normal thing for black eyes over here?"

Azusa was just unnerved by Esper's stare. It didn't help with those discolored eyes either.

@Midnight Maiden
7f27940aa0b7463cd0a76dfa1cadad00.jpg

"Hmph.... You should've kept an eye on all possible threats injured or not..." One last lecture from the Swordmaster before he brought his killing edge around to attack. However for a single moment a small glow appeared around Lon'qu as he moved to engage.

latest

This was because Astra was activated and while Lon'qu's next five strikes would be only at half damage he was suddenly moving so fast that it would be nearly impossible to block him for these next five strikes.

"You die.... NOW!!!!"

cHNQIg6.png

"Milady i'm afraid this is the end of you..." Laslow spoke as he took out his silver sword to engage Jeanne. His moves were swift and precise yet elegant. Everything from how he handled his sword to his footwork made it seem like he were dancing while attacking..

@Gummi Bunnies
"Aa-argh... this can't be... happening..."

Jeanne tried her best to move her sword into a defensive stance, but the pressure from the magic that Merlin was casting kept her still and open for Lon'qu and Laslow to attack. Blood spilled from her wounds, but due to her status as a Servant, it didn't exactly feel like that would be enough. It was a lot of injury to take, the cuts scattered throughout her body, but signs of fire begin to form near her once more.

"... damn... you. I should be the one... killing all of you..."

"... liar. You aren't killing anyone present here."

Kiyo appeared to have finished preparing what she had planned to finish off the Avenger, charging at her once more. Seeing that Merlin's pressuring magic would wear out soon, she threw the flagpole she had been using as a lance at Jeanne's leg, pinning her into place. With it all set up, Kiyo leapt into the air, sending out a small spark of fire down towards Jeanne. Before it would hit the ground, it would flash once, and transformed into what appeared to be an antique oriental-style bell!

tumblr_oii5wt1RiA1v3qowuo10_100.png

The bell would slam down to the ground, trapping Jeanne inside of it. Once Kiyo landed onto the top of the bell, she mustered up all of the available mana she had to deliver the finishing blows, almost like she was reenacting her actions that led up to her killing Anchin.

"Stance of 108 of the Bell of Doujouji: Fire Dragon Mower!!"

While it was hard to tell what was happening inside the bell, a strong fumes of blue fire crept from under the bell, giving away the notion that Kiyo was practically burning Jeanne Alter from inside that bell. But that wasn't all, as several lances that were copied off of the design of Jeanne's flagpole were conjured up surrounding the burning bell. As Kiyo leapt off of the bell, these conjured up lances would pierce right into the bell, all in the hopes that this would finally finish off Jeanne.

tumblr_oii5jiAauP1v3qowuo4_100.png

Letting the burning continue for several minutes, Kiyo had to make this process stop in order to ensure she wouldn't accidentally lose too much mana to keep her anchored in this world, letting the burning and pierced bell disappear. There... the charred and punctured corpse of Jeanne D'Arc Alter fell to the ground, and soon disappeared from sight. That was how most Servants were to die, since they were practically dubbed as "Heroic Spirits."

tumblr_oigz2b8lhy1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Guess that's the end of that, huh? ... Glad you guys made it over here, I wasn't sure if me and Merlin could've handled her..."

Battler sighed in relief once it was made clear that Jeanne was dead. But with that over, Kiyo had more important things to attend to.

tumblr_oii76zMXhO1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Inigo! Is there anything I can do to help you? You're hurt badly because of her."

The Berserker-class Servant immediately rushed to where Inigo and Donnel were located at. If only she had dealt with Jeanne faster, Inigo wouldn't be hurt this badly.

tumblr_oj8c57fy4Q1v3qowuo6_100.png

"Not a surprise that miss Kiyohime is close with her Master. I suppose that trait of hers can't be helped."

Merlin would chuckle a bit at how devoted Kiyo would get for a person she tends to get close to. It was only then that he realized that Laslow was present, despite not initially arriving at the scene earlier.

"Say... how did you decide to come to aid us, good sir? Normally a person would turn away from a nasty conflict that this was."

@Crimson Spartan

• Love
Reactions: Crimson Spartan

"... Lapis?"

Blake simply rose an eyebrow at that name she was called by Ridley as... Penelope was still freaking out and staying close to Blake, but something about this gave him the idea that his sister Rinato was hiding from them.

"Ridley, I don't think that's appropriate to bring up here. Especially about Abel, mind you!"

