The Minefield Marriage

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ah....." He pondered her question but after few minutes he simply shrugged. "Besides you in a wedding gown and being happy? I can't think of anything." Then something came to Bastien's mind as he took ahold of Lily's left hand and inspected her ring finger.

Lily smile "I will be so happy when we marry. I am so happy being with you" she said softly. She look at him as he look at her ring finger. "What you doing handsome?"

Bastien smiled a bit then glanced at Lily upon hearing her question. "Thinking...measuring..boring stuff like that." He replied while gently touching around her finger. Once he got an estimate, he gently placed her hand down.

Lily smile and kiss his cheek. "Do you think I should wear a long gown or short?" She smile soflry

"Hm....I'd say the choice is really up to you. Whatever you're comfortable with wearing." He replied, moving his face to snuggle against the crook of her neck with a sigh. "It is going to be you're big day after all."

Lily smile and stroke his hair gently and kiss his head. "It our big day. It will be amazing. Everyone is invited from the villages and the castles I don't want to be that couple that only in invite royals I want everyone what you think?"

"It will." Bastien replied in agreement and grinned. When Lily asked his opinion about inviting everyone, even the citizens of their kingdom he shrugged. "I don't see why not, our kingdoms would be nothing without our citizens living there."

Lily smile and kiss his cheek happy. "I'm glad you agree. If it were my parents they would say no. I can't wait I'm excited. What color flowers? Blue or purple?" She smiled

Of course they'd say no, her parents were nothing but pompous scum who needed a good beating. "Uh....blue?" He replied, not really sure on what to pick. Designing things or events really wasn't his strongest quality.

She smile "awesome. Make sure your tie on the suit is blue." She relax in his arms playing with his fingers as she held his hand. She kiss his hand lovingly and look at him. "My hero" she smile and kiss his nose giggle

"Alright." He'd probably have to go buy one but oh well. There was more than enough time to get one before everything was planned. "Someone's very affectionate." Chuckling, he looked down at her with a cheerful grin.

She blush and smile. "Yeah well I just want to show you how much you mean to me and if not for you I wouldn't be here" she snuggle close and place her hand on her side. "You think I will be beautiful with a scar?" She ask knew she would have a scar on her side.

Bastien kissed the top of Lily's head as she snuggled into him but look curious when she moved his hand to her side. "Hm?" Then his hand gently moved along her side and he nodded. "Of course you will, you'll still be the most beautiful girl in the two kingdoms."

Lily blush and smile. "Your so sweet" she kiss his cheek gently. She rest her head on his chest smile. "This is perfect just us to" she whispwr

Bastien didn't think he was being sweet, he was simply stating what he believed to be true. Chuckling he rested his chin on her head and nodded. "I agree."

Lily smile link their hands and stroke the top of his. She smile thinking I'm falling in love with this man. I can't wait to start our lives and be king and queen.

Bastien gave her hands a gentle squeeze before resting his head against the tree again. "I'll make you happy." He mumbled while closing his eyes and allowing himself to drift off a bit.

"You already have" she smile and watch him fall asleep. She rest her head on his chest and relax as they snuggle close. She smile watching the birds chirp and sing.
A servant came over and curtsied. "Princess your aunt has arrived and wish to see you"
Lily sat up a little. "Does she know what my parents did and said?"
"Yes. Her exact words were your so called mother has always been a bad seed and if she see her she will cut her head off for how you were treated"
Lily chuckle. "Okay please tell her I will be there jn ten min after I speak to bastien. Thank you" she smile
The servant nodded and walk off.
Iily turn and kiss bastien cheek and caress it gently. "Bastien. My aunt is here wish to see me you want to come or sit here and relax?" She ask soflry

Bastien was practically unmoving and silent as he slept, not wanting to disturb Lily's time to herself. Though he did snuggle against her when she pushed against him slightly. Then hearing a voice and two sensation against his cheeks, he woke up and yawned while slowly opening his eyes. "Hm?" He looked at her sleepily before it finally clicked in his head. "I'll-" He was cut off by another yawn, "I'll come with you."

"You sure? You can sleep longer" she whisper cares a his cheek smile soflry. She kiss his nose smile. "Your so cute sleeping" she poke his nose and giggle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.