The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gulliver *is dragged back in* Really? Cool.

I'll get a post up tomorrow. Tonight, I sleep.

no, no you didnt. I for one have been... not so concentrated regarding rps. getting around to stuff again.

Nah, I mean everyone else in the rp, or other rps. I must've killed their spirits.

You aint that terrible ;)
Or that awesome :3 None is xD

Who's killing who now? I heard something about people getting killed. Can I help?

Not really. Gulliver is kinda going to have to be on hiatus for about a week. Senior finals.

Ah, just venting, sir. @Thomas McTavish
I hate school, sucking everyone away. This is the time when my depression flares up and I think it's my fault everyone is missing.

Posted, sorry about the wait :( Writers block + business got me...

I would be pleased as punch if everyone involved in this rp could say why they haven't been able to post, and if that issue will end (such as, having finals and can't post?).

Programming project and finals. Will post when this game works. (hopefully tomorrow night)

Thanks man, though everyone else seems to have not gotten the message, perhaps their alerts are turned off.
@Ritual Lobotomy @Gulliver @Skyeraptor Guys, where have you vanished to? Have finals not passed yet? Did you give up on this rp?

Thanks man, though everyone else seems to have not gotten the message, perhaps their alerts are turned off.
@Ritual Lobotomy @Gulliver @Skyeraptor Guys, where have you vanished to? Have finals not passed yet? Did you give up on this rp?

Nah man I did not give up, just busy as hell and finals are all the way till the end of this month. After that I shall make up for all posts, promise :3

Status
Not open for further replies.