---

Esper continued to stare daggers into Azusa. It should be only him and Kofuku, not having this guy around as some third wheel!

"Yeah, I get that a lot... also is this a normal thing for black eyes over here?"

Azusa was just unnerved by Esper's stare. It didn't help with those discolored eyes either.

@Midnight Maiden

Jeanne tried her best to move her sword into a defensive stance, but the pressure from the magic that Merlin was casting kept her still and open for Lon'qu and Laslow to attack. Blood spilled from her wounds, but due to her status as a Servant, it didn't exactly feel like that would be enough. It was a lot of injury to take, the cuts scattered throughout her body, but signs of fire begin to form near her once more.

Kiyo appeared to have finished preparing what she had planned to finish off the Avenger, charging at her once more. Seeing that Merlin's pressuring magic would wear out soon, she threw the flagpole she had been using as a lance at Jeanne's leg, pinning her into place. With it all set up, Kiyo leapt into the air, sending out a small spark of fire down towards Jeanne. Before it would hit the ground, it would flash once, and transformed into what appeared to be an antique oriental-style bell!

The bell would slam down to the ground, trapping Jeanne inside of it. Once Kiyo landed onto the top of the bell, she mustered up all of the available mana she had to deliver the finishing blows, almost like she was reenacting her actions that led up to her killing Anchin.

While it was hard to tell what was happening inside the bell, a strong fumes of blue fire crept from under the bell, giving away the notion that Kiyo was practically burning Jeanne Alter from inside that bell. But that wasn't all, as several lances that were copied off of the design of Jeanne's flagpole were conjured up surrounding the burning bell. As Kiyo leapt off of the bell, these conjured up lances would pierce right into the bell, all in the hopes that this would finally finish off Jeanne.

Letting the burning continue for several minutes, Kiyo had to make this process stop in order to ensure she wouldn't accidentally lose too much mana to keep her anchored in this world, letting the burning and pierced bell disappear. There... the charred and punctured corpse of Jeanne D'Arc Alter fell to the ground, and soon disappeared from sight. That was how most Servants were to die, since they were practically dubbed as "Heroic Spirits."

"Guess that's the end of that, huh? ... Glad you guys made it over here, I wasn't sure if me and Merlin could've handled her..."

Battler sighed in relief once it was made clear that Jeanne was dead. But with that over, Kiyo had more important things to attend to.

"Inigo! Is there anything I can do to help you? You're hurt badly because of her."

The Berserker-class Servant immediately rushed to where Inigo and Donnel were located at. If only she had dealt with Jeanne faster, Inigo wouldn't be hurt this badly.

"Not a surprise that miss Kiyohime is close with her Master. I suppose that trait of hers can't be helped."

Merlin would chuckle a bit at how devoted Kiyo would get for a person she tends to get close to. It was only then that he realized that Laslow was present, despite not initially arriving at the scene earlier.

"Say... how did you decide to come to aid us, good sir? Normally a person would turn away from a nasty conflict that this was."

@Crimson Spartan
63351.png

"Thankfully he'll live. Took a beatin' he did but I managed to patch him up just in time... Don't want to think 'bout what'd happen if I lost m'boy...": Donnel spoke to Kiyo while finishing patching Inigo up.

cHNQIg6.png

"Well good sir... you see....

sJMvZvQ.png

I'm a sucker for pretty faces..." wait... what...?

@Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Takumi
Ryu blinked as he nodded in response to the male's question about Teresa and Ryu knowing each other. "You can say we have some interesting history.." He said, as he rubbed his head. He looked up at Teresa, not sure whether to happy, or what. Was this fate? Why was he even here... Last he remembered he.... He.... "Dammit." He mumbled to himself, as he held his head. Maybe it was the sake. Maybe it was something different, but try as he might, he couldn't remember much of that past.

q8fqayd_by_teh_zombish-db0csyl.png

"...I don't understand. How are you here?" Teresa finally spoke, a serious look on her face. Some part of her was happy, but her head was swimming and she didn't know what to make of the situation at all.

"... Lapis?"

---

@Midnight Maiden
rid_thumb_by_teh_zombish-d994wuy.jpg

"Awww, don't be a stiff," Ridley mused in a playful whine, grinning at Lapis as she sucked away on her lollipop. "Besides, what's the big deal about mentioning your boy-toy, huh? Ooh, don't tell me," she started, looking to Blake and Penelope with her grin only widening. "You didn't go and get yourself a harem without telling the kid, did ya?" she remarked with a wink, teasingly. "Don't tell me you aren't going to introduce me. Blue Eyes."

