The Minefield Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As you wish." The King commented before she moved him out.
Finally, after a while, Bastien opened his eyes and yawned softly as to not wake Lily off if she was still sleeping. From there he simply contuined to lay there and watching her adorable sleeping face.

Lily smile in her sleepy dreaming happy dreams of them. She snore quietly and softly in her sleep snuggle close to him.

"Aw..cute snore." The prince laughed softly and closed his eyes. "I might have to tease her about that." Bastien smirked but enjoyed the snuggling she was giving him.

Lily smile waking seeing him next to her. She kiss his cheek. "Hi handsome" she whisper

"Handsome, that's a first." Bastien wiggled his brows mischievously after she kissed his cheek. "Ooooo...and a kiss? I could definitely get used to this."

Lily giggle. "I hope so. How about this kiss" she kiss his lips softly. "Could you get use to that?"

"Definitely!" Bastien stated, removing one hand from her waist to thump against his chest proudly. "You shouldn't be the one always doing it though." With that he lifted himself up slight and kissed directly underneath her jaw.

Lily giggle and gasp as he kiss under her jaw. She blush and smile "I love that. I love looking for ward to that" she smile wanting more

"I think I'll keep you waiting a bit more then." Bastien winked with a mischievous smirk and glint in his eye. "You're blushing." He then pointed out and raised a finger, gently poking the tip of her nose. "It's cute."

Lily groan "you tease" she giggle and blush more when he said it cute she blush. "You bring that out in me." She smile caress his cheek. "Wanna go eat something?"

"Yup." Bastien quite liked being called a tease, it made him chuckle. Then he grinned when she said that other half and caressed his face. "I'm starving!" Moving to a sitting position, he then jumped off the bed with a "Whoop."

Lily giggle and smile and sat up. She stood her hand on her side and smiled. "Les go eat!" She held his arm to walk

Stretching, Bastien cracked his neck then turned around to face her. "You're no walking." Slipping his arm away from her the prince then delicately picked her up into his arms and began walking. "From now on you're going to be treated like a princess, to make up for now you've been treated."

Lily blush and held onto him. She smile "awe my Prince Charming. I'm glad I have you" she kiss his cheek softly smiling. "So does this mean I never have to walk around you?" She giggle

Bastien chuckled, rolling his eyes slightly. "I'm no Prince Charming." But he smiled nonetheless at hearing her compliment and feeling the kiss. "I suppose it could mean that, at least when we're in private and not going royal business and what not."

Lily giggle and smile. "Your my sweet prince charming" she kiss his cheek. "Now let get good and sit under a tree it all romantic" she smile excited

"Alright, alright." He finally conceded with an exaggerated sigh but seemed happy. "Okay, the cooks will probably send something out." Bastien smiled and turned so they were now entering the garden.

Lily smile and rest head on chest as they went out to garden. She relax in his arms sitting between his legs under a tree. She held his hands around her and rest head back against his chest. "I know it will be a while but I always dream of having a wedding in the country"

Bastien yawned, resting his head against the tree's bark with his eyes closed as he relaxed. When Lily began to speak they opened and looked at her with a curious expression as he then chuckled and nodded. "I see." Resting his chin on her head. "A wedding in the country can be arranged."

"Only if you want it. I wanna know what you would like in the wedding to" lily whisper wonder if he will get her a ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.