The Monsters Inside Us

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
will do but first I gotta get some sleep and think about the post. Will do it in the morning ^^ No worries, I haven't forgot.

Yeah, that's fine.

Maybe I should lurk, sneak and stalk some more then :3
Possibly run past one of the newcomers...
Decisions decisions.

@Windstormugly Or give Nate even more problems than he needs lol. I kinda feel bad for Lonalyre, is he always hungry? Is it never sated?

@MasterRavager
Everyone needs problems xD

Lonalyre is constantly hungering for more and more life. And all he is able to do is sate the contamination momentarily.

No, it only has to be alive so he can stain it and the contamination can grow inside it. ( It could be a plant or an animal. )
That is in the case of him staining it to "collect" the profit later on. ( absorbing it again )

In the case of him directly pouring his contamination inside anything that has nutrients he can feed on it.
Because then his stains acts like a multitude of mouths that tear into his victim.

Ah, so he's like a parasite? Having the stains collect nutrients for a while before getting them back? And he doesn't kill the host?

Of course not *caugh* only sometimes, and only if the contamination has taken over vital parts of the victim. He could also kill them while extracting the stain, because who has time to be gentle about it :3

Awww XD So, does it only take up some parts of the victim then? Or all of it?

There is always a question of how efficiently the stains can grow in a host. The slower the better. At the moment he converts maybe half of the victims mass into more stains. The rest is left as a dark ash. Like a badly burnt corpse.
Was that a question regarding what parts of his victims he is able to feed on ?
He can feed on all parts of the victim. Though the blood is what takes the shortest amount of time to contaminate.

What if the victim could regenerate? Would that process prevent the regeneration? Otherwise, he'd have a permanent food supply.

Depends on what kind of regeneration it is, and in what way he has contaminated them. Also, he could use normal living things as semi-permanent "food" by taking the stain once it has grown to a certain amount and then let it grow again, as the host is alive, the contamination will have new flesh to convert as it grows back...

Precisely, Nate can regenerate lost flesh/ blood very quickly, so long as he has enough food to eat. Even lost limbs are grown back.

@MasterRavager @Windstormugly
So are we saying that Lona is going to be feeding off of Nate? Nate is with... Raven and, the little girl? Is he isolated enough for Lona to attack? Say, maybe, Lona SEES Nate regenerate, and so he can assume that so long as he doesn't die, he can feed off of him? Eve should find them sometime then, and cause drama because she still doesn't want to be found out :D

..... Whose turn is it?

nah, Lonalyre has already moved past them, and he isnt one for long-term solutions xD
I think it is my turn, so I will get a post up.

@Thomas McTavish
-Drags him back to the thread- So, hey. Someone that helped with The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug, his last name is McTavish . _. I thought that was cool.

@Windstormugly
So, what do you plan on doing next then?

Actually posting I think xD
both here and in our one x one ;)
had a bit of a time with the IC for chanters, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.