@Gummi Bunnies

kofuku27_by_teh_zombish-dazkq59.png

"Eh...? Black eyes....?" Kofuku muttered, seeming confused and even pausing in her smothering of the male. "Oh! You mean Addy-chan!" Abruptly hopping to her feet, she moved to hug said Addy. "Haha, it's okay~ I don't think he minds."

@Gummi Bunnies

"... Lapis?"

---

@Midnight Maiden

@Crimson Spartan

"...I don't understand. How are you here?" Teresa finally spoke, a serious look on her face. Some part of her was happy, but her head was swimming and she didn't know what to make of the situation at all.

"Awww, don't be a stiff," Ridley mused in a playful whine, grinning at Lapis as she sucked away on her lollipop. "Besides, what's the big deal about mentioning your boy-toy, huh? Ooh, don't tell me," she started, looking to Blake and Penelope with her grin only widening. "You didn't go and get yourself a harem without telling the kid, did ya?" she remarked with a wink, teasingly. "Don't tell me you aren't going to introduce me. Blue Eyes."

@Gummi Bunnies

"Eh...? Black eyes....?" Kofuku muttered, seeming confused and even pausing in her smothering of the male. "Oh! You mean Addy-chan!" Abruptly hopping to her feet, she moved to hug said Addy. "Haha, it's okay~ I don't think he minds."

@Gummi Bunnies
DPaEDND.gif

A cheerful, young soul reaper, lost in the Multiverse Hotel with no recollection as to how she arrived there, was walking a hedge maze within the Gardens. "La, la, la, la~ This is sooooo nice," Senna chirped, stepping along the maze in a not-so-ordinary manner. For, you see, she wasn't exactly walking inside the maze, but on top of it instead. She held her arms out and took slow, steady steps to keep her balance. Despite the dangerous hight at which she stood, the girl didn't seem to be bothered in the slightest. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

The orchid haired girl continued to step along, her strides growing bigger and bolder the longer she walked. As if to even challenge herself, the girl dropped her arms and folded them behind her back, no longer using them to help keep balanced. The challenge quickly proved to be a bit much for her, causing the girl to misstep. "Oops," Senna said, her feet twisting under her. She wobbled and struggled to regain her balance, in the end failing to do so. She fell to the side, beginning to plummet to the ground. Opps indeed.

@Gummi Bunnies @Midnight Maiden

@Gummi Bunnies

@Gummi Bunnies

Ryu looked at her, and shook his head. "I'm not...sure?" He said softly. "I remember being condemned, told I wasn't allowed to live on, and has to pass through that portal...." he began, as he thought carefully. "Then, nothing." He shrugged looking at her. What happened in between? What gaps did he have? Something had to have brought him back.

Maybe it was... umm.... Another game? Like what they had participated in before?

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Otto

Ryu looked at her, and shook his head. "I'm not...sure?" He said softly. "I remember being condemned, told I wasn't allowed to live on, and has to pass through that portal...." he began, as he thought carefully. "Then, nothing." He shrugged looking at her. What happened in between? What gaps did he have? Something had to have brought him back.

Maybe it was... umm.... Another game? Like what they had participated in before?

@Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @Otto
tumblr_inline_n9vhfyajRW1sh4uti.jpg

Will just awkwardly stood there. He had no idea what was between Teresa and Ryu, and felt like it would be awkward to jump into the conversation now.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko

@Gummi Bunnies
DPaEDND.gif

A cheerful, young soul reaper, lost in the Multiverse Hotel with no recollection as to how she arrived there, was walking a hedge maze within the Gardens. "La, la, la, la~ This is sooooo nice," Senna chirped, stepping along the maze in a not-so-ordinary manner. For, you see, she wasn't exactly walking inside the maze, but on top of it instead. She held her arms out and took slow, steady steps to keep her balance. Despite the dangerous hight at which she stood, the girl didn't seem to be bothered in the slightest. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

The orchid haired girl continued to step along, her strides growing bigger and bolder the longer she walked. As if to even challenge herself, the girl dropped her arms and folded them behind her back, no longer using them to help keep balanced. The challenge quickly proved to be a bit much for her, causing the girl to misstep. "Oops," Senna said, her feet twisting under her. She wobbled and struggled to regain her balance, in the end failing to do so. She fell to the side, beginning to plummet to the ground. Opps indeed.

tumblr_inline_n38l65ATFO1sy4uqk.png

"What? No. Just no! That isn't it at all!"

