The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Gale Cletus Upshaw

Criminal Past:
Rumoured to be responsible for at least twenty murders but was eventually charged with ten counts. Also evidences revealed that Gale is a cannibal for when the police came knocking on his door, the officers found him to be sitting with a plate of human steak with potatoes and salad as side dishes. He himself was enjoying a glass of exotic red wine and offered no sign of resistance when he was captured.

Bio:
Gale Cletus was born as the youngest son of the Upshaw family, a prestigious family famous for their contribution to the medical field. All members of the Upshaw family are involved in the healthcare industry, either directly as doctors or indirectly as professors in medical research.

Growing up with two other siblings made it highly stressful for Gale Cletus because he was constantly compared to his two older brothers. Despite that, he excelled and performed to become a surgeon in the Upshaw Hospital.

Deciding that he had enough of his parent's control, he moved out when he was twenty-three. As an act of rebellion and desperation for excitement, he decided to commit one act that would smear the Upshaw's name: Murder. And to add on that, cannibalism.

Appearance:

b9ec97660ed3dc922d704278c651c90a.jpg

Follow Demon Appearance:

1088128-bigthumbnail.jpg

Mutant Abilities:

Hell-Fire Armour—Gale can form armour around his body or shape it from hell-fire summoned for protection and physical boost. After much training, he could shape the armour into new forms for weapons, transportation and even constructs of the element.

Interesting. Accepted.

Goodness, that is a challenge. Well, all characters either were stuck in the facility or broke out, or were living normal lives only to return to the lab to look for answers. So far only my characters, Nate and Anna, were locked up and broke out once everyone else arrived on their own accord. Several characters were killed because the people responsible for them dropped out, just as a side note. Right now they're looking for answers; the place is deserted save for a few corpses of the personnel that used to be there. Nate, Evelyn are following Alan as he is leading them to where he believes to be answers, Zack is on a computer opening chips of data relating to each person there (thus deciding to get the jump on them, info wise), and Raven and Anna are in a different hallway, talking and helping each other. One character, Lonalyre (sp?) is out of sight, most likely watching the characters as he can turn into a smoke-form and stuff, thus remaining hidden. He is super aggressive, and hungry, so confronting him is the least smart thing to do. Did I miss anything/anyone?

@MasterRavager Uhm, just a side note.

@Tactician
Evelyn is pretty much the beast master when it comes to Lonalyre. She's the one that told him to stay out of sight. Oh, and I love your character<3 my cannibal and him should get together some time ;D

EDIT: There also appears to be a multitude of characters with fire-based abilities. If you haven't read any of the other profiles, @york , if he's still playing, his character changes into some kind of fire demon. Evelyn is less obvious, but she's basically a thermal super conductor. As an example, she's stopped wearing shoes because the last time, she melted the soles to the bottoms of her feet.

Last edited by a moderator:
o-o I'm still playing, but the rp has stopped notifying me... Crap >.< I'll post right away! And explain my lack of response...

Last edited:
I hate when that happens. :/

If you click 'watched threads' at the top bar, it shows you the threads you watch that have unread posts.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Alright posted :P Sorry if it seems a little rushed, I'm out of the loop o-o

Will post soon as well. A lot of posts to do lol

@Tactician The Follow Demons are not the cause of the blackouts, and what happens during the blackouts is never seen by the characters, no matter how hard they try. Please fix it.

Ah damn it. LOL I was probably not reading it properly. Sorry about that.

Just give me a couple minutes to think about it. This is going to change the direction for me. ><

Hai hai; I've edited. If there's anything changes to it, feel free to tell me.

Phew~ Am I glad to hear that. It's been long since I work on group roleplays.

You'll get the hang of it. :)

aye, love the new character :3

Will post as soon as I eat something @.@

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.