Lapis was so flustered. At this rate she was going to be found out and embarrassed at the exact same time. Well, luckily for her, something caught Blake's attention right away.

tumblr_inline_n3kta6929b1sy4uqk.png

"Oh god... not now."

Blake deadpanned before sprinting his way to catch Senna before she would take that fall. With him focused on that, Lapis decided to address Ridley directly.

tumblr_inline_niof03kvDk1sjp02i.jpg

"Can't you just keep certain things between you and me? And no, I don't have any... harem going on."

Before she could say more, Penelope spoke up with a shaky voice.

tumblr_inline_mwtnf3zzmR1s43kjo.jpg

"Um... I'm Penelope... Rin's younger sister. E-Eh... Ridley? You sound acquainted with... Rin."

Penelope didn't say anything else but that. She was a really shy person after all.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_oim0meaiHi1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... yeah. I don't mind at all. In fact, you're welcome to stick around us. Doesn't look like you have anyone with you at the moment, right?"

For a moment, Esper took notice that Kofuku was hugging him, relaxing himself and keeping a calm smile up. Well, if Kofuku was okay, Esper wouldn't mind much, and in a way... he wanted to keep tabs on Azusa.

tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Well, I rather not bother you two much, so I was actually planning to go take some photos somewhere else in the hotel."

In Azusa's head, he seriously didn't want to be near Esper. Something about the guy just creeped out the con artist.

@Midnight Maiden
63351.png

"Thankfully he'll live. Took a beatin' he did but I managed to patch him up just in time... Don't want to think 'bout what'd happen if I lost m'boy...": Donnel spoke to Kiyo while finishing patching Inigo up.

cHNQIg6.png

"Well good sir... you see....

sJMvZvQ.png

I'm a sucker for pretty faces..." wait... what...?

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_ol56onhusk1v3qowuo9_100.png

"Then I'm glad. I was terribly worried earlier, but to know that he'll be fine... that is good enough news for me to hear."

Kiyo sighed in relief, as if a terrible weight has been lifted from her shoulders. From her own curiosity, the Berserker would check on the Command Spells marked on Inigo's hand, all three were still present. Well... none of those should be used at this point, there was no point in them. Though, she remembered something that she wanted to know about earlier.

tumblr_ol56hqD84p1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Oh right. I remember Inigo saying something about a father and son relationship between him and you. I'm still a fair amount confused by it... especially when both of you appear to be the same age."

Kiyo lightly smiled when it came to asking this.

tumblr_oj8c57fy4Q1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oho... that explains a lot!"

Merlin chuckled at that answer. For some reason, it sounded like Merlin wasn't any different when it came to "being a sucker to pretty faces." However, someone was calling out to Merlin...

tumblr_ojx0pmeu9O1v3qowuo10_100.png

"Teacher Merlin! You have no idea on what I did on my own not too long ago!"

A girl who was wearing a white short-skirt dress and tied up hair with a black ribbon ran up to the group, obviously being some pupil of Merlin's. She wasn't aware on what went down here, but it was probably for the best.

@Crimson Spartan

Nathan Heywood/ Citizen Steel, the offduty hero

@york

Nathan looked at his food and decided to munch on some of it. He couldn't remember the last time he had such good food in his entire life. He had been sheltered, which meant that things were usally given to him and hamburgers were a treat when he received them at home.

" Well, you seem so lonely and bored waiting on all of the people and it seemed that some of them were annoying you. It was to get you away from all that stress you had.

It was the honest truth. He decided to not mention that it hadn't been his original idea and just wanted a tour.
Sarah, the (Offduty) Hotel Waitress
@LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah had been very carefull and precise about eating, taking care not to be too sloppy, but all the same... It seemed that Nathan's words made her smile, and momentarily stop eating alltogether, as it almost looked like she had forgotten about her food alltogether for a few moments.

It didn't take long for her to shake this off though, laughing again, but this time she seemed a little more sheepish when she did.

"Well. It's what I signed up for. Can't expect my job to be easy, right?" She said.

Though soon enough, that smile returned to her face as she resumed eating, seeming to have realized that she had gotten a little distracted from that.

"But... Hey, can't say no to a break like this! I've almost forgotten what ratatouille tastes like!" She added.

Yeesh, that name sure rolls off the tongue, doesn't it... But somehow, Sarah managed it without slipping up once. Perhaps that dish had once been more of a standard thing for her before she took up a job here... But it was quite clear that she had come to miss the food that she used to have, especially in the face of her rather... Bland diet over at that bar.​

tumblr_inline_n9vhfyajRW1sh4uti.jpg

Will just awkwardly stood there. He had no idea what was between Teresa and Ryu, and felt like it would be awkward to jump into the conversation now.

@Midnight Maiden @Ryu Keiko

tumblr_inline_n38l65ATFO1sy4uqk.png

"What? No. Just no! That isn't it at all!"

Lapis was so flustered. At this rate she was going to be found out and embarrassed at the exact same time. Well, luckily for her, something caught Blake's attention right away.

tumblr_inline_n3kta6929b1sy4uqk.png

"Oh god... not now."

Blake deadpanned before sprinting his way to catch Senna before she would take that fall. With him focused on that, Lapis decided to address Ridley directly.

tumblr_inline_niof03kvDk1sjp02i.jpg

"Can't you just keep certain things between you and me? And no, I don't have any... harem going on."

Before she could say more, Penelope spoke up with a shaky voice.

tumblr_inline_mwtnf3zzmR1s43kjo.jpg

"Um... I'm Penelope... Rin's younger sister. E-Eh... Ridley? You sound acquainted with... Rin."

Penelope didn't say anything else but that. She was a really shy person after all.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_oim0meaiHi1v3qowuo8_100.png

"... yeah. I don't mind at all. In fact, you're welcome to stick around us. Doesn't look like you have anyone with you at the moment, right?"

For a moment, Esper took notice that Kofuku was hugging him, relaxing himself and keeping a calm smile up. Well, if Kofuku was okay, Esper wouldn't mind much, and in a way... he wanted to keep tabs on Azusa.

tumblr_ojqi09ZsaT1v3qowuo3_100.png

"Well, I rather not bother you two much, so I was actually planning to go take some photos somewhere else in the hotel."

In Azusa's head, he seriously didn't want to be near Esper. Something about the guy just creeped out the con artist.

@Midnight Maiden

"Then I'm glad. I was terribly worried earlier, but to know that he'll be fine... that is good enough news for me to hear."

Kiyo sighed in relief, as if a terrible weight has been lifted from her shoulders. From her own curiosity, the Berserker would check on the Command Spells marked on Inigo's hand, all three were still present. Well... none of those should be used at this point, there was no point in them. Though, she remembered something that she wanted to know about earlier.

"Oh right. I remember Inigo saying something about a father and son relationship between him and you. I'm still a fair amount confused by it... especially when both of you appear to be the same age."

Merlin chuckled at that answer. For some reason, it sounded like Merlin wasn't any different when it came to "being a sucker to pretty faces." However, someone was calling out to Merlin...

A girl who was wearing a white short-skirt dress and tied up hair with a black ribbon ran up to the group, obviously being some pupil of Merlin's. She wasn't aware on what went down here, but it was probably for the best.

@Crimson Spartan
Senna - Garden - Blake

Even plummeting to the ground Senna showed no sign of fear in her eyes. She was a soul reaper with the power of wind manipulation, so if she wanted to Senna could've gone into her spirit form on a whim and used her powers to land softly. Even without her powers, Senna's body was a bit more durable than that of ordinary humans. It was a gigai, an artificially made body that soul reapers used to walk on earth and be seen by humans that was made to be tough in case of emergencies. If she truly had fallen, it was likely the damage would've been minor.

But she didn't fall to the ground. Instead, Senna found that she had fallen into someone's arms, Blake's to be exact. She blinked once in surprise before smiling at him.

bM3hbRi.png

"Oh, hi Blake! What's up? Weird running into you here," she said, speaking casually as if they had just approached one another and not as if he had just saved her from potentially splatting against the ground.

Amimari & Eileen~The Nexus

latest

"It appears that this portal didn't lead where we thought..." a young woman with what appeared to be cat ears spoke with a frown to her companion.

latest

"It seems so Amimari..." the woman beside her replied to the beastfolk. Sighing lightly, she moved a strand of silver hair behind her ear. The songstress crossed her arms.

"Well, we can explore?" the silver haired woman suggested with a raised brow.

@Anybody~

Last edited:

@Crimson Spartan
4dcb6107de8437889b486ac4b99ec4b2.jpg

"Well.. I suppose it won't hurt none to tell ya... Truth it I don't fully understand it myself..." Donnel spoke pausing a moment to catch his breath. He took a much more serious expression as be opened his mouth to begin explaining. "Suppose it goes a little that this. Inigo's m'boy from the future who came back into the past with a bunch of his friends. Apparently in the future me and nearly everyone else are wiped out so they came back ta prevent it. Honestly that's all I know though. Wouldn't have believed it but he showed me m'wife's ring and since that was specially crafted by me given that I only made one....well ya see where i'm comin' from.." Donnel spoke to Kiyo while it seemed that Inigo was beginning to wake back up.

cHNQIg6.png

"Well I suppose with that mess cleaned up I shall take my leave.... Have fun with your friend..." Laslow spoke as he sheathed his blade and began to walk away from everyone.

Lon'qu was still around dealing with his own wounds...

@Gummi Bunnies

Nathan Heywood/Citizen Steel, the (Offduty) Superhero
@york

Nathan was silent as he ate, being careful as this was the first time he had been on a date. Due to living such a sheltered life, he had never dated another woman or had much room for romantic relationships. Being a part of the Legends also proved to be fruitless when it came to the field of romance.

But here he had a chance at romance. A chance for something that he never experienced before and it scared him more than anything.

" I don't expect it to be easy, being a waitress is difficult. Almost as difficult as what I do," he said.

Nathan hadn't exactly told him what he did. Either of his jobs, he usually was gushing about history or something that had been changed. It felt different to not talk about it.

Sarah was the first person in a long time that he could open up to. He opened up to the team, but none of it was romantic.

There was some beauty in everything that was happening here and he hadn't even intended for it to turn out to be a date. He had actually wanted a tour of the hotel, but he felt that he found something better than what he wanted. He looked over at her and wasn't sure if she kissed her. If Ray was here, he would have already pushed him to make the move, but Nate was nervous. He instead opted to reach over and hold her hand.

Nathan Heywood/Citizen Steel, the (Offduty) Superhero
@york
Nathan was silent as he ate, being careful as this was the first time he had been on a date. Due to living such a sheltered life, he had never dated another woman or had much room for romantic relationships. Being a part of the Legends also proved to be fruitless when it came to the field of romance.
But here he had a chance at romance. A chance for something that he never experienced before and it scared him more than anything.
" I don't expect it to be easy, being a waitress is difficult. Almost as difficult as what I do," he said.
Nathan hadn't exactly told him what he did. Either of his jobs, he usually was gushing about history or something that had been changed. It felt different to not talk about it.
Sarah was the first person in a long time that he could open up to. He opened up to the team, but none of it was romantic.
There was some beauty in everything that was happening here and he hadn't even intended for it to turn out to be a date. He had actually wanted a tour of the hotel, but he felt that he found something better than what he wanted. He looked over at her and wasn't sure if she kissed her. If Ray was here, he would have already pushed him to make the move, but Nate was nervous. He instead opted to reach over and hold her hand.
Sarah, the (Offduty) Hotel Waitress
@LuckycoolHawk9

Sarah looked thoughtfull as she continued eating, seeming to be taking her time a little, trying to savor the moment as best as she could... What Nathan had just said seemed to have caused her to recall something, actually, something that seemed to have drawn a light chuckle from her.

"You know. Things didn't get THAT bad until... Recent developments..." She said thoughtfully.

Truth to be told, she had always been in the sidelines, and one could barely tell her apart from the other people who served here day and night... Tending to the various needs of the people who stopped by, with a seemingly timeless, and tireless service. Though, it seemed that things had been kicked up a notch as of the late... While Cinder's little drinking competition with a newfound companion left quite a bit mess, it certainly wasn't unusual for someone to be taking advantage of this hotel's service.

It was only when a strange fellow, who barely seemed to follow the laws of reality, came in and started demanding for a drink... That things really got out of hand.

Considering that the others who served here were quite hesitant to approach him, she had decided to take a risk, and fill in for them, even knowing the potential trouble she was getting herself into. Naturally, even with the order fulfilled and all, things had still gotten hectic, and she had been close to losing her cool. However, Nathan's rather calm nature, amidst the ensuing chaos in the moment had reminded her that losing her cool was the worst thing to do in a situation like this.

Even then though, she really hadn't expected to be asked out like this... But, well... After a situation like that, even someone like her could sure use a break, and while she had gone in, thinking this was nothing more than a little time to calm her nerves, she couldn't help but feel as if there was a little more to that.

It really did puzzle her though, as she began to wonder... What more could there be?​

Status
Not open for further replies.